View Poll Results: Oro's Secret Scoll is....

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Super Powerfull Summon - (King of Beasts)

0 0%
  • A Direct Damage Jutsu - ( Everything must die)

0 0%
  • An Ancient Forbidden Weapon - (Lost but found)

3 7.50%
  • Hashrima cells + Cursed Seal Monsters (sealed in scroll for freshness)

3 7.50%
  • Nano sized Jutsu - (Infect from within)

1 2.50%
  • Important Intel on Akatsuki (just data, no jutsu here)

13 32.50%
  • Something else....(I have better or idea or lack imagination)

20 50.00%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Orochimaru's Super Secret Scroll - How to control War for Dummies ! Place your bets

Oh Kishi loves to entice us with mystery and here he goes again having Suigetsu just happen upon some secret scroll laid out in the open no less in a hideout cave whose entrance is shaped like a giant snake lol subtle disguise. In any case since we know this secret will not be revealed for some time lets have some fun and speculate what it might be.

- One thing I noticed is Juugu suddenly loosing control when he happened to be near Orochimaru's cave which I dont think was coincidence. Could this relate to what the Super secret jutsu is?

- I think since Orochimaru specializes in abnormal forbidden jutsu's its fair to say this secret jutsu is probably something along those lines.

My theory:

- I think rather than some huge dangerous type thing its something small with large are of effect. I'm thinking something along the lines of Nano-sized Cells infused with the Curse seal which can enter then enemies bloodstream over a wide area and infect their bodies from the inside. The Sound 4 members Sakon and Ukon where considered to be the strongest of the 4 (excluding Kimimaru who made them Sound 5) and had special Blood limit ability to merge with the bodies of others by altering their molecular structure.

I suspect Ororchimaru created some kind of unique jutsu that is an offshoot of this ability and could be compared to the Tsuchikage's Dust release or Dedaria C4 in terms of scale. Since it is a cell based jutsu it probably can reproduce itself from the living people it infects and so increases its numbers the more people it infects. Perhaps it acts like sealing jutsu immobilizing the enemies or even controlling them against their will.

The exact ability of this jutsu I'm not 100% sure of but no doubt it was created to counter Zetsu which Ororchimaru probably already knew would be a key to Akatsuki's future plans.

Well that's my best idea atm share your thoughts?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm thinking its a Justu Oro Developed for Sasuke, since Sugesto thinks Sasuke can use it. I think it may be the research he did on how to upgrade the Sharingan to the Rinnigan.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I'm thinking its a Justu Oro Developed for Sasuke, since Sugesto thinks Sasuke can use it. I think it may be the research he did on how to upgrade the Sharingan to the Rinnigan.
    That's a very good idea & could be true but would Suigetsu recognize something like that?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think the scroll will be related to one of the two major contributions Oro has already made to the war via Kabuto: Yamato and the Cursed Seal, both originally products of Orochimaru's research. It's got to be some way to use one of those to mess with Tobi/Madara's plans, most likely via infiltrating/hijacking the Heretical Demon Statue or the Hashirama Tree that gives life to the army of Zetsu. However, it could also be the secret technique Kabuto was referring to when he mentioned that with Edo Tensei and "That" technique he was invincible.

I feel like the Rinnegan might be too much of a stretch, unless it's revealed that Orochimaru secretly implanted Sasuke with Physical Energies during his apprenticeship. Remember, they originally thought Orochimaru was using drugs to strengthen Sasuke. Doubtful, but possible.

I guess we already know that Kabuto has a poison that could disable the Zetsu (or anything related to Hashirama's cells). We don't know how it works, only that Kabuto "promised" not to use it on the Zetsu (right before he tinkered with them to add Yamato's cells).

It's probably not anything too drastic or surprising to the reader. My guess is it's going to be the truth about Tobi, Zetsu, Madara, and the So6P, and maybe information about the Jyuubi.

I hope its Intel and not a Jutsu. Oro is awesome, but the way this chapter played out made the "discovery" feel cheap and unimaginative. Immediately upon Sasuke joining the War, or about to join the war, they magically stumble upon info that can give someone the edge in the war, and my god, It was on the very first scroll that Suigetsu found, ............thats too convenient.(To be more sarcastic, Imagine what lies in the other scrolls, maybe its a method to obtain control of all the elements.....................you can clearly tell that I'm joking)

Also, whats to say that Kabuto doesn't have this info as well. Damn, Kabuto, having all five elements

i completely agree, pratesh. it is just way too convenient that they find something like this, i can accept that they found the secret chamber the way they did, but the very first scroll, at the very same moment sasuke joins the war and the way they found it and how they did it.

also the scroll would be useless, bcoz for as smart as orochimaru is, he cant even make a proper secret chamber as it was found the very second they entered the compound, im amazed that the chamber wasnt found earlier and that they found anything at all.

How about this:

Sasuke already has Hashirama's cells in him. What Suigetsu found was information to that fact, plus how to unleash the inactivated cells.

Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's body, now we'll learn how he planned to use it, If Sasuke has the info, he'll use it for himself.....Maybe.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    I bet on sugutsu telling " THIS IS A PRESENT FOR SASUKE "..

1. IF that sentence is said on a normal pattern we can assume " we can assume its something which is gonna boost or provide help to sasuke's power ".

2. IF that same sentence is said on a Cunning pattern we can assume " Its gonnan be how to demolish sasuke and sharingan users".

Since orochimaru's obsession was always on sharingan and he always experimented on like a mad DOC! i would say it would be better to stick with point 1, something what sugutsu know what sasuke is in better need or badly sasuke need is stamina and chakra quantity as in thats the only weakness seen by sugutsu on sasuke vs killer bee, on the over use of sharingan..

So sugutsu is gonna give sasuke the modifications of his own body technique !

or it would simply be the secrets of edo tensei
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    This is my notion as well.

On a side note, the red swirl for the uzumaki logo looks like the early sharingan (the color patterns match as well) or is is a fluke and red just being the color because its "land of fire".
    Spoiler!