• |3| Average

14 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

3 6.82%
  • |1| Terrible

4 9.09%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Good chapter, not as epic as usual, but still good. The translation was horrible IMO. I need to see more from Saskue that will make me think he'll have a chance against Naruto. His "fight" with Zetsu this chapter was very poor. He just lit up Susano and threw Amaterasu, nothing special here. Right now Naruma is the ultimate form. I dont see how Saskue can compete with that. Naruma took down 5 full blown byjuu. Not sure that EMS Saskue can do that.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Sasuke haters out in force, I see lol. Anyway, good chapter. Hinting at a possible re-reunion between Itachi and Sasuke? I, for one, would be interested in seeing what might be said.

In other news, Mangazone's translation read stiff to me with mistakes here and there. Hope they get better in a hurry.

Usually the spoiler translations are better than scandalated ones. But they don't always translate everything, can check out mangahelpers for translations.

I was hoping for continuation of Tobi vs Naruto and it's cool got to see Sasuke but like last week using so much panel to show him annoying. Wonder what Karin gonna do now, if she goes back to Sasuke that will kill her character for me.

If Sasuke does meet Itachi and Itachi tells him the opposite of what he wants to hear I wonder how Sasuke will take that. Will he go even more bat shit crazy than he already is? Or start to normalize a bit.

Couldn't his not attack Kanoha ninja's be ignored because they are part of the ninja army?

I believe we're gonna see stuff we haven't anticipated at all in the coming chapters. Itachi didn't want to meet up with Sasuke, but he didn't plan on having the crow jutsu he implanted into Naruto to backfire on him either. That's actually one of the reasons I really like this manga.

Now, Tobi wants Sasuke to become the new Nagato, so sync with Gedo Mazo. That's not gonna happen cause Sasuke has already turned his back on Tobi. He doesn't need him anymore, just like with Orochimaru. Sasuke will probably be the one who kills Tobi as well, and that would leave a whole lot of other things unanswered.

Perhaps Sasuke meets up with Edo Madara and continues to go on with the Moons eye plan? But I don't think he is interested in reviving Madara at all. He would backstab Madara as well if given the chance. Sasuke IS the main villain in this manga after all.

Quote Originally Posted by cervj69 View Post
    Couldn't his not attack Kanoha ninja's be ignored because they are part of the ninja army?
    And that suddenly makes them not Konoha ninjas anymore?

Sasuke's offensive power isn't bad at all, he's no Madara but his Susanoo still has some venom.

Pure fanservice. Must say tho, Sasuke seems less and less "stable"(mentally). If he arrives at the battle, I see no reason for Tobi to not be captured. Sure Sasuke may not intentionally help Tobi, but his presence alone will shift power away from the Shinobi Alliance.

Remember when Naruto entered the battlefield and stomped a bunch of Zetsu with his MiniRasenshuriken, Frog Summon, Multiple Rasengan via chakra arms, and a giant Rasengan? We drooled over Naruto's new power all week, and it was barely a hint at Naruto's true power. This chapter did the same for Sasuke. The point is that Susano'o and Amaterasu are so baseline for him that they aren't even with mentioning. They're like his Rasengan. He will always have Susano'o, and all of his attacks will be covered in black flames. His real strength is far, far beyond what we've just seen.

I think the overall progress of this whole war has been brilliant. I've seen people complaint on single chapters, but they don't matter as a whole. I haven't read this forum that much, I came from mangastream. But I can't understand why people need action in every chapter, it's all about the fine balance. And the stuff Kishi does is allways unpredictable.

With that in mind, what exactly is happening here? It's clear now that Sasuke is acting in a way Tobi would not want. But then again, Sasuke never implied that he was an ally with Tobi either. And this is where Tobi has underestimated Sasuke. Right now Tobi is shaking because of Naruto, and with a Sasuke coming here to kill him.. Shit's gonna go down now! And this is brilliant writing right here.

I have this feeling that Tobi is about to go down, revealing who is actually is. And what he's got to do with Madara, which, by chance is right here because of the edo tensei.