7 15.56%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.67%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Byakugan Vs. Rinnegan ByakuganSucka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post

I'm surprised the Sasuke haters haven't started calling him Sucksgay, he's been called just about everything else thus far.

Haha so true. I'm surprised. I prefer evil Sasuke over crybaby whiny Sasuke anyday

"A failure, will always be a failure."

"You cannot fool my eyes."

well, that is how he is, an evul whiney crybaby that doesnt realize just how good he actually has it.

it is kinda funny tho when you think about how sasuke became the way he is. He turns evul and wants power for revenge on his brother and in turn, turns his back on ppl that has actually been more of a brother to him than his own brother, and wants to destroy konoha because of something that 2 ppl in that village is partly responsible for and his own clan was responsible for it as well and all this makes him that evully whiney crybaby that he is, sasuke could have been a really cool character in the manga, if kishi had given him a proper or a more fitting personality, i just doesnt find him to be very credibable due to the way he has been written/created.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well, that is how he is, an evul whiney crybaby that doesnt realize just how good he actually has it.

it is kinda funny tho when you think about how sasuke became the way he is. He turns evul and wants power for revenge on his brother and in turn, turns his back on ppl that has actually been more of a brother to him than his own brother, and wants to destroy konoha because of something that 2 ppl in that village is partly responsible for and his own clan was responsible for it as well and all this makes him that evully whiney crybaby that he is, sasuke could have been a really cool character in the manga, if kishi had given him a proper or a more fitting personality, i just doesnt find him to be very credibable due to the way he has been written/created.
    You know what almara, I have been thinking the same exact thing. It's just something about Sasuke's character that just don't SCREAM evil or total bad@$$ vilian to me. I'm with you on Kishi should of given him a proper or more fitting personality, but we all know Kishi loves throwing us curve balls.
    "RESPECT"

its just not very believable for some1 in sasuke's role to have the personality of a spoiled 6 y/o that cant get his way.

Unless said 6 year old has his parents killed by the brother he idolized, who he then grows up to resent with every fiber of his being, and decides to travel the path of revenge to avenge his clan, then finally after acquiring the power necessary to face said brother, said brother dies in front of him, and when he finally thinks he can rest easy, masked mastermind shows up and drops the Konoha conspiracy on said guy who lost his entire clan at age 6, thereby changing every little thing he knew and thought about his brother and Konoha up until that point, so he goes to seek revenge on Konoha against his brother's wishes as a result. All while having a whiny main character nipping at his heels every step of the way. Methinks those are the quite the ingredients to drive somebody off the deep end.

In light of all that, it's very believable that Sasuke can have this personality. I mean, you can't really expect him to be all cool about everything that he's gone through, can you? But I guess it's the perfect complement to Naruto's personality, the "I want to have my cake and eat it too" personality.

I think Calling Sasuke Whinny is a myth and an Old wives Tale. Sasuke is a Tragic (yet Powerful) figure, who has been manipulated and deceived his entire life into a state of murderous mental/emotional instability.

Naruto is the ONLY person who really understands Sauke's "feelings" and more like mental distress/instability, , and Naruto doesn't see him as whinny, why then should we?

The sad/interesting thing is that Sasuke's Trials and Travails have yet to reach their maximum. For that we have to wait to see what Tobi has in mind/ in store for him at the end.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The sad/interesting thing is that Sasuke's Trials and Travails have yet to reach their maximum. For that we have to wait to see what Tobi has in mind/ in store for him at the end.
    How does this one grab you?

Tobi, without a DOUBT, has implanted some sort of fail safe device into Sasuke when he gave him Itachi's eyes. A device he will bring to bare the moment Sasuke turns against him, if not sooner.

Tobi never anticipated Nagato defying him, but you better believe he learned his lesson from that.

Some real bad shit is heading Sasuke's way...REAL bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post

Tobi, without a DOUBT, has implanted some sort of fail safe device into Sasuke when he gave him Itachi's eyes. A device he will bring to bare the moment Sasuke turns against him, if not sooner.

Tobi never anticipated Nagato defying him, but you better believe he learned his lesson from that.

Yep, Correct:

Tobi has his mind set on Sasuke being his Guinea Pig for the Gedou Mazou Sync, and as he said, he needs to be able to control him.

There is no way that Tobi is just not going to hand Sasuke the power and possibilities of the GM, and then stand aside and let Sasuke use it for his own fantasies.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post

i never considered that :o it makes me even more excited for that final showdown...
    But what could he implant that would not only keep sasuke under his control but also unharm his body? Theres no point having a servant if their legs are cut off

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Unless said 6 year old has his parents killed by the brother he idolized, who he then grows up to resent with every fiber of his being, and decides to travel the path of revenge to avenge his clan, then finally after acquiring the power necessary to face said brother, said brother dies in front of him, and when he finally thinks he can rest easy, masked mastermind shows up and drops the Konoha conspiracy on said guy who lost his entire clan at age 6, thereby changing every little thing he knew and thought about his brother and Konoha up until that point, so he goes to seek revenge on Konoha against his brother's wishes as a result. All while having a whiny main character nipping at his heels every step of the way. Methinks those are the quite the ingredients to drive somebody off the deep end.

In light of all that, it's very believable that Sasuke can have this personality. I mean, you can't really expect him to be all cool about everything that he's gone through, can you? But I guess it's the perfect complement to Naruto's personality, the "I want to have my cake and eat it too" personality.
    you are not talking about his personality tho, you are talking about his reasons for seeking revenge and honestly, im perfectly fine with sasuke's reasons, they are atleast believable to some degree(eventho there are some idiotic parts with the reasons why sasuke does what he does), its his personality that im annoyed with because i just dont think it fits sasuke very well, hell sasuke was a lot cooler b4 he turned into a missing nin.