View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    16 84.21%
  • |4| Good

    2 10.53%
  • |3| Average

    0 0%
  • |2| Bad

    0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 5.26%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    905
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    No, don't think we're talking about the same point; the bold part in the beginning that you state like a fact:



    Especially the part with duplicating Kizaru's powers?
    yeah... im saying that maybe over the past 2 years, vegapunk's been experimenting with df abilities like what he did with kizaru's laser into the pacifistas. I probably should have added "My theory is that over the past years etc etc." in the beginning

    Cause sentomaru stated that the pacifistas have been modified from the past models so what i was thinking is maybe vegapunk has been trying to put abilities of other df's into the pacifistas like he has with kizaru's laser and the guy split in half was a failed experiment of vegapunk trying to duplicate buggy's ability ( in this scenario im assuming buggy is a shichibukai).

    and here's the page saying that vegapunk reproduced/duplicated kizaru's ability into the pacifistas body http://www.mangareader.net/103-2616-...apter-509.html
    Last edited by One Piece; 02-10-2012 at 02:04 AM.

    Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

    There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

    Spoiler!

  2. #42
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You can see him passed out before any of them knew what was going on, so I doubt that he was faking. Plus, if he can drown, he can breath.
    well thats more likely only because hes a DF users either way they think hes just a dead body because they did not count him in the count.

    law would be the obvious choice but idk it maybe be to obvious. but who knows law is very calculating i guess he could take a war lord spot if it was to his advantage. the only thing about the law theory is that none of the body parts that he cut B4 could talk?

    BUT this does look very goo for two things:
    1. more than ten crew members.
    and
    2. a new swordsman joining the crew ! ! !
    or at least i can hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #43
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,696
    The legs never spoke when they were detached from the dragon.

    Never mind.
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 02-10-2012 at 06:32 AM.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    174
    the legs??? so fanstany about it. just have legs, like the pirate clown, i think maybe the legs also eat some devil fruit, so that he can alive now. and one thing i think wrong ,the dragon can not talk, the words are from the legs... but the one piece 656 is awesome!@

  5. #45
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well thats more likely only because hes a DF users either way they think hes just a dead body because they did not count him in the count.

    law would be the obvious choice but idk it maybe be to obvious. but who knows law is very calculating i guess he could take a war lord spot if it was to his advantage. the only thing about the law theory is that none of the body parts that he cut B4 could talk?

    BUT this does look very goo for two things:
    1. more than ten crew members.
    and
    2. a new swordsman joining the crew ! ! !
    or at least i can hope
    .
    What's your logic behind either of these? I can't even decide how to address the first point, although if my theory of Luffy simply asking every new and weird person/animal/object to join his crew is somewhat true (he asks, they decline, he presses, they give an excuse for not, forming a string of denials until someone (cough cough Bonney cough) finally says yes right on his first asking, then your point 1 has nothing but a wishful hope

    Your second-how do we even know the guy is a samurai? A swordsman? All we have seen is he kicks at people who stand in his way of vendetta against a Warlord, is very tall, can talk/live despite being half a man, and somehow, DF, science experiement gone wrong, or otherwise, can attach himself to creatures and sense others' auras. See a sword? No. Granted his attire is key, we don't know if he is a swordsman or otherwise. You can keep hoping though.....damn 13-15 member crew with 3-4 swordsman....silly silly cross.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Oh, the legs are the bottom half of a samurai, alright. I don't really believe there's a need to even deny it. He's wearing the same outfit (well, half of it) that Ryuuma was wearing when he fought Zoro in the Thriller Bark arc.

  7. #47
    Senior Member tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    I'm curious about who is the half man. he even can speak without a mouth. and who are the guys intruded the ship? one piece 656 is awesome for these puzzles. can't wait to read the next chapter!

  8. #48
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    What's your logic behind either of these? I can't even decide how to address the first point, although if my theory of Luffy simply asking every new and weird person/animal/object to join his crew is somewhat true (he asks, they decline, he presses, they give an excuse for not, forming a string of denials until someone (cough cough Bonney cough) finally says yes right on his first asking, then your point 1 has nothing but a wishful hope

    Your second-how do we even know the guy is a samurai? A swordsman? All we have seen is he kicks at people who stand in his way of vendetta against a Warlord, is very tall, can talk/live despite being half a man, and somehow, DF, science experiement gone wrong, or otherwise, can attach himself to creatures and sense others' auras. See a sword? No. Granted his attire is key, we don't know if he is a swordsman or otherwise. You can keep hoping though.....damn 13-15 member crew with 3-4 swordsman....silly silly cross.
    by what i said i meant it looks better than it did before the chapter and it does even if just a tiny tiny bit. but yeah i will keep hoping. my idea of 13 or more members or another swordsman is not more ridiculous than bonny joining lol. so you keep hoping and ill keep hoping.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #49
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,688

    One Piece

    This is my take on it. I truthfully believe this is Doflamingo's doing. He's a shichibukai and the only one we know who has a mysterious connection with the World Government amongst the Shichibukai's. My second bet would be Law because I also think he has a connection with Vegapunk as well, because of his submarine. Before all you mofo's start battering me about "that's not how Doflamingo's Devil Fruit works!" none of us know exactly how it works. We only witness him use it aggressively in the war, Puppeteer powers can probably do more than just control people as we say him slice off Oars jr leg. But yes I'll agree with this seeming more towards Law's powers just I don't remember back in Shaboady any sort of example that other body parts besides the head were talking. I also doubt Law's a shichibukai.



    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Disappointing though, that the crew can be taken out even if by gas that easily. Apparently gases and poison will always be debilitating in the OPU, no matter how powerful the characters actually get. And when did he drown exactly?
    It's to move the story along..... they aren't inhuman, well idk about Brooke. Gas affecting them pretty normal no matter how much stronger they get they will still need to breathe...

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well thats more likely only because hes a DF users either way they think hes just a dead body because they did not count him in the count.

    law would be the obvious choice but idk it maybe be to obvious. but who knows law is very calculating i guess he could take a war lord spot if it was to his advantage. the only thing about the law theory is that none of the body parts that he cut B4 could talk?

    BUT this does look very goo for two things:
    1. more than ten crew members.
    and
    2. a new swordsman joining the crew ! ! !
    or at least i can hope.
    Yeah I agree.
    1. Not gonna happen.
    2. Definitely won't happen.

  10. #50
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,774
    right now im just hoping we get a chapter this week. with all the s**t hitting the fan and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •