10 22.73%
  • |3| Average

14 31.82%
  • |2| Bad

3 6.82%
  • |1| Terrible

4 9.09%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    nothing there that we doesnt know already. the only thing of any real value is the last 6-7 phrases.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Their loss are ironically the same; it's all related to that second attack.. and all the actions being taken after that, was the result. THose actions drive Sasuke into the depth of darkness, and it pulled Naruto out of the depth of darkness. The major factor that Sasuke needs to realize is, HOW DID HIS PARENTS DIED and by who's doing??

- If Sasuke comes to understand the part of Naruto, WHY he understands him.. that will be his WAKE UP call.

I mean; Sasuke's life was horrible: losing his family and clan when he was loved for so many years, killed by his beloved brother and coming to understand that the CALL was given by the higher- ups: Konoha. That's painfull.. BUT LET US NOT FORGET, how it was for Naruto. Even if he didn't TASTE the love of parents ( family ). Coming to understand that the BEAST inside of you, that made your youth that misserable.. WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER. The murderer of his light, is breathing inside of him.. that's also very painful.

And that's why their loss are related to the " Kyuubi " . Naruto Manga wouldn't be NARUTO MANGA, if there was no Sasuke. Light can't shine, of there's no Darkness in the picture. Naruto needs to stop the circle of hatred that the Elder Brother created, needs to unite all nations.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I think Naruto has come to understand that the Kyuubi was always mistreated by Shinobi like Madara/Tobi, and Tobi is the one truly responsible for the attack 16 years ago. Tobi is the one who ultimately should be blamed for Minato/Kushina's deaths; the Kyuubi was under a Genjutsu when he started attacking the village, and by the time he was freed from it, he was being attacked by Konoha shinobi and reacted predictably.

It's interesting how closely linked Naruto and the Kyuubi are. They both were "born" from Kushina on the night of the attack. Minato trusted that Naruto would master the Kyuubi's power, but that still places a certain amount of faith that the Kyuubi of all things would be the instrument for Good, and would be necessary to save the world. It's really interesting how the Kyuubi, who has suffered against all the hatred in the Shinobi world, has had the chance to watch Naruto overcome it time and time again. I also think a large part of why the Kyuubi respects Naruto is because Naruto has given the Kyuubi the chance to be a hero in his own right, not as a Shinobi tool.

I remember back when Naruto first tamed the Kyuubi, I expected a development of mutual respect similar to what we've seen in recent chapters... while I was surprised by the action-oriented "taming" process back then, I'm glad to see Kishi also appreciates the bond he's created between Naruto and the Kyuubi.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Naruto has come to understand that the Kyuubi was always mistreated by Shinobi like Madara/Tobi, and Tobi is the one truly responsible for the attack 16 years ago. Tobi is the one who ultimately should be blamed for Minato/Kushina's deaths; the Kyuubi was under a Genjutsu when he started attacking the village, and by the time he was freed from it, he was being attacked by Konoha shinobi and reacted predictably.

It's interesting how closely linked Naruto and the Kyuubi are. They both were "born" from Kushina on the night of the attack. Minato trusted that Naruto would master the Kyuubi's power, but that still places a certain amount of faith that the Kyuubi of all things would be the instrument for Good, and would be necessary to save the world. It's really interesting how the Kyuubi, who has suffered against all the hatred in the Shinobi world, has had the chance to watch Naruto overcome it time and time again. I also think a large part of why the Kyuubi respects Naruto is because Naruto has given the Kyuubi the chance to be a hero in his own right, not as a Shinobi tool.

I remember back when Naruto first tamed the Kyuubi, I expected a development of mutual respect similar to what we've seen in recent chapters... while I was surprised by the action-oriented "taming" process back then, I'm glad to see Kishi also appreciates the bond he's created between Naruto and the Kyuubi.
    Oooh I agree with you Bro,.. totally. What I meant was; the path that they had to walk ( naruto and sasuke ), are linked to the Kyuubi --> who was used by the one and only Masterplanner: Tobi.

Tobi was the cause, and the effect was the paths that Naruto and Sasuke had to take. The " MEDIUM " who was used to create all these, was the Kyuubi. That's also why I believe that Sasuke CAN'T BE the last one to beat. It's all about Tobi. Tobi has shown, that he's made of villain material. Tobi ( creation of Madara or some other way ), has been the one.. who made the circle of hatred burn further and further. The way how he wants to gain control, is exactly like the Elder Brother wanted to do: through power.

* Like you said: Naruto's tame over the Kyuubi, has been executed so smoothly.. I could never believe that it would turn out like this. Naruto won respect from the Kyuubi.. and the beauty about all of these is: Kyuubi is the strongest with the most hatred of all the bijuu's AND he was close by for what, 80 years now, with the TRUE represenation of the So6P. The descendants of the younger brother ( the lineage that was close with so6p idealogy and love ), were the Uzumaki's / Senju's.

That's why I think that all the other bijuu's, left something of their spiritual energy inside of Naruto. Their combined energy could be the amount of energy, that Naruto needs to combine later on with Kyuubi energy, for having the power to fight The Juubi. And speaking of the Juubi: I said it 2 years ago, I DONT believe that they're gonna extract the body out of the moon for creating Juubi.

- I still think that Gedou Mazou is going to BE " Juubi's body ". All those nine eyes are going to merge into ONE BIG EYE, after having all the chakra he needs. As you can see: there is Mokuton surrounding his body and that will be released at FULL TRANSFORMATION.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aga bomba View Post
    - i still think that gedou mazou is going to be " juubi's body ". All those nine eyes are going to merge into one big eye, after having all the chakra he needs. As you can see: There is mokuton surrounding his body and that will be released at full transformation.

Could not agree more to this theory! Especially seeing how Mokuton is basically anti-bijuu justu! (Hashirama using them as pets and Yamato surpressing the Nine-tails)
    Last edited by westerwind; 02-22-2012 at 11:44 AM.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Dont suppose you could summarise the El capitan of text?
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    He said Sasuke will be redeemed. YW
    Thanks bro, I'm not saying it will definitely happen, but it makes the most logical sense. Sasuke basically represents the fall of mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    i read it, a nice read too
    Thanks dude! I'm a horrble writer

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    nothing there that we doesnt know already. the only thing of any real value is the last 6-7 phrases.
    AWWWWWW; are you finally attempting to warm up to me? lol

side note: I don't think the gedou mazou is juubi's actual body. I really believe it was a creation meant to hold the juubi's chakra, and once filled, I think it might even be able to attract the real body of the juubi towards itself from the moon, and finally revive the juubi. Tobi said the real body is in the moon and I believe him.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post

side note: I don't think the gedou mazou is juubi's actual body. I really believe it was a creation meant to hold the juubi's chakra, and once filled, I think it might even be able to attract the real body of the juubi towards itself from the moon, and finally revive the juubi. Tobi said the real body is in the moon and I believe him.
    as much as i hate doing this, i have to agree with you on this one, ofc the gedou mazou isnt the juubi's real body, why would it be, the SO6P created the moon from it, but meh, it doesnt matter what tobi says, it matters what kishi says it is.