14 31.11%
  • |3| Average

7 15.56%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.67%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    At page 3, why naruto chakra look like sharingan tome. I'm understand if the chakra resamble 9 tail. but it also look a like sharingan tome

it think we have to note that naruto might have gained the spiritual portion of many of the tailed beasts, something of which the nine tails lacked in naruto.

yin yang, physical energies and spiritual energies. i think the kind of jutsu naruto will do will stay similar to before, but also be quite various.

we have to have a firmer grasp on yin and yang chakra and its exact uses in the series.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

i loved the chapter, the anticipation is great and it was good to see the others coming together to fight. It follows what itachi said to not have naruto bear all the burden of saving sasuke. It seems it will unfortunately be a NaruHina couple unless Hinata dies *please let sasuke Kirin her ass*

I would love for the first person Sasuke kills to be Hinata, that would be perfect.

Oh, and does anyone know what happen to the MangaStream forums?

ok chapter.. so tobi really doesn't want to catch naruto ?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Xquisite View Post
    I would love for the first person Sasuke kills to be Hinata, that would be perfect.

Oh, and does anyone know what happen to the MangaStream forums?
    Hinata is going to force herself onto Naruto after the war instead of watching Naruto like before. There is nothing you can do, nothing Sasuke can do, and nothing Kishimoto can do about it.

Mangastream was Sabotaged by one of its higher ups. Someone high up attempted to completely erase Mangastream completely but only made it as far as the forums before they caught him. Mangastream said they will continue to do what they do but continue to not have forums(being that it's the second time someone did something like this). Welcome to Mangashare, Father to Mangastream.

http://freetexthost.com/ia0zefozio

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

- It seems Naruto's battle aura is having an unusual effect on Tobi

- Hinata is going to hold his hand oh ...

- Wow it feels like we are at the end of the manga now but there are still surprises left no doubt.

- I wonder how the Kages are doing against Edo Madara?

- Is Sasuke going to battle with some of the shinobi army now?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Nah, don't worry people, there are probably, at least 6 months of Naruto left.

Tobi does speak similar, but not as badass as real Madara ;P. I think that at first, it indeed was sweat. It's quite interesting how Tobi has a great need and hunger of knowledge, after all, he was planing this for decades.

So, Naruto creates an aura similar to what is on So6p's coat:
    Spoiler!

Loving the early release, an interesting build up chapter after the recent action charged chapters. I was disappointed when Tobi changed his mind about using that guitar shaped fan on his back. My two best guesses for what it is are either for fire element jutsu or for soul sealing as it seems to be connected to a gourd.
    Oh and Sasuke appeared again, the end of the chapter hinted he's gonna bring carnage to the battlefield but I still think he's heading for Konoha. After all he's hell bent on revenge and most of Konoha's finest shinobi are rushing to aid Naruto, so he should have little trouble reaching the elders and possibly stealing one of Konoha's treasures something like a scroll containing forbidden jutsu or a weapon like that lightning blade that Idate stole way back when.

the chapter started great but ended badly due to face time for sasuke.