Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    seems interesting!
    I'll give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by fufuberrysoda View Post
    Read all of it; can't stand the mangaka. It's the exact same manga she always makes. Some ditzy, lame girl magically vies for the attention of at least two terribly attractive men.

At least she's doing something original now. Though the uke for her new yaoi series is hideous and the idea is a blatant rip-off of Tokyo Babylon.
    Ooh, YES. I completely agree with this. I haven't read any of Watase Yuu's stuff in ages but whenever I do, all I can think of is how... mediocre it is. Some of her ideas are interesting, but the execution seems to be lacking at times, and in the end it all feels like another generic shoujo manga.

Well, it probably helps that OF THOSE TWO(+) MEN in all her titles, my favorite character seems to -always- be the one that doesn't get the girl. Drives me mad, ahaha. ._.

this was the first shoujo series that i read, i think. i liked it, though i was shocked at the fluffiness... then the turn out of nowhere to something so much more depressing.

kou, i totally hear you. in this particularly series, i liked the one who didn't get the girl. always happens. or i like the evil ones, but that's not in shoujo series. heh.

in the Village of hidden the sand (Sunagakure) with Gaara.
    I love AB. The ending sad me sad though.

This is Gaara. Hes a bitch; but hes my sexy bitch.

I'm currently reading Absolute Boyfriend. I only have four volumes though seeing as the fifth one is yet to be released. I want to read it online, especially since my friend told me I'd be mad at the ending.

I love Night x Riiko, so if Riiko ends up with the other guy I'll probabably be angry that I wasted money...

I might just end up reading it online... =\

Initiate
    Absolute Boyfriend....a manga that I was only able to read once and now I can't even go near it. Such a sad ending...but I should have excepted it...it is Watase-sensei after all...she does have the habit of things ending on a bad note....why would this be any different?

Night was the first character that I truly respected and loved...aside for Uruki from Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden...he is the only Watase-sensei character that has ever made me cheer him on and fall in love with him.

It's a good manga...Night being the high point, but you get annoyed at Riiko at some point.

There is no manga, but there is a live-action drama being aired right now. Every Tuesday at 9 on Fuji TV...Episode 3 airs this tuesday...they change the storyline a bit but its worth it to look at it. The guy who is playing Night is no where near as good looking as manga Night.

*Angel* Loves you
    I love Absolute Boyfriend. I read it in like 3 days. I actually cried at the end. Im glad it all worked out though
    Track star + Manga luver + Boys lover = Angel

Initiate
    hey i totally love absolute BF!!
    I own the first two volumes and cant wait to read the 3rd!
    I was wondering what people favorite volume(s) is??

SkullCandy
    sounds like a geat story, i'd go and add this manga up on my list ^_^
    Dream as if you'd Live forever... Live as if you'd Die today.
    ~BlueDay Book

I've only read volume 1 of Absolute Boyfriend but where and how do i read the others online?