Thread: Wano Country

Wano Country

Lets discuss Wano Country.

The country in which the Legendary Samurai Ryuuma hails from is known as a powerful country called Wano. Wano being based off isolated Japan is strong enough to keep the World Government and possibly the Yonkou from ruling over them. Wano is also the first named location in the One Piece Series, being named several years before One Piece first came out in Oda's one shot Monsters.

What is your intake/theories/predictions/knowledge on this subject?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I just think it is where Zoro would get his final and probably strongest sword.

sig made by me

One Piece

Was actually hoping to read ideas you was wondering especially the so called secret you keeping to yourself! If your not bs'ing then back in thriller bark your was talking about Ryumu? I read his one shot Monsters few weeks ago didn't really mention anything historical from what I can remember.

"Wano is also the first named location in the One Piece Series, being named several years before One Piece first came out in Oda's one shot Monsters."

So you spotted something out that Oda already planned on adding to the story before even starting it from his One Shot? Makies me want to reread Monsters again.

Edit: You might as well add what you discovered Xiao to your initial post this being a thread and all you'll obviously get credit for pointing it out before others if that's why your not spoiling it.

After reading monsters http://www.mangarush.com/manga/wante...anpenshu/4/p-1 again 3 things stood out for me. Dragon's horn Shirona the Mihawk look-a-like and what you mentioned about isolated Japan being Wano. I can't say what the dragon/dragon's horn and Mihawk have anything to do with Wano. This my theory for Wano Country, even though it sounds some what obvious.

I believe all meito's were crafted in this isolated country.

Spoiler!

As for chapter 657 are you trying say that volcano suppose to be Kurama? I don't see any connection with wano/isolated Japan coming from punk hazard besides that Samurai. Or do you know some Japanese story about a Samurai trying save his son ?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-15-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I just think it is where Zoro would get his final and probably strongest sword.
    The island's abnormal climate could somehow be related to the making of swords. Hot and cold. Melt metal and fold it, then cool it off.. Maybe that's why the giant kids are there. Someone is making a huge sword, big enough for a giant and they need a volcano to heat it.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    The island's abnormal climate could somehow be related to the making of swords. Hot and cold. Melt metal and fold it, then cool it off.. Maybe that's why the giant kids are there. Someone is making a huge sword, big enough for a giant and they need a volcano to heat it.
    Thats not exactly how sword making works. Cool a sword down too fast and the metal will crack.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Thats not exactly how sword making works. Cool a sword down too fast and the metal will crack.
    Huh, I never said it had to be fast?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    As for chapter 657 are you trying say that volcano suppose to be Kurama? I don't see any connection with wano/isolated Japan coming from punk hazard besides that Samurai. Or do you know some Japanese story about a Samurai trying save his son ?
    I don't get what you mean by this. It confuses me. Wano has nothing to do with Punk Hazard.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I was trying to see what you was getting at about Wano overall since this idea supposedly you had in mind since Thriller Bark? But reading your post on the chapter thread about it, "repeating similar to the start of the grandline". If that's what you had in mind all long yes you mentioned this before and actually your probably right especially with the latest chapter. Samurai wanting to save his son its like Vivi. How you came to this conclusion back at thriller bark I have no idea.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-16-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Huh, I never said it had to be fast?
    Yes, but all ice cools swords down to fast, warm water needs to be used instead.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

If that's what you had in mind all long yes you mentioned this before and actually your probably right especially with the latest chapter.
    Will there be a season of Naruto after Shippuden?