View Poll Results: Oro's Secret Scoll is....

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Super Powerfull Summon - (King of Beasts)

    0 0%
  • A Direct Damage Jutsu - ( Everything must die)

    0 0%
  • An Ancient Forbidden Weapon - (Lost but found)

    3 7.50%
  • Hashrima cells + Cursed Seal Monsters (sealed in scroll for freshness)

    3 7.50%
  • Nano sized Jutsu - (Infect from within)

    1 2.50%
  • Important Intel on Akatsuki (just data, no jutsu here)

    13 32.50%
  • Something else....(I have better or idea or lack imagination)

    20 50.00%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
  1. #11
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    " To gain control over the war "..?

    - that's something Kabuto wants to do. Kabuto also said: with the powers of the sage of six paths + " that jutsu ", I will be invinsible.

    So far, Tobi's biggest powers are the White- Zetzu's Army.. I think that Orochimaru knew about White- Zetzu and that it was produced by Hashirama's cells. After Oro's death, Kabuto seems to knew about So6p ( maybe he knew it all along, just like Oro did), so if they knew about him.. then Oro somehow knew that the combination Senju + Uchiha = So6p.

    Orochimaru made ton's of experiments of Hashirama's cells, and by knowing that white-zetzu is made of that + knowning that he would be the backbone of Akatsuki's plans: Oro probably created a forbidden jutsu which gains control over all Zetzu's.
    This way, Kabuto thinks that Tobi can't do shit against him.. if he has " that " jutsu. This way, you're one big step ahead.. of gaining control over the war and fuckin Tobi's plan big time.

    Orochimaru knew or anticipated, that Akatsuki would create a 4th ninja war. This way, OroƧhimaru would benefit from that war; the Nations vs. Akatsuki -> waiting for the right time to strike -> controlling all white zetzu -> using them for attack OR draining all hashirama's cells out of them for somekind of creation.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  2. #12
    History's Strongest KenichiKun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Under your Bed =D
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    I hope its Intel and not a Jutsu. Oro is awesome, but the way this chapter played out made the "discovery" feel cheap and unimaginative. Immediately upon Sasuke joining the War, or about to join the war, they magically stumble upon info that can give someone the edge in the war, and my god, It was on the very first scroll that Suigetsu found, ............thats too convenient.(To be more sarcastic, Imagine what lies in the other scrolls, maybe its a method to obtain control of all the elements.....................you can clearly tell that I'm joking)

    Also, whats to say that Kabuto doesn't have this info as well. Damn, Kabuto, having all five elements
    It was way too convenient, but I don't think he found it as fast as we were led to believe. It is manga after all. There might have been some missing panels of him actually searching for the scroll, so they made it seem as if he found it right away.

    But yeah, I think there are some plot holes involved because whatever is on that scroll, there's no way in hell Orochimaru could have planned YEARS/MONTHS IN ADVANCE some secret to having an edge over a war he never really knew would happen. Especially since he left Akatsuki so many years ago.

  3. #13
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    It was way too convenient, but I don't think he found it as fast as we were led to believe. It is manga after all. There might have been some missing panels of him actually searching for the scroll, so they made it seem as if he found it right away.

    But yeah, I think there are some plot holes involved because whatever is on that scroll, there's no way in hell Orochimaru could have planned YEARS/MONTHS IN ADVANCE some secret to having an edge over a war he never really knew would happen. Especially since he left Akatsuki so many years ago.
    I think the point is that he did know the war was going to happen. He apparently knew who was really behind the Akatsuki all along. Kabuto knows more about Tobi than anyone besides maybe Madara.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    that doesnt make it any less convenient tho, and tbh it would also be logical for akatsuki to change their plans after oro left them, knowing what his goal was, so the things that oro would plan shouldnt really be able to influence the war in any real way but meh, it isnt us who writes the manga, it is kishi, and as convenient this all is, kishi decides what happens and im sure he wants this to be able to affect the war.

  5. #15
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    that doesnt make it any less convenient tho, and tbh it would also be logical for akatsuki to change their plans after oro left them, knowing what his goal was, so the things that oro would plan shouldnt really be able to influence the war in any real way but meh, it isnt us who writes the manga, it is kishi, and as convenient this all is, kishi decides what happens and im sure he wants this to be able to affect the war.
    Tobi didn't / doesn't know Oro's plan, and wasn't aware of how much Orochimaru knew about Akatasuki/Madara.

  6. #16
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think the scroll will be related to one of the two major contributions Oro has already made to the war via Kabuto: Yamato and the Cursed Seal, both originally products of Orochimaru's research. It's got to be some way to use one of those to mess with Tobi/Madara's plans, most likely via infiltrating/hijacking the Heretical Demon Statue or the Hashirama Tree that gives life to the army of Zetsu. However, it could also be the secret technique Kabuto was referring to when he mentioned that with Edo Tensei and "That" technique he was invincible.

    I feel like the Rinnegan might be too much of a stretch, unless it's revealed that Orochimaru secretly implanted Sasuke with Physical Energies during his apprenticeship. Remember, they originally thought Orochimaru was using drugs to strengthen Sasuke. Doubtful, but possible.

    I guess we already know that Kabuto has a poison that could disable the Zetsu (or anything related to Hashirama's cells). We don't know how it works, only that Kabuto "promised" not to use it on the Zetsu (right before he tinkered with them to add Yamato's cells).
    How has the curse seal affected this war at all? I don't recall it having any importance.

  7. #17
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    How has the curse seal affected this war at all? I don't recall it having any importance.
    Just re-read the chapters I was thinking of, I guess it was just Anko's chakra he needed. It was compatible with Orochimaru's, and powered Kabuto up to strengthen his Edo Tensei. I thought he used a Curse Mark that Oro had placed on her in that process somehow, but apparently he did not.

  8. #18
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think the point is that he did know the war was going to happen. He apparently knew who was really behind the Akatsuki all along. Kabuto knows more about Tobi than anyone besides maybe Madara.
    Well, I wouldn't say that whatever Oro wrote in that scroll was written specifically with a future war in mind. It's just that what's in it can be used to affect it.

  9. #19
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    481
    Your poll was more entertaining than serious, but both at the same time. Some of the choices were down right hilarious. Direct Damage no jutsu, everything must die...I couldnt help but chuckle. Like, what does that mean exactly? Does it mean everything will die? Or just your enemies? Does this effect all organic life? If so damn, Oro shoulda never died in the first place!

    A superpowerful summon, King of Beast maybe. Hmmmm, care to clarify? Do you mean a massive ninja lion? or Pikachu?

    An ancient forbidden weapon, lost but found. Dont you think the series has enough to tie together. Plus, Gedo Mazo anyone? Sage's weapons, anybody? Too recycled.

    Hashirama cells plus blah blah blah. F#ck Hashirama's cells, everybody else seems to have already.

    Nano sized jutsu. Facepalm + head scratch + hmmmm = what????

    I'd say its info...what info?.....info on Tobi's real identity. He has a mask you cant break and that info could change everything.

    Good thread, btw...
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 02-16-2012 at 11:52 PM.
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Tobi didn't / doesn't know Oro's plan, and wasn't aware of how much Orochimaru knew about Akatasuki/Madara.
    and tobi would also be smart enough to plan for that contingency and if oro knew everything tobi would certainly change his plans to make what oro knew obselete.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •