what new series would you like mangastream to pick up

ok we all know what happened to steam was just devastating but they can still do other manga and apparently they have plans to do so. so what non viz series would you like to see them pick up? any thing in mind, maybe even some more adult stuff? any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    I think this thread belongs in the Mangastream.com forums section.

and no they will not be bringing out your 'adult stuff'....
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I'm into Kuroko's basket, which is about 30 chapters behind in translations so that'd be nice to see.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

^ Yeah I hoped they would pick up Kuroko, my favorite sports manga right now. I also hope they pick up either Gamaran or Code:Breaker. They did pick up Air Gear though and they are bringing back Reborn!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Oh yea Code : Breaker I'd like to see that up to date as well since it's been behind the current chapter as long as I've been reading it.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Do Zidena and them even lurk around these forums anymore?

Guess this thread some what pointless.

*cough* Scan Desert Punk! Like 30 volumes behind!

Capeta!!
    I watched the anime & I loved almost all of it. (anime deviated from the manga near the end)
    Only the 1st 3 volumes and some of the 11th-12th can be found but there's soo much more :I
    He's just entering the stellar-formula racing devision and then nothing can be found (apart from raws),
    which truly is a shame since it's gotten soo interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    ^ Yeah I hoped they would pick up Kuroko, my favorite sports manga right now. I also hope they pick up either Gamaran or Code:Breaker. They did pick up Air Gear though and they are bringing back Reborn!
    yeah that would be a cool idea but actually J they are not scanning reborn again they just added it to there jump preview section. and right now any thing thats not viz is fair game !
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah that would be a cool idea but actually J they are not scanning reborn again they just added it to there jump preview section. and right now any thing thats not viz is fair game !
    Yeah, I read that wrong.

Another one I think MS should pick is Kurogane. Its a young series but its pretty good. I was also thinking about Nisekoi but Imperial Scans already do great job with it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

no problem .
    and i would love for them to pick up witch hunter!

by the way its off topic but i just caught up on witch hunter. to about chapter 66. does any one know how often that gets released?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]