View Poll Results: Oro's Secret Scoll is....

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Super Powerfull Summon - (King of Beasts)

0 0%
  • A Direct Damage Jutsu - ( Everything must die)

0 0%
  • An Ancient Forbidden Weapon - (Lost but found)

3 7.50%
  • Hashrima cells + Cursed Seal Monsters (sealed in scroll for freshness)

3 7.50%
  • Nano sized Jutsu - (Infect from within)

1 2.50%
  • Important Intel on Akatsuki (just data, no jutsu here)

13 32.50%
  • Something else....(I have better or idea or lack imagination)

20 50.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Well I have been thinking about this for a little bit and finally have come to a conclusion. It's something so obvious when you stop and think about it its hardly even arguable.

:The Truth Hidden in Orchimaru's Scroll :

- First thing we need to clear up is the Kabuto factor. Orochimaru never planned to die and have Kabuto take his white cells an join Akatsuki that was not apart of his plan so the scroll in no way has any connection to anything Kabuto is doing, Itachi was brought back for the key purpose of dealing with Kabuto and so he shall.

- If everything went according to plan Orochimaru would have taken Sasuke's body and would have what he wanted the Sharingan in a Uchiha body a direct descendant of the Sage of the 6 paths. This is where Orochimaru's genius plan comes into play to take control of the battlefield.

Akatsuki has one asset which is the key to their entire war plans and it is so obvious and has been there from the beginning of Shippuden. Take a wild guess what it is.....???

Gedou Mazo !

* The statue contains the 7 Tailed beasts the Key to Tobi's plans of reuniting the 10 tails

* The statue also is the source of the chakra that makes up the White Zetsu army

- I think the scroll is a method for Sasuke to synchronize and use Gedou Mazo in a way perhaps we have not seen before. We do not know of its full capabilities so it may have secrets we are unaware of. This fits perfectly in a way with what Tobi wants as he displayed interest in wanting to make a pawn of Sauske by hooking him up to the statue but hesitated because he wasn't sure if he could manipulate Sasuke well enough to make him do what he wants.

- I think there are some hidden factors here for one controlling Gedou Mazu might require one to be a descendant of the Sage of 6 paths. More than that it may require the Rinnegan or rather not so much the eyes as the strong vitality of the Younger brother plus the powerful mental energies of the older brother. I mean look what happened to Nagato who was an Uzamaki when he hooked up it seemed to drain his lifeforce so imagine what would happen to someone who lacked that strong lifeforce. Its possible that trying to hook up to Gendou Mazo is like using the 5 treasures you get drained so heavy that a normal person would die.

In fact Databook 3 seems to back this up:

It's called "Fuuinjutsu - Genryuu Kyuufuujin".

The text says:
    "It can be performed by a maximum of 10 shinobi at the same time, that by focusing their minds together can start up the sealing statue. The 'absorbing chakra' radiating from its mouth extracts the bijuu's chakra and seals it. The whole process takes days to be performed by Akatsuki-level shinobi; average ninja wouldn't even be able to summon the statue."

Caption: "The 'absorbing chakra' takes the shape of 9 dragons and seals the bijuu's chakra. When the sealing is complete, the statue awakens."

- Someone else made reference to what Kishi mentioned a while back that when he gives Naruto a power up Sasuke is sure to follow in order to keep them even. After seeing recent chapters with Naruto able to synch completely with Kurama & perform the Bijuu bomb able to match a combined Bijuu blast from 7 tailed beast, its hard to imagine Sasuke with just Susanoo being able to challenge Naruto.

I think hooking up to Gedou Mazu is the power up Sasuke needs to be a perfect match for Naruto. With the GM at his disposal Sasuke can borrow energy from the statue to power up his Susanoo a challenge Naruto in his full powered Bijuu mode.

There are 2 scenarios from here either Sasuke finds a way to put Tobi in a jam after gaining control over GM or Tobi encourages Sasuke to use GM more knowing that GM drains his life force the more he uses it . Either way the key to controlling the War is Gedou Mazu !!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

We are slowly approaching the deadline for this thread.

Fire type

When chapter 590 comes back I suspect this will be the next big reveal.

Fire type

We are getting close to the answer but the latest chapter 593 suggest there is connection between the scroll and the mysterious "them".

