Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    You know by Wednesday there's going be a bunch of groups with Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Reborn, and HxH releases. Also I think there is going to be one new group (probably being formed right at this moment) that we all will jump up on.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Where's Sleepy Fans?

Something inside me now wonders whether Viz Media cares for the Fan, or the Maga itself, as much as fansubbers do/did.

I also wonder whether we'll end up in a situation where Manga are distributed as Torrents?
    Just when we need them huh paul.

If Viz cared about the fans they won't let them spend 25.99 a year just for their online services. I don't know why they don't offer the same services like crunchyroll does.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-12-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hmmmmm, well if ACTA starts to work, then not only online manga will be outside my reach, at least in the form it currently is. Sucks, but sooner or later, it would happen. So, are they creating a new group form the leftovers of mangastream, or are they too tightly "watched" ?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Oh boy... Gotta downgrade to Mangazone now... Not too happy about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    What a steep drop in terms of quality releases.

Damn it.
    ^ What they said.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmm, well if ACTA starts to work, then not only online manga will be outside my reach, at least in the form it currently is. Sucks, but sooner or later, it would happen. So, are they creating a new group form the leftovers of mangastream, or are they too tightly "watched" ?
    Nah, they don't watch the actual people doing the cleaning. They just focus on websites. Who knows some people will continue cleaning, I hope they do. We'll probably see in a few weeks of a new quality group shows up.
    Last edited by Phixion; 02-14-2012 at 05:06 PM.

im from germany here.. its not even possible for me to buy from viz media (the site blocks itself - Sorry, this website is only viewable from the US.)

thanks ....

Damn....I guess reading beginning to end thus far is all I have to curve my mid-week addiction. I too fear it was an inside (well, former inside) job which did Mangastream in. Unfortunately, their post about this revelation holds more truth than not, as Viz simply cannot uphold it's claims of providing quality, quick results. Probably redundant but advertise any new site handling the releases.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper2507 View Post
    im from germany here.. its not even possible for me to buy from viz media (the site blocks itself - Sorry, this website is only viewable from the US.)

thanks ....
    its the same for me, and the german releases are regularly 3 months behind the storyline shown in the japanese version of the Anime....
    there's no way I'll wait for about a 18 months for my new fix, even though I purchase the german versions, because their translation isn't as loveless as VIZ's bucket of excrements.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Already being decided or yet on doubt about the Mangastream stance on the issue!!! am little shaken

but then "rather than whining about it whats the Alternative? when will the manga release on internet happen?" or whats the remedy ?

Sound applause for the answers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

I thought I'd check out Mangazone, but...Is it me or are them guys only now discussing Naruto 572?

Please, "say it ain't so!"

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^yeah I checked them out too earlier this morning and found the same plus I'm also in trouble now as I also can't get access to Viz stuff online to buy....upon the diminished quality they provide and all. Please a new group should spring up as fast as possible....preferably by wednesday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    how about a new torrent group or why not some one post as a ebook in google
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!