Page 216 of 224 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2234
  1. #2151
    Unfortunately, we still have received any more entries so I've extended SotF #84 to the 24th. :<
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

  2. #2152
    Ravona's Loyal Minion Kyosuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Golden Land
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravona View Post
    Unfortunately, we still have received any more entries so I've extended SotF #84 to the 24th. :<
    Whats going with the people? If this keeps up we'll never move on to #85 or in general any more SOTFs
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

  3. #2153
    I Need Food And Money! Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    399
    So what do we have to do?

    Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

  4. #2154
    Unregistered User DaggerTribal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    United States, Illinois
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    So what do we have to do?
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17473

    ^


    How many entries are necessarily needed?



    DeviantArt | Gallery | Request Signature | Important News
    ~
    "Today's end - In the never ending battle at high tide
    I welcome a temporary respite - Extinguishing the lights around me.

    I drown in the repetitive days - Goaded fiercely
    And taut as a string - Slow that cold heart down - Here, for now"




  5. #2155
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by DaggerTribal View Post
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17473

    ^


    How many entries are necessarily needed?
    4 is the minimum.

  6. #2156
    Ravona's Loyal Minion Kyosuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Golden Land
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    4 is the minimum.
    So that means we have at best 2-3 right now?
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

  7. #2157
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    So that means we have at best 2-3 right now?
    We have enough now. That said, SotF #84 is now closed and open for voting! Click [here] to check out the entries!

    Also, we'll be starting our experimental phase with SotW #85 [here]! Submissions can now be submitted straight into the submission thread. Please DO NOT PM Ravona or myself with your entries.

    Other things that are going to be implemented with our experimental phase are:
    • No more voting! We'll be having a panel of judges instead.
    • We will close the round FOUR days after the minimum number of entries (4) have been submitted.


    Though, we still need votes for SotF #84! So PLEASE VOTE!

    PS: Oh yeah, I changed the name from SotF to SotW again. \o/

  8. #2158
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    We have enough now. That said, SotF #84 is now closed and open for voting! Click [here] to check out the entries!

    Also, we'll be starting our experimental phase with SotW #85 [here]! Submissions can now be submitted straight into the submission thread. Please DO NOT PM Ravona or myself with your entries.

    Other things that are going to be implemented with our experimental phase are:
    • No more voting! We'll be having a panel of judges instead.
    • We will close the round FOUR days after the minimum number of entries (4) have been submitted.


    Though, we still need votes for SotF #84! So PLEASE VOTE!

    PS: Oh yeah, I changed the name from SotF to SotW again. \o/
    Hmm, interesting, who are the judges then ??
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  9. #2159
    Beer and Music
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Posts
    4,181
    Oh wow...i don't know who to vote for, for the Sig of The Fortnight...there's four that I'm very impressed with..damn

  10. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Hmm, interesting, who are the judges then ??
    At the moment it's just me and ImotoChan, because we're having some difficultly in finding someone willing to analyse the entries in detail with us on a regular(ish) basis.

    Obviously as judges we won't be entering the contest anymore, since that'd be a conflict of interests.

    Anyone who's interested in helping out should contact either of us.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
  2. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:49 PM
  3. One Piece 479 Discussion
    By Dodski in forum One Piece
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 05:16 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •