• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    It's Buggy, he hit a growth spurt and honed his df skills in the past 2 years

but nah, one would think law since doflamingo's slicing probably doesnt leave them alive as we saw with oars jr. But i always saw law as luffy's wb so i hope he's not the shichibukai.

The main question is this: Can Brooke be affected by gas attacks?
    Actually, that is exactly what I was thinking. He undoubtedly honed his df skills to now be able to manipulate surrounding objects as well, similar to Law. Plus, I doubt Law was repsonisible, rather, I hope he wasn't, Shichibukai would be such a disappointing fulfillment of his character. If it isn't either of them, then it is a new character, which I am loving the HAZMAT themed arc we're headed towards. Maybe a former understudy of Vegapunk who is dicing up and attaching objects together, similar to the way DF are given to inadament objects? Very excited for this arc.

zoro did it xD beast as always...
    The lower-body half seems to be able te sense them so i presume the 'owner' can use CoC.
    My guess is this guy's a new character who can attach parts of himself onto other beings and maybe controll them?
    Buggy would never have gone to that island in a milion years and i don't think it's do-flamingo's work nor Law's.
    Wonder which shishibukai he's after... (for those who suggest law as one, forget that this instant...)

It could very well be some new ability of Buggy.

I liked how Luffy was so amazed that he instantly asked him to join their crew! :3

Did Zoro just kill what might be the only known dragon in all of existence? Just to look cool?! That bastard! LOL at Luffy being too pissed off to name his own attack, instead just kicking the shit outta the dragon. And good to know we won't be losing Luffy's willingness to add any manner of absurd creature to his crew. And now the other half of the crew has unwittingly gotten themselves into their own adventure. Great chapter, yo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    LOL @ Brook being ignored while everyone else was taken.
    Good catch there! I'm betting he will be the kidnapper's downfall, and the one to rescue the others.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    zoro did it xD beast as always...
    The lower-body half seems to be able te sense them so i presume the 'owner' can use CoC.
    My guess is this guy's a new character who can attach parts of himself onto other beings and maybe controll them?
    Buggy would never have gone to that island in a milion years and i don't think it's do-flamingo's work nor Law's.
    Wonder which shishibukai he's after... (for those who suggest law as one, forget that this instant...)
    buggy would do it if someone told him that captn johns treasure is on the island ;D

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You can see him passed out before any of them knew what was going on, so I doubt that he was faking. Plus, if he can drown, he can breath.
    But he has no lungs to breath with! YO HO HO HO!

One piece > Skyrim

page 5: luffy says "Doru Run" what is that? or was it even luffy ??

can zoro become more epic?
    he is using moves from pre time skip which makes luffy's pre time skip moves look really weak in comparison.

lol @ luffy and zoro talking about eating the dragon while funny, luffy wanting to eat his dad "DRAGON"

most likely suspect is law i wouldnt mind him being a shichibukai he is more than capable
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Greatt chapter!

Think Brooke is gonna be a main character here?
    Rescuing the others .

Epic teamwork there, loved it.

Lol and when that half samurai dude becomes one again, maybe hes the next crew member..
    Lots of interestings things again in this chapter.. let the theories flow again!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Just to throw fuel on the it's buggy fire...

The reason why lower-body buggy would be saying "that shichibukai" is maybe he got on doflamingo's nerve and dofla tried slicing buggy in half and...that happened. And getting stuck on a dragon is the kind of ridiculous antics that buggy's body parts seem to get into when they get lost from each other (ie cover story from a long time ago)

Im still not thinking it's buggy so here we go...

Over the past 2 year, vegapunk has learned how to duplicate any df he wants just like he did with kizaru's power and maybe this guy's just an escaped test subject who got experimented on with now shichibukai buggy's power. Cause haz-mat guys are screaming evil scientist underlings to me

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Just to throw fuel on the it's buggy fire...

The reason why lower-body buggy would be saying "that shichibukai" is maybe he got on doflamingo's nerve and dofla tried slicing buggy in half and...that happened. And getting stuck on a dragon is the kind of ridiculous antics that buggy's body parts seem to get into when they get lost from each other (ie cover story from a long time ago)

Im still not thinking it's buggy so here we go...

Over the past 2 year, vegapunk has learned how to duplicate any df he wants just like he did with kizaru's power and maybe this guy's just an escaped test subject who got experimented on with now shichibukai buggy's power. Cause haz-mat guys are screaming evil scientist underlings to me
    I don't believe anyone, at least I didn't, believed that the pair of legs belonged to Buggy. From my perspective, I was simply assuming Buggy has learned to somehow use his powers in a range similar to Law or Bonney, which affect outside people, meaning our Leg Guy can still feel and sense his body parts as if he were still attached fully to his body. Anyways, I agree that this HAZMAT themed arc has me really excited! A little disappointed Zoro killed the dragon bc I was hoping we'd see it play a bigger role on the island, but hey, and ode to Oda's earlier ambitions.

On a side note, I'm also liking how Luffy continues to ask people to join his crew every arc. I don't think we'll see a new crew member this arc either, though a scientist if anything would be cool. But again, not likely. Eventually, however, the SHs are going to run into renegade Bonney and I can't wait for Luffy to simply ask and her agree right off the bat, breaking the trend of everyone has asked up until her saying no or coming up with an excuse/reason not to join.