View Poll Results: Oro's Secret Scoll is....

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Super Powerfull Summon - (King of Beasts)

0 0%
  • A Direct Damage Jutsu - ( Everything must die)

0 0%
  • An Ancient Forbidden Weapon - (Lost but found)

3 7.50%
  • Hashrima cells + Cursed Seal Monsters (sealed in scroll for freshness)

3 7.50%
  • Nano sized Jutsu - (Infect from within)

1 2.50%
  • Important Intel on Akatsuki (just data, no jutsu here)

13 32.50%
  • Something else....(I have better or idea or lack imagination)

20 50.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    kinda like your posts then StareIntoMySharingan?.

Whatever it is, it's something that balances Sasuke and Naruto's abilities. Kishi said in a recent interview that whenever he gives Naruto a powerup, he's got to have Sasuke in mind as well. And visa versa.

Now, what can really Sasuke compete with as of now? With Naruto's amazing speed? Weeeeel, Sasuke could perhaps slow time? That would really balance it all out. It's like a tsukyomi outside of the mind. Certainly seems possible and no, it wouldn't be OP at all. Naruto is OP as of now anyway.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    who ever does. lol.

on topic: it has to be something that allows for "gaining control over this war." so the question becomes; how would one with a scroll assume control over a war? it is data or a forbidden technique?
    I believe it's related to the white- zetzu. Read my quote;

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    " To gain control over the war "..?

- that's something Kabuto wants to do. Kabuto also said: with the powers of the sage of six paths + " that jutsu ", I will be invinsible.

So far, Tobi's biggest powers are the White- Zetzu's Army.. I think that Orochimaru knew about White- Zetzu and that it was produced by Hashirama's cells. After Oro's death, Kabuto seems to knew about So6p ( maybe he knew it all along, just like Oro did), so if they knew about him.. then Oro somehow knew that the combination Senju + Uchiha = So6p.

Orochimaru made ton's of experiments of Hashirama's cells, and by knowing that white-zetzu is made of that + knowning that he would be the backbone of Akatsuki's plans: Oro probably created a forbidden jutsu which gains control over all Zetzu's.
    This way, Kabuto thinks that Tobi can't do shit against him.. if he has " that " jutsu. This way, you're one big step ahead.. of gaining control over the war and fuckin Tobi's plan big time.

Orochimaru knew or anticipated, that Akatsuki would create a 4th ninja war. This way, OroƧhimaru would benefit from that war; the Nations vs. Akatsuki -> waiting for the right time to strike -> controlling all white zetzu -> using them for attack OR draining all hashirama's cells out of them for somekind of creation.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

well, it would prolly be logical if it were some research data about something that would result in a power boost for sasuke, maybe a way to reawaken the cursed mark after orochimaru, maybe research about the mark itself, as it can be used both for a power up and to immobilize opponents but as i mentioned earlier it can really be anything within the parameters that have been given as "to gain control over war".

Well, whatever powerup it might be, it's got to give Sasuke the same edge in speed. Doesn't matter if he can foresee Naruto's movements if he cannot dodge them.

Oro's Secret Scoll won't help any
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar
    My guess it's probably something big... It would not have gotten this much attention otherwise. However I could not make an intelligent guess as to what it could be . Just keeping my fingers crossed it has nothing to do with the Rinnegan (already to many with the ''legendary'' eyes) IMO.

Suigetsu saying " a present to Sasuke" is off-character, I thought he saw MS Sasuke as a nuisance already??
    In that case...the scroll may not be a power-up.
    My guess is Edo tensei/related (hashirama's DNA)

it's really lame.. oro who was dead in sasuke's hand now became more n more godlike.... the data that can control the war???? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airflash View Post
    it's really lame.. oro who was dead in sasuke's hand now became more n more godlike.... the data that can control the war???? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!
    Even Sasuke himself said that he was only able to defeat Oro because he was sick. Not matter how much Oro tried to prevent old age, he still got screwed over by it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off