View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 75.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

2 25.00%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    WOW if only some one had thought that going to the top of the buildings was a good idea. IF ONLY...... OH WAIT LOL.
    but yeah great chapter i love how gray is just PISSED also im sure ivan has something to do with why they kept going after gray. next chapter will be cool. let hope we see a leo and Capricorn tag team!
    Lol, IF only Gray has the same magic as Rufus then it would be a good idea BUT he doesn't so your theory is still stupid. Gray couldn't even get that butt chin guy out of his ass much more avoid all of the opponents. And wait I thought going to the top and fight head on was a FT thing? Lol still fail.

sig made by me

don't be bitter besides you said the whole idea was stupid on principle not just on gray. lol plus i was justifying it for gray. the theory was still the same, going out in the open worked. so no not fail. but dont worry knowing me im going to fail sooner rather than later.

its simple X, all of my ridiculousness is used up in the OP thread and by the time i get here its all gone. LOL

but just imagine lucy just not fooling around.
    and she just call up leo and Capricorn. maybe even a few more at the same time. but if gray is any indication she should be a lot more powerful .
    Last edited by cross777; 02-11-2012 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't believe that's how they got convinced to join this game lol! Gajeel's motivation had me rolling still want's to troll Lucy. Was surprised at Mirajane's though.

Whats with the Blonde chick vs Goth chick cliff hanger, it's like Mashima making fun of..

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    don't be bitter besides you said the whole idea was stupid on principle not just on gray. lol plus i was justifying it for gray. the theory was still the same, going out in the open worked. so no not fail. but dont worry knowing me im going to fail sooner rather than later.

its simple X, all of my ridiculousness is used up in the OP thread and by the time i get here its all gone. LOL

but just imagine lucy just not fooling around.
    and she just call up leo and Capricorn. maybe even a few more at the same time. but if gray is any indication she should be a lot more powerful .
    Nah, I'm just stating the truth. We were talking about Gray so it's clear that I'm pertaining it to anyone who has the same magic level as Gray. Your theory is for Gray alone so it wouldn't work if he had done the same thing as Rufus did so yeah it's still a fail. I admit though that I didn't expect Rufus to do that since I didn't know his magic is just that far above the rest of the competitors.

sig made by me

no i said it would be the smart thing for him to do. no matter who does or did it it was still proven to be the smart move in the end but its not that important. at least we can relax a bit that mangastream seems to be keeping fairy tail. for now!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, it did matter who did it. Under normal circumstances, making yourself stand out like that in that kind of game is not a smart move unless you have the abilities to deal with that. Notice how Rufus wasn't standing up top until the very end of the game cuz any time before then, it wouldn't have been a smart move. Once he saw everyone's movements and whatnot during that scuffle, then he headed for the top where he could attack everyone all at once. Gray would have been a helpless target if he had done the same thing.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I can't believe that's how they got convinced to join this game lol! Gajeel's motivation had me rolling still want's to troll Lucy. Was surprised at Mirajane's though.

Whats with the Blonde chick vs Goth chick cliff hanger, it's like Mashima making fun of..
    ^^ lmao this had me rolling
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

anyway, i think the fairy tail can be make more plots just in the first battle, but i found the manga is some simple, and i want the manga to show more interesting and serious story line in it.