Page 185 of 224 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2234
    SotW #66 has been extended until August 27th, since we don't have enough entries to close the round. :x

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    ya should do movie themes..
    like one week, love movies
    the next week comedy,
    week after that, HORROR
    after that, action
    then, suspense
    then others..lol
    that would be pretty damn epic, and im sure theres anime love, action, horror,suspense and comedy movies, so that would be pretty damn awesome
    We probably won't do a multi-week theme for a while.

Anyway, let's have some ideas for the next SotW theme.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

*ahem*

We're still low on entries, and if we don't get any theme suggestions we'll probably just end up doing another freestyle.

Veteran Member
    I don't remember the last time we had this, but how about sigs where the render is a photograph? Meaning, no manga/anime/cartoon or anything else drawn? The movie theme also fits in that one,

So we use movie stocks? Not bad, I'm all for it.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    I don't remember the last time we had this, but how about sigs where the render is a photograph? Meaning, no manga/anime/cartoon or anything else drawn? The movie theme also fits in that one,
    Photo render ? So its a real-life persons renders theme !! Or a Movie theme !!

But meeh, I dont want that - lets do something like ... hmmmmm ... Sports !!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Veteran Member
    I was thinking real life stocks. That way, you can make a movie/tv show/random photo sig But just movie is fine with me as well

SotW #67 is now open, so the voting for SotW #66 is open aswell!

Please send your votes to ImotoChan or myself, also if you don't mind please try voting for DotM #4 so that we can manage to close it before DotM #5 closes. >.<
    Last edited by Ravona; 08-27-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Just a reminder:

SotW #67's deadline has been extended to Sep 10th because it is very low on entries.

How about try providing renders (or few of these for us to choose)? Some people could be too lazy to render or find them, which could be why they don't enter.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    How about try providing renders (or few of these for us to choose)? Some people could be too lazy to render or find them, which could be why they don't enter.
    Well, surely the kind of people who are too lazy to look for renders are also too lazy to actually make a sig?
    I don't really think us providing renders for each theme is a good idea, since the point is for the participants to choose a render/stock they like instead of one we like. :< (Obviously, fixed stock themes are an exception ^^")

Although, if people just don't know where to get renders I can provide a link or two.

To change the subject entirely, the extended deadline for SotW #67 is approaching (We could still use another few entries by the way...) and as such I'm open to suggestions for the SotW #68 theme.
    Last edited by Ravona; 09-08-2009 at 12:35 AM.