77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fillers

25 32.47%
  • Stretched Fights

41 53.25%
  • Don't know / Don't care

11 14.29%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    let me see. which of these selection is less painful. stretched out fights! i hate watching something that is purely useless and takes away the feeling of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Crill3 View Post
    Then you don´t like naruto or bleach then beccause they are both like 50% Stretched fights, 40% Filler, 5% Character building, 2,5% Nonsense and 2,5% Random jokes. And that goes for all mangas in the same style. So what do you like? (Kinda interested to know, maybe i´m missing some thing.)
    Mangas of both Bleach and Naruto are pretty interesting, but series are becoming more and more boring :(

i think the best choice are fillers!
    you do not have to watch them and usually you do not miss anything interesting!
    just a bit patience and better watching more interesting anime could always help!
    the worst case are "Stretched Fights" because they make the anime boring if there are no fights but landscapes and people thoughts and talks!
    too many conversations and landscapes during a fight make me sleep!

thats why the manga is way to far better than the anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Crill3 View Post
    Then you don´t like naruto or bleach then beccause they are both like 50% Stretched fights, 40% Filler, 5% Character building, 2,5% Nonsense and 2,5% Random jokes. And that goes for all mangas in the same style. So what do you like? (Kinda interested to know, maybe i´m missing some thing.)
    One Piece, ain't that obvious? Been my favorite since I picked it up 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Stretched fights > fillers, unless the fillers are actually GOOD. >_> like the bounto arc.
    ARGH. The bounto arc ended so stupidly. He stinkin vanished of his own will. What kind of way is that to end a filler arc??

And I would prefer stretched fights, only because they have some meaning, i.e. to show how difficult it is to defeat someone and make people understand that a powerful bad guy can't just have a weakness and be defeated, but it takes time and strategy.
    If you have tried to perform a jutsu using hand seals and scrolls, paste this into your signature.

In all honesty I'd rather they just stop airing the show until its safe to start releasing episodes again. But seeing as how unrealistic that option is, I'd go with fillers. At least we don't have to watch fillers and can just wait for good episodes; whereas if the fights are extended they become boring and unoriginal and lowers the quality of the actual good canon episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    In all honesty I'd rather they just stop airing the show until its safe to start releasing episodes again. But seeing as how unrealistic that option is, I'd go with fillers. At least we don't have to watch fillers and can just wait for good episodes; whereas if the fights are extended they become boring and unoriginal and lowers the quality of the actual good canon episodes.
    i too would prefer waiting.

if they make fillers they souldn't do some crappy arc with an enemy that is (again) stronger than naruto (or everybody else), altough nobody knows him (and nobody of the known characters can die).

I like -one shots- (1 ep and the story is finished - like what they are doing with bleach at the moment) but that too is unrealistic because of the length of the arc's to come.

I didn't vote - i only watch naruto in addition to other anime ! I don't really care (but i love the manga)
    Last edited by shinta; 07-27-2007 at 05:46 PM.

Waiting would be far more tolerable than having to endure your favorite parts of the manga ruined, due to pace, extended talking etc (I'm looking at you Shippuuden) and some anime have pretty decent fillers anyway, Bleach - Bount Arc, and One Piece as a whole.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Seriously, fillers suck unconditionaly, just mention that it's a filler and you know it'll 98% of the time suck. I would pick most other options you'd place up there over a filler any day of the week. Though, stretched fights test my patience a little as well.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

I prefer fillers because sometimes they're quite funny and sometimes you get to learn a bit more about that character.