Football Euro 2012

So the draw was this evening and we now know which 4 teams will be in which group at Euro 2012.

Group A: Poland, Greece, Russia, Czech Republic
    Group B: Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Portugal
    Group C: Spain, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Croatia
    Group D: Ukraine, Sweden, France, England

Your opinions? I'm pretty sure that we have the worst group :(

B, C and D stink. Russia got really lucky. Bas****s!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Group A is a bit too easy compared to the other ones, lucky russians. Group D might seem like its already decided for England and France, but I smell drama .. neither Englad nor France are in good shape so it might be up for grabs for Ukraine and Sweden. Group B is simply insane, those teams are not just strong but also very in-shape .. Denmark emerged with some very talented young players, Portugal is filled with some of the most technically gifted players in europe, Netherlands are as solid as ever and I dont even have to mention how well is Germany doing on international stage ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I agree on the fact that group B seems to be the group of death. No team will want to be in that group.
    They are all in tip top shape, those four. Although the team that seems like they won't make it out of the group is Denmark.
    Germany will qualify for sure but as to which team will join them I can't be sure. Netherlands perhaps given their current form. But then again you can't be too sure. No team is a pushover in football these days. Trust me I know. I'm from Ghana.....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Group B will definitely have the most exciting matches. Russia got seriously lucky. Group C, well Spain has that on lock. Group D does look like its up for grabs with England and France but watch out for Ukraine though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Group B will definitely have the most exciting matches. Russia got seriously lucky. Group C, well Spain has that on lock. Group D does look like its up for grabs with England and France but watch out for Ukraine though.
    Also don't underestimate Sweden with Ibrahimovic and Toivonen. They beat us 3-2 the last match of the qualification, however Holland was already placed and didn't go all out.

I'm happy that England and France now have quite a chance to progress, sadly for England they miss Rooney in the 2 most important matches in the group phase.

PS: Next week El Classico \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Also don't underestimate Sweden with Ibrahimovic and Toivonen. They beat us 3-2 the last match of the qualification, however Holland was already placed and didn't go all out.

I'm happy that England and France now have quite a chance to progress, sadly for England they miss Rooney in the 2 most important matches in the group phase.

PS: Next week El Classico \o/
    Yeah but I still don't think they will do anything. I see them either tying or losing their matches.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Only a few more days left till the start of Euro 2012. Thoughts on who will win this? My bet is Germany or Spain.