Hybrid View

Tegami Bachi 11 by Mr. Death

about ch8-10?

hi, I just started reading the series, it's great.. but I was wondering... there's the one shot, ch1-7 and then 11-15 or so on... but I was wondering about if there is any release on the chapters 8-10, hasn't it been scanlated yet or somethin'? or it does'nt exist?... i also tried to look for info on other sites regarding this, but found nothing though, only saw the same releases of ch1-7 then 11+... can I get a reply on this? just to confirm... thanks.. it's a great series, love it very much.. i hope for more releases on it... also hope that Niche will wear proper "pantsu" soon.. lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by armsofhades View Post
    hi, I just started reading the series, it's great.. but I was wondering... there's the one shot, ch1-7 and then 11-15 or so on... but I was wondering about if there is any release on the chapters 8-10, hasn't it been scanlated yet or somethin'? or it does'nt exist?... i also tried to look for info on other sites regarding this, but found nothing though, only saw the same releases of ch1-7 then 11+... can I get a reply on this? just to confirm... thanks.. it's a great series, love it very much.. i hope for more releases on it... also hope that Niche will wear proper "pantsu" soon.. lol ^^

Well, Chapters 8-10 are in Volume 3, but their are currently no trans or raws for them. But the Minute they become available we will scan them.