Page 144 of 224 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2234
    Let's extend it till after the weekend. We'll close it on Monday. ^^ That sound ok?

Veteran Member
    OK by me
    Oh, I just took a look at Rav's submission. I was wondering if it is possible to use just a part of the stock. I guess it is

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    Let's extend it till after the weekend. We'll close it on Monday. ^^ That sound ok?
    Sounds fine by me. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by erynsim View Post
    OK by me
    Oh, I just took a look at Rav's submission. I was wondering if it is possible to use just a part of the stock. I guess it is
    Yup, you can render parts of the stock and use them as long as they're the focal. :p
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

I don't mind if it is extended a bit, but I would like to get the next SOTW out soon. Even going at the same time as this one. I am almost done with my entry anyway.

"I couldn't care less; I love Asuka" -Me

Wow...Veleon actually impressed me.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I do that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Veleon View Post
    I don't mind if it is extended a bit, but I would like to get the next SOTW out soon. Even going at the same time as this one. I am almost done with my entry anyway.
    Well, if we start a new SotW while the current one is still going on don't you think it would defeat the point of the extension?

I mean, if we give people more time for one SotW whilst starting another then they'll just have less time for the new SotW.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Well whats the point of a deadline if we just extend it whenever we don't have enough?

If you postpone the next SOTW for the current all the people who don't want to participate in this one will have to wait even longer to get the next one.

But hey, my opinion doesn't really matter. I got mine in already.

Quote Originally Posted by Veleon View Post
    Well whats the point of a deadline if we just extend it whenever we don't have enough?

If you postpone the next SOTW for the current all the people who don't want to participate in this one will have to wait even longer to get the next one.

But hey, my opinion doesn't really matter. I got mine in already.
    At the point of discussing on an extension of the deadline, there were no submissions yet. It is not uncommon to extend the deadline when there are too few submissions (or in this case, none) in hopes that we are able to call out to people who had wanted to participate but did not have the time, thus we give them this chance. We will not keep extending, we will only extend it once, and the round will be closed after.

Extending the current SotW helps those who wants to participate. Those who do not wish to participate will just have to wait for the next one.

Your opinion does matter. It's why we respond. :3

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    At the point of discussing on an extension of the deadline, there were no submissions yet. It is not uncommon to extend the deadline when there are too few submissions (or in this case, none) in hopes that we are able to call out to people who had wanted to participate but did not have the time, thus we give them this chance. We will not keep extending, we will only extend it once, and the round will be closed after.

Extending the current SotW helps those who wants to participate. Those who do not wish to participate will just have to wait for the next one.

Your opinion does matter. It's why we respond. :3
    Yeah...what she said. I was soooo busy this week and so I'm glad for the extension. Anyway veleon, isn't it much sweeter to beat out a ton of people than only one or none because no one else had an entry?
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21