Page 170 of 224 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2234
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    New Sexy SotW! Be sure to check it out! :3

This also means that voting is now open for SotW #57! Vote and be heard! Who do you think deserves to win this round? PM Ravona or ImotoChan with your Top Three, please and thank you. :3
    When we will find out about the Video Gams Theme winner ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    When we will find out about the Video Gams Theme winner ?
    The voting period ends after three days. Read the voting rules section of practically every SotW entry thread.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravona View Post
    The voting period ends after three days.
    I see . Its not like I have a chance anyway but Il be trying every week until I get my nick name carved in that hall of fame unleast once
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    i wanna win...at least once!

Beer and Music
    O.o...I don't think that the recent entrants know what sexy is...that's scary...especially when all three of them are guys O.o..

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    O.o...I don't think that the recent entrants know what sexy is...that's scary...especially when all three of them are guys O.o..
    I had prepared semi nude Angelina Jolie but ... I prefer digital art signitures. But I think that the cutie in my sig resembles A.Jolie a lil bit - in her expression.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Sexiness is open to interpretation. So far I see nothing wrong with the entries...but I'm a female so I can't adequately comment on the 'sexiness' of another female.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Hmm, how many female admin/mods are there bcs something tells me that no man would vote for a sexy male sig. That might prove disadvantaging for some contestants.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Hmm, how many female admin/mods are there bcs something tells me that no man would vote for a sexy male sig. That might prove disadvantaging for some contestants.
    The 'some contestants' don't give much of a damn. The 'some contestants' will never make a signature with a 'sexy' woman just to please the masses.

^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    The 'some contestants' don't give much of a damn. The 'some contestants' will never make a signature with a 'sexy' woman just to please the masses.

I wasnt saying that you should make sexy-female sigs, just pointing out about the disadvantage that MIGHT occur bcs sexy-male sigs arent sexy to males and on the other hand sexy-female sigs arent sexy for females.

Or am I wrong ? will this voting be properly objective from both sexes ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS