• |3| Average

7 15.56%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.67%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    If the rain doesn't stop then Sasuke might reuse/abuse Kirin since it doesn't cost much chakra. I would like to see how Naruto can counter Kirin since it's faster than human's reaction time.
    It reaches the ground in 1/1000 of a second. Naruto is now faster! >_>

I'm talking about his reaction time to counter it thou. I know his speed is 3rd to top but I don't know much about his reaction time. :3

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    If Itachi managed to activate Susanoo before the lightning struck him, all while he was in his weakened state, then Naruto in his regular Kyuubi chakra mode should be able to avoid it. Remember the time he managed to avoid Raikages FASTES punch, which we can assume was as fast as lightning itself IMO. However, cant say how will Naruto handle multiple lightnings at once, if Sasuke can pull something like that since last time he had to concentrate quite a while for a single Kirin shot, but he can still go for a combination of Kirin and Amaterasu ...
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

3rd to top? Who's faster than naruto then?
    In Sage-mode he intercepted the Asura-Path using its chakra rocket boots before Nagato could complete his sentence.
    He was even able to avoid the 3rd Raikage's Nukite at near point blank range and push Rasengan in his arm while meeting his charge.

In his Kyuubi-chakra mode he seems to be even faster.
    When attacking Kisame & dodging the 4th Raikage's attack while he was clad in full-powered lightning armour, using what he referred to as his fastest attack... Naruto was so fast it even looked like the flying thunder god technique
    + even killerbee was unsure wether it was pure speed or the body-flicker technique.

For all we know his speed might have increased even more in his tailed beast mode.

i think you can expect that it has increased in his kyubi mode v2 as he was able to deflect 5 bijuu balls fired at close range, but ofc it could just be full use of his kyubi mode v1(pre kurama control).

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Since we are talking a lot about Narutos Kyuubi mode lately, let me ask you guys if I understood it correctly ..

.. when Naruto fought Kyuubi over its chakra and he won, at the time I thought he yanked out most of Kyuubis chakra, but then when Kyuubi helps Naruto fight the tailed beasts, it seemed to me as if the part of Kyuubis chakra Naruto yanked out was not nearly close to majority of Kyuubis chakra afterall.

Or maybe, it was, BUT after Kyuubi fed off of Narutos chakra for a while and regained his strenght back, with that, aiding Naruto his chakra might have kinda ment that Naruto had nearly 2x of Kyuubi chakra .. anyway what are your opinions on this, guys ?
    Last edited by Maximo; 02-14-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: cosmetics :)
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Since we are talking a lot about Narutos Kyuubi mode lately, let me ask you guys if I understood it correctly ..

.. when Naruto fought Kyuubi over its chakra and he won, at the time I thought he yanked out most of Kyuubis chakra, but then when Kyuubi helps Naruto fight the tailed beasts, it seemed to me as if the part of Kyuubis chakra Naruto yanked out was not nearly close to majority of Kyuubis chakra afterall.

Or maybe, it was, BUT after Kyuubi fed off of Narutos chakra for a while and regained his strenght back, with that, aiding Naruto his chakra might have kinda ment that Naruto had nearly 2x of Kyuubi chakra .. anyway what are your opinions on this, guys ?
    I think its partially that, but also that Naruto's body is too small to completely hold Kurama's chakra, so Kurama lends Naruto not just his Chakra, but body as well.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I think of it like this.

Naruto = A 2L bottle.
    Kurama = A bath tub, dam, or even an ocean if you want!

Obviously Naruto has Kurama's water but he can only hold it with his 2L limit when Kurama isn't helping him out.

well, from kakashi we know that naruto has about 4 times the chakra that kakashi has, and with kurama it is 100 times, so the kurama would technically have about 25 times the chakra that naruto has. i dont think that naruto got anything close to 1/5 of kurama's chakra when they fought, as kurama could still form a HUGE bijuu bomb, and naruto wasnt even able to form one in his new kyubi mode, so i would assume that naruto only got a small fraction of kurama's chakra.

should i expect a chapter today, tomorrow or in 2 weeks time when shonen jump alpha gets around to it?