10 22.73%
  • |3| Average

14 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

3 6.82%
  • |1| Terrible

4 9.09%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    It's gonna be an Uchiha vs. Uchiha battle again?

Orochimaru! :3

Cool to see Sasuke has become even more warped... makes sense, since he's just been staring at "the darkness" with his brother's eyes. I think that Sasuke will run into Kabuto first, and meet up with Itachi there. I'm not exactly sure where the fighting might go from there, but I would like to see Kabuto among Sasuke's first major victims, and Itachi needs to see what his brother has become. For the record, I don't think Edo Itachi is literally seeing whatever Sasuke sees, they just used the eyes as a transition to show Itachi running + the likelihood of an encounter between them.

Once Kabuto is defeated to prove the power of Sasuke's EMS, it'll be the perfect time for Suigetsu to show up with whatever information he just gained from Orochimaru's hideout. Then they can basically hijack Oro/Kabuto's plans to "take over the war", which basically amounts to backstabbing Tobi.

Also, was it revealed before that Suigetsu can sense what's going on by listening to the rain? Because he seems to have used that to sense the war... I thought only Nagato had that ability. I hope Kishi actually goes somewhere with Suigetsu's character. It feels like the manga really doesn't have enough time left for Suigetsu to obtain the swords or do anything meaningful. Maybe he'll be one of the casualties in the war.

And why does Sasuke refer to Tobi as "Tobi", not "Madara"? Is he aware that Tobi is not who he claims to be? I figured Sasuke would need to learn about all these things by meeting people on the battlefield. Hopefully whenever Sasuke runs into Kabuto/Itachi, he can also meet Edo Madara. I bet that Madara would notice the similarities between himself and Sasuke right away.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 02-15-2012 at 01:10 PM.

A chance of a meeting? I sure hope not.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    At least Sasuke is keeping is promise with Naruto.

Good chapter.

I wonder what Suigetsu find at Orochimaru's hideout. Brother vs Brother next week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Itachi himself said to Naruto that he does not intend to speak to Sasuke right now and left the task to Naruto. Hope it stays like this. Sasuke is heading for Naruto first anyway. I didnt like this chapter much, and I hoped Sasuke has got something more up his sleeves other then complete Susanoo, which btw is shooting some Amaterasu shurikens or something. No problem forNaruto to handle IMO.

My guess on the Orochimaru secret stash, its something like an information on some great artifacts or ninjutsu knowledge that could be usefull for either war party.

Other then that, I think its about a damn time we get to see whats going on with the Kages and Madara. Fight like that shouldnt be left off panels.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Karin did what Sakura never could. Move on.
    Respect points for Karin.

Oh look. Once again Sasuke re-affirms his hatred, and I'm not convinced at all. All throughout the chapter, I asked myself, "Wait, why is he murdering everything again?" And Sasuke needing Susanoo for Zetsu idiots was just unnecessary.

So Sasuke is up for another power-up via Suigetsu. Just the average amount of bullshit I expected.

Old Ameterasu caused flames to erupt instantaneously at whatever you looked at. I can totally see how it's an upgrade that now it gets shot at people, yup yup

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Old Ameterasu caused flames to erupt instantaneously at whatever you looked at. I can totally see how it's an upgrade that now it gets shot at people, yup yup
    Sasuke's just being lazy since the enemy is only Zetsu. We've already seen the flame takes different forms. And he can still use the instantaneous version if he wants to, I bet he just doesn't like his eyes bleeding.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

wth was this D:
    Was waiting a whole week full of anticipation for this?
    Karin's act had me almost fooled.
    What did Orochimaru discover that could take control of the war? =/
    Sasuke-crap isn't even worth mentioning
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 02-15-2012 at 02:37 PM.

nice chapter but of course no match for previous chapters we had, but it contained several hints that are ripe for discussion like

1) What was Oro planning, i am not convinced it was as simple as sharingan + Hashirama cells= rinnegan. it got to be something else that Seigutsu also understood. somehow don't think seigutsu knew much about sharingan and hashirama's cells. it might get in play at the end i think once Sasuke gets redemption.
    2) Sasuke's promise that probably rules out his fight with his other class mates
    3) Sasuke's/ Itachi/ Kabuto meeting and its consequences. one of them is how badly Kabuto gets owned.
    4) White zetsu's elimination: so he did got the original one after all and we had thought it would have been just a clone.
    4) Sasuke's eyes: it might be nothing special but still i don't know why i am getting this feeling there is more to it, eyes that can look into the darkness. been used more than once i think