77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fillers

25 32.47%
  • Stretched Fights

41 53.25%
  • Don't know / Don't care

11 14.29%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    the way shippuuden is going, fillers. I don't mind stretched fights if they are of good quality, but shippuuden has just been terrible. I wouldn't have minded another year of fillers providing it meant shippuuden would be good.

I dont like either..

but at least streatched fights are good the first time you watch it.

and they dont screw up characters

Join the Millenium Earl, at the D.Gray-Man Fan Club

Fillers! at least they had a beginning/middle/end all with-in an episode or two. Stretched out fights waste our time and really dont add anything cool to the episode.
    Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly

[Insert Cool Title Here] Kabluey's Avatar
    i prefer stretched fights, altho the gaara v deidara fight was obscenely stretched out. i just hope we see a fight stretched out that long again. i don't see how shippuuden is goign to do fillers well, since all the character are grown up, the low rank missions they used for filler alot are going to be hard to pull off since all the characters are all either chuunin or jounin.

I wouldn't even call the current trend stretched fights...more like stretched stare-offs.
    "In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey; the monkey will spank us!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kabluey View Post
    i prefer stretched fights, altho the gaara v deidara fight was obscenely stretched out. i just hope we see a fight stretched out that long again. i don't see how shippuuden is goign to do fillers well, since all the character are grown up, the low rank missions they used for filler alot are going to be hard to pull off since all the characters are all either chuunin or jounin.
    Ah, don't underestimate the power of the fillers. If they have to do em you know you'll be seeing a lot more of Konohamaru.
    "In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey; the monkey will spank us!"

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLlamaMan View Post
    Ah, don't underestimate the power of the fillers. If they have to do em you know you'll be seeing a lot more of Konohamaru.
    OH DEAR GOD

I didn't think of that...

I change my vote!!!

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Alright, I know I was one of the people for stretched fights, but this weeks episode just killed me. I watch the Shippuden episodes with my girlfriend (whom hasn't read the manga) and even she was annoyed. I mean, flashing back to events that happened like two episodes ago?

Not in the Playground
    I was hoping that the fighting would've been better than it actually is right now. But a lot of the filler episodes (I only bothered with 200-220 because I thought that the filler was ending soon at that time... *sigh*) were rather annoying. I guess I'm just watching Shippuuden now to see how bad the flashback ratio is.

I prefer fillers. With fillers, I can just ignore the whole episode and know I won't be missing anything worthwhile and the regular episodes are more interesting and normally paced.

But if it's scenes have been stretched out, I still watch the episode since it is still the canon storyline. It's usually boring as heck and I feel like I've wasted 20 minutes of my life afterwards, but I watch it anyway because it feels awkward for me to skip regular episodes.

Kind of lame reasoning, but it's true. XD