Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2234
    What a suspiciously large number of entries...

Anyway, the voting for SotW #64 is now open so please send your votes to Ravona or ImotoChan.

SotW #65 will be opened shortly, and as you may have guessed we're still doing freestyles in an attempt to encourage more people to give the SotW a try.
    Last edited by Ravona; 08-12-2009 at 04:13 AM.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    If you know how to use torrents i can get you that Photoshop as fast as your Internet connection allows you kind sir
    Ha, my damn laptop is taking forever.....but I pray I'll be good to go in 227 hours.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Theres just no effin way to get past through Ravona/Chuko/Imoto/Cross even with an awesome sig ? People just vote for them anyway bcs they like them more then other people in the competition. Im really starting to believe its more like a popularity contest here, nobody likes me

If only I could see the whole standings in each round, to see exact spots of each persons sig and not just the top 3 ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Theres just no effin way to get past through Ravona/Chuko/Imoto/Cross even with an awesome sig ? People just vote for them anyway bcs they like them more then other people in the competition. Im really starting to believe its more like a popularity contest here, nobody likes me

If only I could see the whole standings in each round, to see exact spots of each persons sig and not just the top 3 ?
    There is a solution to that. Make the entries anonymous. Don't list the name of who made the sig or have your name in the sig entry. But I'm sure someone's going to make the argument, that ppl will rip their sig if they do that -even though half the ppl don't put their name on the sig anyways.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    But I'm sure someone's going to make the argument, that ppl will rip their sig if they do that -even though half the ppl don't put their name on the sig anyways.
    Actually, the more logical argument would be that some people can already tell whose sig is whose by studying the style of the sig, thus making the anonymous thing a little pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Actually, the more logical argument would be that some people can already tell whose sig is whose by studying the style of the sig, thus making the anonymous thing a little pointless.
    I figured that too. But you never know until you try. People often try different styles when making sigs so it may be harder to tell who exactly made what sometimes.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Actually it's because their sigs are almost always plain best. Very simple.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Actually it's because their sigs are almost always plain best. Very simple.
    Actualy, theyre not always the best - people just assume they are bcs they wear the label of the person who created them. Its a psychological ilusion.
    Im not cocky or over-confident but I still thought my entry had to be in top 3 bcs it was awesome.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

but I still thought my entry had to be in top 3 bcs it was awesome.
    Statements such as this coming from the creator of the sig doesn't really mean much, because anyone can say their own sig deserved to be in the top three etc. If you can get other people to agree with you, then you might have some credibility there.

I don't know about other voters but I vote for who I think is the best. I don't really think people always pick favorites. There'll be times where it's close but I feel 99% of the time the top three is fair.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!