Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Technically, Zoro has the greatest sense of direction. Yes, he goes the wrong way a lot, but he is almost always the first to arrive at the destination. Plus, Luffy is more than willing to have Zoro direct them such as back at the end of the Fishman Island arc.

Oda, you clever man, you. Just when I was thinking that you would not pull it out, you go and do it. I doubt anyone is going to catch it, so I'll keep quiet.
    Its more luck then direction sense, but it does get the job done well either way.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

One Piece

This arc reminds me of how many of the pass arcs use to start. Seems we have a Zoan user I'm a guess he's a Model Eagle. Chapter was strange though and felt like it was missing something. The ending with the giant kids, could Oda be going scifi on us? We gonna get some Jewelry Bonney theories out of this or are they just baby giants.

Quote Originally Posted by hollandmoon View Post
    This chapter makes absolutely no sense at all, this must be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. You'll see what I mean if you take a look at the lower right corner of this page:
    WHY WOULD THEY LET ZORO LEAD THE WAY? MAKES NO SENSE! And he actually went the right direction, that's too unrealistic, makes the manga unbelievable.
    Your spazzing out about something your overly misguided about that isn't even a big deal to begin with. He wasn't leading as someone already mentioned just wondering around like he normally does in every arc. If your still confused reread the shabaody arc part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Hmmm such a wierd chapter... It couldnĀ“t be a vegapunk lab could it? It seems so likely. Without a doubt the wierdest island we've been on so far.

Wierd... And giant kids, that makes us get 1 step closer to elbaf though! xD
    Actually think this 1 step closer to Wano than anything. As this arc unravels more than likely that Samurai's dilemma, strawhats will eventually help him out get his son back. And they'll probably head to Wano next to bring them home or something. Guess that's my prediction but honestly rather see Wano much later.

Technically, Zoro has the greatest sense of direction. Yes, he goes the wrong way a lot, but he is almost always the first to arrive at the destination. Plus, Luffy is more than willing to have Zoro direct them such as back at the end of the Fishman Island arc.

Oda, you clever man, you. Just when I was thinking that you would not pull it out, you go and do it. I doubt anyone is going to catch it, so I'll keep quiet.
    Bullsh*t! Not falling for your trolling this time! Stay doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

After getting the "mythical" dragon (and centaur reference), I'm kind of hoping that bird woman is a harpy. XP
    So far this arc reminds me strongly of TB:
    -one group discovered the island with the merry 2, the other stayed on the ship
    -weirdos all over the place
    -"a certain man stole my shadow/sliced me apart"
    -"wait, weirdo! Join my crew!"

A good start for an arc still. Every chapter throws up more questions instead of answering questions.
    We don't know if the lower half and the head belong to the same man.
    We got no clue why there r effing giant kids in a room made for kids (from what it looks if u look @ the bg).
    From what we know now, Vegapunk is able to transfer DFs into items. And he was able to put Kizaru's laser beams into the PXs, but we don't know if he can copy whole DFs. Know what I mean?
    Harpy Idea be awesome, rather that than a Eagle or typical bird for that matter.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-15-2012 at 02:36 PM.

I was a bit dissapointed in sanji tbh... not being able to kick out the door/wall.
    Zoro would have sliced throught that without a drop of sweat.
    Leave it up to the SH's to eat the dragon lol :p
    Was starting to think it might have been Law's handy-work after all, though that still doesn't explain how his lower-body can talk.
    Now who are those men in the costumes? It's fairly certain this is some sort of experiment-lab.
    We saw the dragon drop the skull of something even bigger than a giant, and now we see giant babies in the facility =/
    Why does Odal always do this? More question every singel chapter ugh -.-

Because you're going to fervishly read each detail of every chapter for the next 3 - 6 months to find out the answers to those questions. One Piece is like crack, and face it, Oda Sensei's got you hooked! :-P

Great chapter! Too many directions to make any predictions, so I'm just letting go and going along for the ride!

Is it just me, or did the translations from mangazone seem less shitty this week?! Maybe it's because there's no mangastream to compare it to :'-(

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^Troll....X caught in the act again.
    you pulled the same stunt with the TB arc claiming to have seen something we all didn't. I'm not falling for this anymore and I will not ask you to tell us seeing as there is nothing to tell.

Anyway, pretty funny chapter and it is looking more like law has nothing to do with this. Perhaps donflamingo? Just a guess anyway with no backing. But if I were to bet the new shichibukai on PH is someone we have not seen yet.
    The highlight of this chapter for me is the samurai realising Nami tricked him to have his ass kicked with that question......lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Me? Troll? Never. You just troll your selves. Back then, all I said was that I figured Oda out and was waiting to confirm my theory before I share it with you, then you were all so very, very rude that I decided to not share it with you. I even let slip what it is several chapter discussions back.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Me? Troll? Never. You just troll your selves. Back then, all I said was that I figured Oda out and was waiting to confirm my theory before I share it with you, then you were all so very, very rude that I decided to not share it with you. I even let slip what it is several chapter discussions back.
    NO. You just didn't have anything to share plus you knew making that statement will provoke such a reaction anyway.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This arc reminds me of how many of the pass arcs use to start. Seems we have a Zoan user I'm a guess he's a Model Eagle. Chapter was strange though and felt like it was missing something. The ending with the giant kids, could Oda be going scifi on us? We gonna get some Jewelry Bonney theories out of this or are they just baby giants.
    I don't see Bonney connected to this. The only way Bonney can come into the picture here is if the kids were adult giants to begin with seeing as her ability pertains to time (aging) and hence the person's body determines the final outcome of what the person will look like after the ability has been used on them. Normal kids can't be influenced by her power to grow into giants. If she uses her power to cause them to age to +50yrs, they will end up looking like they are supposed to in the next 50yrs.
    If this is a giant island however, then that theory is possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Good Chapter. Will read over later and study in detail.

Me? Troll? Never. You just troll your selves. Back then, all I said was that I figured Oda out and was waiting to confirm my theory before I share it with you, then you were all so very, very rude that I decided to not share it with you.
    I don't remember being rude but being more curious to read what you had to say but never revealed.

I even let slip what it is several chapter discussions back.
    You bastard. Now I got to decide to feed my curiosity reading several chapter discussions back or to avoid falling for a possible trap.

^ doing that is exactly what he wants. lol
    just don't pay attention to those taunts of his