Suigestu gave a clue that the scroll is a jutsu but one Sasuke may not be able to handle according to Sasuke hence why he revived Orochimaru.

I wonder if this leads to the orgin of Senjutsu techniques all of them Snake , Slug , Frog and Juugo's clan.

Fire type

It might end just as a Reviving jutsu for Dummies, especially since Kabuto said that he could control war with ET.

You know I had an idea I haven't mentioned but I have wondered since there is a way to gther Natural energy from nature is there a way to gather Spiritual energy form the spiritual dimension giving someone near limitless energy.

We know there is another spirit like world as we have Shingami Death God and dead spirits revived from there so perhaps there is another way to tap into that power.

Instead of entering Sage mode which one becoming at one with the natural world one enters Saint Mode where one is connected to the spirit world. Like Edo tensei's who have limitless chakra the user gains a near inexhaustible supply of chakra along with other enhancements. Unlike Sage mode which alters one psychical body Sanit mode encases the user in spiritual energy.

Fire type

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know I had an idea I haven't mentioned but I have wondered since there is a way to gther Natural energy from nature is there a way to gather Spiritual energy form the spiritual dimension giving someone near limitless energy.

We know there is another spirit like world as we have Shingami Death God and dead spirits revived from there so perhaps there is another way to tap into that power.

Instead of entering Sage mode which one becoming at one with the natural world one enters Saint Mode where one is connected to the spirit world. Like Edo tensei's who have limitless chakra the user gains a near inexhaustible supply of chakra along with other enhancements. Unlike Sage mode which alters one psychical body Sanit mode encases the user in spiritual energy.
    That's interesting. I always thought of Spiritual Energy as being a component of the user's own mental state, or at the very most their own soul. But the idea of a Spirit Realm providing a source of energy is as good a justification as I can come up with for an Edo Tensei's limitless chakra, because clearly physical stamina has nothing to do with it.

What would being encased in Spiritual Energy entail? Because usually Spiritual Energy has Genjutsu-like implications... would the user be able to become shadow? Teleport?

Looks like A Super Powerful Summon & Something else was kind of close to the truth

Okay so the scroll is an instruction manual on how to bring back souls trapped in the death gods stomach.

Unfortunately in order to make full use of it would require one to have an immortality jutsu as the the death god kills who ever summons it. Orochimaru dodged death by taking a white Zetsu as a host.

Fire type

verdict still out for translation. waiting on mangastream to clarify...

the shinigami ritual my still not be the scroll's primary purpose or may have nothing to do with the shinigami at all.

orochimaru said "to do what is in the scroll... you get the mask.. blah blah blah. that could be only the first steps to a greater purpose or orochimaru could have studied shinigami on the side in order to be able to do what's on the scroll.

the scroll itself caused a poweful reaction in juugo with natural/hermit energy. the scroll was clearly having emphasis on "knowing everything" and the people who knew it.

if the scroll truly was just instruction for unlocking the death god then i find it hard to believe juugo would go nuts when he neared the scroll and there would be no reason suigetsu would make the connection he did to its impact on the war and certainly not be in a hurry to get the scroll to sasuke.

if it were merely shinigami related and suigetsu found it important to get the scroll to sasuke then...

1) why would sasuke care abouth shinigami summon/reverse seal

2) what urgent business does sasuke have with the dead hokage if all the scroll was instruction to release the seal?

so far, if the scroll has been used and and its intention fully come to pass then none of what has transpired plays into sasuke's motives whatsoever!

there is absolutely zero reason to edo tensei the hokages UNLESS the scroll has something more to it, like the natural energy field it emits or leads into a dark secret of "knowing everything" as well as having a function with the tablet.

finally, this page suggests that the scroll has even less to do with shinigami.. if the scroll was instruction on unsealing shinigami then orochimaru would not be telling them information in the manner he does in those panels, they all read the scroll and would have learned from it already what orochimaru is saying. the shinigami is AT MOST a footnote oro or kabuto attached to it later.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/618/11
    Last edited by knife eater; 01-30-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I can't believe how long ago it was that we first found out about the scroll. Time flies, eh? And it looks like the scroll definitely was about a method to unlock the souls sealed within the Death God.