Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The villain IN the Order Malcolm is....means Allen is fighting a two-fronted war, because he isn't exactly a Noah (yet and I can't really see him as one...only because he only has the power, not the will of a Noah)...and that's cool^^ ...at least more complex xD

it can be, 3 sides, the earl destroying all, the order (malcom) trying to control the innocense, and allen walker against all XD...

and who knows? can some noahs rebel against the earl... OO! to a total of 4 teams in the war!!!

Seeing from no-one's view it's three-fronted of course. But from Allen's view the war now is already 2-fronted, so....

...yeah, maybe there are some more Noah following the example of the 14th....a bit unlikely but not impossible...but there's the proverb "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"...there would be some joining in fronts, I believe.

Malcolm is obviously pure evil. In fact the Earl is just misunderstood. Allens been on the wrong band wagon the whole time.

P.S to Celestial Sakura: Lol a two front war hey...sounds kinda like Germany in WW1...[lol sry i do Modern History]

The Earl loves tragedies...you can't say he isn't pure evil either. He took once a child who couldn't find his mother around and sorta showed him how to create Akuma...only to bring him back home and whispering to make a beautiful Akuma when he grows up. Evil, no? Malcolm and the Earl might match xD

Of course Allen is on a very contradicting side...So neither side really is 'clean' for some black-white direction.....it's "gray"?

@redzero: Poor Germany lost this war...so maybe Allen should change it somehow? But....the Germans hadn't had superhuman powers like Allen or the Noah....so it might end up different? xD