Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Tobi wants with Sasuke

Well Tobi seems to have shown an interest in Sasuke but the why?

In chapter 573 Tobi says " Naruto is merely a pawn to be used to stimulate Sasuke". This leads me to believe that Sasuke possesses something that Tobi wants or needs to complete his moon eye plan.

Alot of people have been saying that Sasuke will activate the rinnegan while fighting Naruto, I think that while fighting Naruto Sasuke will activate something more powerful that the sage of six paths had which is basically the rinnegan and the sharingan mixed together in the same eye.

This is just a theory so feel free to tell me what you think

tbh the idea of sasuke developing the rinnegan is kinda idiotic if you think rationally about it. THe whole fight Naruto vs Sasuke is a modern version of the old "the younger son vs the older son" and from that you can safely assume that naruto or sasuke will not have anything that they didnt have either, atleast not physically but i will not exclude the possibility of sasuke evolving his sharingan into the same eyes as the older brother had which wasnt actually the rinnegan(atleast not the rinnegan that the SO6P, nagato or madara had) but rather something that looks like a whirlpool(which is oddly enough the symbol of the uzumaki clan) or something similar and atm we dont really know what kind of power those eyes provided, i would assume they were less powerful than the rinnegan the SO6P.

I don't agree

personally I think that tobi is a zetsu

reason why: he loses an arm he cane just replace it again

the reason why he needs Susuke:
    I have a strange feeling it's going to be something like Oroshimaru, he wants Sasuke's body.
    But this time it isn't really just about the uchiha blood but more about the strongest and healthiest of the uchiha.
    criteria:
    -Uchiha
    -Sharingan
    -Mangokyou Sharingan
    -Eternal MS
    -Descendent of Madara him self

and Sasuke follows all the above criteria my reasoning why he needs a direct bloodline from Madara is because he's a zetsu created with Madara's cells.(there is the 1st hokage zetsu so that's why i reasoned there could be a Madara zetsu)

that's also my reasoning why he says he is nobody because he's just a clone and no real persone.
    this is also my reasoning why he hasn't aged in like 15-16 years.

and now something totally different.

is it ever stated that SO6P had renningan before he fought the yubi ?

I think The rinningan is the power he got from the Yubi.
    it was seen in the pictures of the yubi it had an renningan eye like thing

my reasoning why people in Naruto have eye powers is all thanks tot he yubi the SO6P split up the chakra of the yubi in 9 pieces but to make sure the biju wouldn't be to strong he didn't give them eye powers/ or for people to protect them self against the biju.

When will Naruto get Renningan:
    When he merges all the biju together and becomes the yubi's host

Sorry for the long text
    Plz just ignore the bad english

i dont know if the SO6P had the rinnegan prior to his fight with the juubi as i cant remember if there was anything about this, but this i can say for sure, he had it during his fight with the juubi, so i would assume he had it prior as well and im positive that he did.

First of all Sasuke would need Hashrima's DNA to gain a Rinnegan and secondly 'm not a fan of him getting one at all.

- Paulbee mentioned it in another thread that Tobi probably needs Sasuke as a catalyst to fuse the Tailed beasts together into the Jyuubi. Tobi using Naruto to stimulate Sasuke probably has to do with making Sasuke desperate for more power so he Synchronizes him with GM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    First of all Sasuke would need Hashrima's DNA to gain a Rinnegan and secondly 'm not a fan of him getting one at all.

- Paulbee mentioned it in another thread that Tobi probably needs Sasuke as a catalyst to fuse the Tailed beasts together into the Jyuubi. Tobi using Naruto to stimulate Sasuke probably has to do with making Sasuke desperate for more power so he Synchronizes him with GM.
    We Have shown before with mange evidence that Tobi said he needs Sasuke to sync him with GM (Geddou Mazou)

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yep, Correct:

Tobi has his mind set on Sasuke being his Guinea Pig for the Gedou Mazou Sync, and as he said, he needs to be able to control him.

There is no way that Tobi is just not going to hand Sasuke the power and possibilities of the GM, and then stand aside and let Sasuke use it for his own fantasies.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Possible foreshadowing of a power-up for Sasuke:

Spoiler!

Hehe, it's fun to speculate on what Sasuke means, given the current context of the story.

^ What if he already obtained it ? What if the missing Shukaku, is already inside Sasuke ? Wouldn't that made him strong enough to fight Naruto (Sasuke always had to have less chakra than Naruto, so Shukaku would be enough ) ? If you ask me, it would make sense as Shukaku loves when his hosts are murderous psychopaths, not to mention his eyes do look a little deprived of sleep ;P.

Most likely, in the end he is going to be linked to GM. To fuse the bijuu with GM you probably need to be So6p's descendant with powerful eyes. The life energy is already added to it by the 1st's clone and Yamamoto.

Tobi wants Saskue to sync up with Gedo Mazo/become the jinchuuriki of Jyubbi.

But why? Maybe Tobi was Madara's original pawn for becoming Jyubbi jinchuuriki, but for some reason Tobi has other intentions. Meybe being the jinchuuriki for the Jyubbi means dying? SO6P had young boys when he died but I guess it's true that old guys could knock a girl up so..

Also, I believe Saskue is going to be the final villain which means he will not only achieve the rinnegan but the final eye that is on Tobi's mask and that the Jyubbi had..(the combo of the rinnegan and basic sharingan).

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I wonder if Tobi really wants to sync Sasuke. I mean, the guy has created so many layers of lies and misdirection, I don't know what to think about his motives. I honestly think he wants to push Sasuke as far as he can go, but not necessarily in pursuit of the Moon's Eye plan. I think he wants to resolve the question of which son of the original Sage of Six Paths was better, by re-enacting the fight with Sasuke and Naruto as surrogates.