Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Cool MangaStream's back (page 6)! ALL HAIL BULGARIA !!

Bad news for jumpfans (Naruto, One Piece, Bleach,...)
    http://mangastream.com/content/jump

Well that sucks! Oh well, I guess all we have left is Mangazones scans and whoever decides to pick up the all those series. I got a feeling whoever brought down their forums snitch them out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Where's Sleepy Fans? Now that was a rhetorical question, but I went to the Viz media web page just to see what they are offering to fans. It appears that they are only now just selling Volume 58 while regular Fansub is entering vol 60. A quick look at the comments of posters who buy the Manga from them seems to show some dissatisfaction with their translations. Something inside me now wonders whether Viz Media cares for the Fan, or the Maga itself, as much as fansubbers do/did.

I also wonder whether we'll end up in a situation where Manga are distributed as Torrents?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Oh boy... Gotta downgrade to Mangazone now... Not too happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Well that sucks! Oh well, I guess all we have left is Mangazones scans and whoever decides to pick up the all those series. I got a feeling whoever brought down their forums snitch them out.
    That's what I am thinking as well. This is a really big blow. This makes me feel not to buy Viz manga now..

@Paulbee, the scanlators/fansubbers has always cared for the fans way more than Viz media. They all care for is the money, it's business anyway.

ps: hope they pick up HSDK again.

sig made by me

well ofc Viz media cares more for the money as it is a business which is why ppl tend to use the scanlators/fansubbers because they make the best product for the fans, so why spend money on an inferior product, thats just stupid, so Viz media has prolly used the easy way out, and demanded that mangastream stop instead of actually putting some effort into their own products.

also as Jaiden said, it does smell like some1 snitched on them, from what ive heard there were some1 of their higher ups that erased their forums, it would make sense if it was him tbh but in any case it is a bit worrisome as mangastream was the main source of manga for many sites and hopefully some of the other scanlators will pick it instead which im sure that there will be.

I hope someone picks it up REALLY QUICKLY, like Next Week, and distribute by torrents so the Viz Medias etc can ...@#$%^&*

That's what I think about it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

What a steep drop in terms of quality releases.

Damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    oh boy... Gotta downgrade to mangazone now... Not too happy about that.
    ^ this

Found out about this in a Skype call. I've never heard so much crying and anger at once.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off