Google Hacks Apple's Safari (For Profit).

Here is a Link to the story : http://www.embargozone.com/2012/02/1...imple-apology/

Here's another take on the same story: http://www.myh3r3.com/hack/secret-ad...king-settings/

Here is a Screen shot f the first link, for link haters:

Spoiler!

Google is the darling of many internet and droid users, yet this behaviour tells me at least that When it comes to selling your data to advertizers, All bets are off at Google.

Even if you disagree with my conclusions, it is still worth thinking about (I think).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It's the fault of Apple for not fixing their Safari quickly enough. I bet it was they who whined to WSJ about it. Windows users have had to deal with crap like this for a long time from all sorts of companies.

There were several articles in the past criticizing Apple's slow turnaround for fixing their security leaks in their machines, yet apparently Apple still relies on this erroneous publicly peddled belief that "mai iproductz r sekyur" to justify not getting their security fixed right.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    It's the fault of Apple for not fixing their Safari quickly enough. I bet it was they who whined to WSJ about it. Windows users have had to deal with crap like this for a long time from all sorts of companies.

There were several articles in the past criticizing Apple's slow turnaround for fixing their security leaks in their machines, yet apparently Apple still relies on this erroneous publicly peddled belief that "mai iproductz r sekyur" to justify not getting their security fixed right.
    I think the flaw was only recently discovered by a Stanford researcher, and Apple is working on a fix. YES I do agree they should jump all over stuff and fix them like Yesterday already...that still doesn't excuse Google (and other, since Google alone is not guilty here).

I just wish that Firefox would have a similar No-Tracking default on their browser, because I trust and enjoy using it above the others.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !