View Poll Results: Oro's Secret Scoll is....

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Super Powerfull Summon - (King of Beasts)

0 0%
  • A Direct Damage Jutsu - ( Everything must die)

0 0%
  • An Ancient Forbidden Weapon - (Lost but found)

3 7.50%
  • Hashrima cells + Cursed Seal Monsters (sealed in scroll for freshness)

3 7.50%
  • Nano sized Jutsu - (Infect from within)

1 2.50%
  • Important Intel on Akatsuki (just data, no jutsu here)

13 32.50%
  • Something else....(I have better or idea or lack imagination)

20 50.00%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    The super secret scroll probably describes how to get the rinnegan. Orochimaru already experimented on Hashirama cells years prior to Naruto even starting, hence Yamato's age. It's also described how Orochimaru wanted an Uchiha body from the flashbacks when he wanted Itachi but couln't beat him. Which is why he went after Sasuke years after.

Come one, sometimes one's got to use Occhams razor, and everything indicates that this scrolls describes how to get the Rinnegan. Kabuto even said to edo Madara that he and Orichu did research on this and that their "thesis was true".

I am going to go with.... The super Secret scroll that was found is a recipe for the World's Best Poisoned Ramen and Sasuke is gonna to have play Cooking Mama on his 3DS to learn how to properly cook the poisoned ramen. After he learns it and manages the high score, he is gonna convince Karin to date Naruto and have her feed the Ramen to naruto, thus ending the series on him having a brain and body damaging brain aneurism and dying in a Konoha back alley with his favorite ramen bowl in his hand...

Seems most likely XD

EPIC!!!

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    In my opinion,

the scroll could contain 3 types of informmmation.

1) The result of Orochimaru's experiments on the sharingan and how to max out the abilty ( this is a bit unlikely as the sharingan is intuitive and sasuke doesn't need any help with this )

2) Information about edo-tensei - Again highly unlikely as all the zombies (except Madara as of now) have been defeated.May contain info about kabuto and his experiments)

3) In my opinion the most likely info in the scroll pertains to the "truth" about Tobi, who or what it/he is and his techniques.(remember tobi lied to sasuke about the 9tails attack on konoha) so sasuke and naruto can fight him/it in the climax.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    In my opinion,

the scroll could contain 3 types of informmmation.

1) The result of Orochimaru's experiments on the sharingan and how to max out the abilty ( this is a bit unlikely as the sharingan is intuitive and sasuke doesn't need any help with this )

2) Information about edo-tensei - Again highly unlikely as all the zombies (except Madara as of now) have been defeated.May contain info about kabuto and his experiments)

3) In my opinion the most likely info in the scroll pertains to the "truth" about Tobi, who or what it/he is and his techniques.(remember tobi lied to sasuke about the 9tails attack on konoha) so sasuke and naruto can fight him/it in the climax.
    1 and 3 are distinctly possible, but I don't think 2 is that plausible, as one, Kabuto would have already known about it and two, I don't think Suigetsu knows edos are being used in the war, as Kabuto joined after Sugietsu left Akatsuki
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hmmmm, perhaps it's this:
    Spoiler!

The other way to gain control over jinchuriki and their bijuu without Tobi noticing... although that other way might have been using chibaku tensei...

Anyway, obtaining the power of the bijuu would certainly allow you to have a noticeable influence on this war. You have to remember that Oro's real aim, was the So6p's power and that too includes the bijuu. In other words, Oro (and now Kabuto) certainly had some plans, strategies and reasons in obtaining them, perhaps even moving them to another level through the cursed seal ?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Oh Kishi loves to entice us with mystery and here he goes again having Suigetsu just happen upon some secret scroll laid out in the open no less in a hideout cave whose entrance is shaped like a giant snake lol subtle disguise. In any case since we know this secret will not be revealed for some time lets have some fun and speculate what it might be.

- One thing I noticed is Juugu suddenly loosing control when he happened to be near Orochimaru's cave which I dont think was coincidence. Could this relate to what the Super secret jutsu is?

- I think since Orochimaru specializes in abnormal forbidden jutsu's its fair to say this secret jutsu is probably something along those lines.

My theory:

- I think rather than some huge dangerous type thing its something small with large are of effect. I'm thinking something along the lines of Nano-sized Cells infused with the Curse seal which can enter then enemies bloodstream over a wide area and infect their bodies from the inside. The Sound 4 members Sakon and Ukon where considered to be the strongest of the 4 (excluding Kimimaru who made them Sound 5) and had special Blood limit ability to merge with the bodies of others by altering their molecular structure.

I suspect Ororchimaru created some kind of unique jutsu that is an offshoot of this ability and could be compared to the Tsuchikage's Dust release or Dedaria C4 in terms of scale. Since it is a cell based jutsu it probably can reproduce itself from the living people it infects and so increases its numbers the more people it infects. Perhaps it acts like sealing jutsu immobilizing the enemies or even controlling them against their will.

The exact ability of this jutsu I'm not 100% sure of but no doubt it was created to counter Zetsu which Ororchimaru probably already knew would be a key to Akatsuki's future plans.

Well that's my best idea atm share your thoughts?
    I think that you have the right idea by saying that it will be tied to the cursed seal and that it will incorperate the bloodlines that Orochimaru has been gathering but I don't believe that it will be a simple weapon, one shot attack, or even a spore like infection (although that is an interesting idea).

I think that from the beginning Orochimaru has been all about unlocking the secrets of the world and using them to create new more powerful abilities. As he said, he idealizes the idea of taking different colors mixing them together to create new ones. I think that is a hint as to what kind of thing will be discovered in the scrolls he left behind. For a long time now I have been trying to pin-point what really distinguishes Madara/Tobi from Orochimaru/Kabuto. Both seem to have the goal of becoming a god like being by taking the best parts of the existing bloodlines but the way they each intend to use that power is very different. Tobi/Madara is all about control and removing identiity from the world by submitting everyone to his will, Tobi seems to be all about domination and order. Orochimaru on the other hand doesn't seem to mind chaos, he actually incourages it but he wants to evolve, he wants to become the ultimate being and create new things. Orochimaru didn't just take bloodlines and attempt to incorperate them into himself, he used those bloodlines to create new abilities. I think that this latest discover will be the epitome of that.

I also don't think that it is a coincidence that Suigetsu and Juugo were the ones to discover this scroll. I believe that both of them will be key elements to the puzzle as both have very unique bloodlines of their own. One of Orochimaru's favourite techniques was the cursed seal and he developed that using Juugo's bloodline. Suigetsu's bloodline seems to make him the ideal candidate to use the swords of the seven swordsmen. As we were told, Suigetsu's brother mastered all of the swords. I think there are many possibilities for where this could go but my theory is that Suigetsu will use the knowledge Orochimaru left to transform himself. Orochimaru was all about body manipulation and transformation and I think that Suigetsu (being liquid) will actually be an ideal candidate for assimilating the bloodlines into himself. I think he will start to become a monster and will begin traveling around absorbing and intigrating bloodlines into himself. I think that his desire for the swords, specifically the most powerful sword Samahada, will also lead him to it and he will eventually merge with it (again it seems to fit perfectly with his abilities). Eventually he will get out of control and I think that will be when Kabuto/Orochimaru will step in and take control of the monster his work created.

There are countless possibilities of course, but that is my guess at this point.

well, at this point in time it can be anything, no theory can be discard, ofc there are those that are more logical than others and maybe less fantastic, i certainly wouldnt want to rule anything out just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well, at this point in time it can be anything, no theory can be discard, ofc there are those that are more logical than others and maybe less fantastic, i certainly wouldnt want to rule anything out just yet.
    Hey, even manga have limits, so some theories can be discarded. For example, if I had a theory that involves research on what type of baby would be born if Orochimaru raped Sasuke, then it would have to be discarded (Or would it? O_O)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

aggeroff, you quoted my post but did you actually read it? and if you read it, did you understand its points?

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    aggeroff, you quoted my post but did you actually read it? and if you read it, did you understand its points?
    who ever does. lol.

on topic: it has to be something that allows for "gaining control over this war." so the question becomes; how would one with a scroll assume control over a war? it is data or a forbidden technique?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif