• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    About the Law and Buggy ideas.

When either Buggy or Law separate body parts, the mind always stays in the head. However, in this case, the mind is in the guy's legs, as they can sense people around him. I'm guessing this is a new devil fruit, sort of a parasite type fruit that allows the controller to latch on to animals and control them. Perhaps the other half is in some sort of rest state like Perona.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

One Piece

If Law is one of the shichibukai now.. that's a sad news.

did you remember when luffy will be delayed going to the new world? Law also delayed his journey, because his waiting for luffy to enter first? what happened to law within those 2 years?

maybe Bonney can be a shichibukai because Akainu arrested her and 1 condition for her freedom is to be a marine dog.. its possible.

but based on the events that happened where a half bodied man was seen.. who know's..

" Final.. Universal Love! "

:| this has just gone from crazy shit to weird shit but still exciting to see what come next!

Quote Originally Posted by FT.Natsu View Post
    If Law is one of the shichibukai now.. that's a sad news.

did you remember when luffy will be delayed going to the new world? Law also delayed his journey, because his waiting for luffy to enter first? what happened to law within those 2 years?

maybe Bonney can be a shichibukai because Akainu arrested her and 1 condition for her freedom is to be a marine dog.. its possible.

but based on the events that happened where a half bodied man was seen.. who know's..
    While plausible, it's highly unlikely that Bonney or any of the Supernovas have become lackies to the WG. At least from what we've seen, none of them have any personal gain to acquire by doing so, and Bonney least of which because of what she seemingly wished to accomplish prior to her capture followed by her screaming at Akainu that she'd never forgive them for what they've done. Maybe she agreed to become a lackie to escape, then went into hiding, but more than likely she escaped on her own.

And a parasitic DF I suppose would be another weird and wacky addition to the DF powers, especially if we think in the spectrum of what we have heard about the craziness and inplausibility of the NW. Maybe the Leg Guy is simply a pair of legs after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    While plausible, it's highly unlikely that Bonney or any of the Supernovas have become lackies to the WG. At least from what we've seen, none of them have any personal gain to acquire by doing so, and Bonney least of which because of what she seemingly wished to accomplish prior to her capture followed by her screaming at Akainu that she'd never forgive them for what they've done. Maybe she agreed to become a lackie to escape, then went into hiding, but more than likely she escaped on her own.

And a parasitic DF I suppose would be another weird and wacky addition to the DF powers, especially if we think in the spectrum of what we have heard about the craziness and inplausibility of the NW. Maybe the Leg Guy is simply a pair of legs after all.
    also a good point.. i just cant imagine that the rumors of trafalgar being a shichibukai is spreading already..

based on what they are saying this. it's just because Law can cut someone or something? :Lol

and they saw a half body running wild??! haha

" Final.. Universal Love! "

Initiate
    I shall put to rest the on going predictions that it is Buggy, seeing that his legs alone are as tall as Luffy it would be enough to suggest that it isn't him.

Buggy is relatively the same height as Luffy, if not a at least a foot taller. Look at chapter 530 page 7.

Unless buggy grew, or Eichiro San decided that Buggy should be talller, just because, then it is possibly Buggy.

On the note of the Dragon... I agree with a previous post that it died a little too fast for my liking, but hey... that's my opinion

really interesting. cant wait for next week!

I haven't read much of the recent posts, but the idea I had was... Buggy grew up in terms of abilities.

Meaning, he may possibly have a power to split a person's buddy like his own.

He then split the man on the dragon for some reason, took him hostage or whatever.

Obviously he needs some sorta drawback.

As far as I remember, Law had the ability to swap stuff so I think that whatever happened to the man more of a Buggy ability.

It would also tie-in with the time Buggy had a mysterious, albeit similar to Blackbeard, messenger.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Purely for Xoia's benefit I want it to be Buggy!!! Second Villian of both the first and second part. He has also wronged the new crew member (Nami) and Samurai legs
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

I have a feeling that the dude is looking for Doflamingo. That said, I'm feeling like I been trolled with the whole dragon incident. Here I thought there might've been a good "small arc" on it, but I guess not. Lets see whats up with "Mr. Samurai Legs".

Only other person that comes to mind is Law. But I don't know if he would join the Shichibukai.