View Poll Results: Oro's Secret Scoll is....

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Super Powerfull Summon - (King of Beasts)

0 0%
  • A Direct Damage Jutsu - ( Everything must die)

0 0%
  • An Ancient Forbidden Weapon - (Lost but found)

3 7.50%
  • Hashrima cells + Cursed Seal Monsters (sealed in scroll for freshness)

3 7.50%
  • Nano sized Jutsu - (Infect from within)

1 2.50%
  • Important Intel on Akatsuki (just data, no jutsu here)

13 32.50%
  • Something else....(I have better or idea or lack imagination)

20 50.00%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Airflash View Post
    it's really lame.. oro who was dead in sasuke's hand now became more n more godlike.... the data that can control the war???? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
    The thing is, beyond being a Sannin, a member of Akatsuki, and the founder of a village. Orochimaru was first and foremost a scientist and like many great scientists his work superseded him. Orochimaru took certain ideas further than anyone else and attempted things that no one else had before. He never got to fullfill his ambitions but he also coveted his ideas selfishly, now that he is gone, it is only natural that others would eventually get their hands on his work and take it to the next level.

I think the scroll that can change the war is bringing back would be some kinda edo tensei like jutsu that could bring Orochimaru back to life...it seems like he knew itachi had that sword or whatever weapon it was

twitter.com/jedijuck

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    i think the scroll that can change the war is bringing back would be some kinda edo tensei like jutsu that could bring orochimaru back to life...it seems like he knew itachi had that sword or whatever weapon it was
    lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I think the scroll that can change the war is bringing back would be some kinda edo tensei like jutsu that could bring Orochimaru back to life...it seems like he knew itachi had that sword or whatever weapon it was
    i highly doubt this, as this wouldnt mean that any control would be taken of the war, just more cannon fodder. It could be a way to summon an army under sasuke's control and it would take control of the war since they had heavy casualties. i think many ppl are looking at this thing wrong, as it isnt what sasuke needs to gain control of the war, it is what orochimaru would need to take control of the war.

An anti sealing justu could be interesting, releasing all the previously sealed Edos would defiantly turn the tide of the war (and it could bring the possibility of Kurama being complete again).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

it would be interesting but i cant see how that would happen as it would kinda make the reason for why the uzumaki clan was so feared into to something trivial, and to be able to unseal something like edos and kurama's other half of chakra would also make minato's sacrifice rather pointless, after all there should be a reason as to why some1 would give up their life to be able to use a special seal. In any case an unsealing jutsu wouldnt really give any1 control of the battlefield and since it was orochimaru we are talking about, i could imagine something involving snakes, maybe summing a huge amount of poisonous snakes that would paralyze the ppl they bite, i think that would be a fitting secret for orochimaru considering his focus on snakes etc.

I think the scroll has less to do with Orochimaru's own powers, and more to do with what he knew about Tobi's powers. It's probably something to do with Zetsu/the Mokuton/Gedo Mazou. Those three traits are all linked, Kabuto already has a hand in the Zetsu/Mokuton through Yamato, and that influence is probably a major trump card for Kabuto.

im hoping the scroll contains information, it would help return the manga a bit to its origins where you needed both power and intel on your opponent to win. for orochimaru to control the war, my guess is that its information about tobi, potentially power to blackmail him but i guess kabuto has already done that

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

You're kiddin right?? Please tell me you're

- Re-read the battle between Itachi / Sasuke.

Juugo reacted automatically, when he was near that place, meaning; Cursed Seal for sure. BUT, in what degree? Orochimaru maybe found a way to mix Mokuton with Cursed Seal.. and knew that Akatsuki would be goin into war, if Nagato kept doing what he was doing. So, on top of that; Oro knew that Zetzu would be a major key in the 4th ninja war. Kabuto knew that white-zetzu was a production.. ( maybe Oro found a sample of zetzu one day and checked it out ), so what would be that secret jutsu??

- gaining control over all the white zetzu's, mix CS into it and this way; Sasuke would be the one who gets control over the zetzu's, and not Tobi.

Lets say that this scroll, was Kabuto's trump card. Kabuto doesn't know that Suigetsu found it and that he would bring it to Sasuke. His trump card is going to fail, because Sasuke is going to execute it.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I really hope it's not a cursed seal, and juugo probably reacted to suigetsu's homicidal tendency. Sasuke getting another cursed seal would be super wack.

and since we're on the topic, a zetsu army is pretty dangerous. For example, just imagine this scenario.

The ninja alliance defeats the zetsu army. All of a sudden, spores simultaneously appear all over the shinobi alliance, sucking their chakra dry with the exception of a few elite ninja. Shinobi army defeated as a whole. To take it a step forward, all the absorbed chakra gets transferred to the gedou statue or tobi or something.

Huh, huh????
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif