• |3| Average

7 15.56%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.67%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Hmm... At first glance it seems like a filler chapter where nothing much happens, however these kinds of chapters are necessary or Naruto will just become a series of incomprehensible fights.

The chapter itself was quite good, nice to see that Tenten got a panel (Neji missed out this time) and Hinata's not gonna give up even though Naruto hasn't respond to her "Chapter 437-Confession" , I think its almost a nailed on certainty that it will be NaruHina (sic) for the win.

Oh and Sasuke is getting involved can only be a good thing, can't wait to see what powers he has gained and how Naruto will counter them.

Nice chapter. All that symbolism with the trail of footsteps. The whole group of Shinobi running together as one, not a single footstep straying off the path. Then there's Sasuke's solitary footsteps, walking the path solitude and carnage... Someone tell me why it feels like Sasuke is about to confront the entire shinobi army by himself... At this point (assuming he hasn't done so already since the last page is ambiguous), it's just a question of who is Sasuke gonna kill first and when. I gotta say, I'm looking forward to when Sasuke begins fighting. It's bound to the start of some badass moments.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU
    I think its almost a nailed on certainty that it will be NaruHina (sic) for the win.
    Still not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Nice chapter. All that symbolism with the trail of footsteps. The whole group of Shinobi running together as one, not a single footstep straying off the path. Then there's Sasuke's solitary footsteps, walking the path solitude and carnage... Someone tell me why it feels like Sasuke is about to confront the entire shinobi army by himself... At this point (assuming he hasn't done so already since the last page is ambiguous), it's just a question of who is Sasuke gonna kill first and when. I gotta say, I'm looking forward to when Sasuke begins fighting. It's bound to the start of some badass moments.

Still not happening.
    Re: Still not happening - Well not for lack of trying on Hinata's part that for sure
    p.s - I don't support any particular pairing.

Also on Page 4 : Tobi - "It matters not one bit what Naruto really is" - Way to go Tobi now you've jinxed yourself LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post

Still not happening.
    I can imagine now, sasuke killing EVERYONE. lol or atleast some of the most important characters... putting everyone who fought, except naruto maybe, to shame by the ease that he erases peoples lives resentlessly. oh the horror.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    I can imagine now, sasuke killing EVERYONE. lol or atleast some of the most important characters... putting everyone who fought, except naruto maybe, to shame by the ease that he erases peoples lives resentlessly. oh the horror.
    It matters not one bit is he kill all the ninja except HINATA... please
    Naruto x Hinata

Mindf*cked
    that...that was the pinnacle of douchiness! Didja see sasuke's face? I fell down.

WOW, great build up more than anything, I hope tobi pulls some epic shit against naruto a co.

Sasuke might be about to run into the shinobi army, test his new eyes, maybe kill a few of naruto's friends... Might finally make naruto get his head straight and want to kill that emo bitch.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    Since this is a Shounen Manga, what are the chances that Naruto will gain the rinnegan and bring all the war dead back to life using the 7th Path Gedo Rinne Tensei no Jutsu?

It'd be amazing if Sasuke could use Kirin multiple times using the thunderstorm. That'd be a pretty badass entrance into the war for him.

Also, I really want to know what's up with Naruto's current power. Can't believe Kishi didn't even reveal that after last week's cliffhanger hinting at it.

I hope there's just a *bit* more action left in Naruto vs. Tobi. So far nothing in this battle has come close to "ripping that mask off his face."

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaz View Post
    that...that was the pinnacle of douchiness! Didja see sasuke's face? I fell down.
    Fell down from laughter or face palming to hard? And add the expression with the rain dropping his hair he looks more emo then ever.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off