• |3| Average

7 15.56%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.67%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 573 : "The Path Toward Radiance"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-08-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

That was quite early, and quite interesting. Sasuke's getting closer.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    is that blood on sasuke's face? DID HE ALREADY KILL SOMEONE!?

edit: a;so, if everyone is rushing to naruto's site, it's probably because things are about to go down which might include tobi whipping out some deadly stuff, he does still seem confident after all.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-08-2012 at 06:28 AM.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I loved the chapter, but Im still wondering what can Sasuke do different than EMS Rinnegan Madara at this point.
    "RESPECT"

a chapter to show that many things are coming to an end. still we have time till then to have it happen. over all not a terrible chapter. would love to see kishi take the next chapter as to expand the plot alittle while filling in old questions, and making just a few more for us to ask. things right now seem to be moving fast, not terribly tho.

prediction:

While EVERYONE is busy going for madara, sasuke will destroy all our base: all our base will belong to sasuke.... villages destroyed and people killed ( elders dur).

sasuke will acquire More power, maybe threw madara, tobi or kabuto, and it may be mutual assistance or, as we have seen in the sasuke and orochi bit, violent. by from what we see with naruto, sasuke might still need some more umph, and seeing that it is possible to go beyond his current level in doujutus (edo-madara) it might be not to far off to deduce that sasuke has that potential. he is also back in the manga, gradually, the story will most likely follow the upward trend of his appearance.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    is that blood on sasuke's face? DID HE ALREADY KILL SOMEONE!?
    I don't think so, but it's kind of hard to tell with the rain.
    "RESPECT"

Badass chapter, Sasuke finally about to join the fight. Gonna be huge collision. Shikamaru and Naruto fighting together again something I'm looking forward to. Any fight with Shikamaru is interesting.

Initiate
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    wonder what happened to the mandra vs the 5 kage fight...

This chapter felt like it went by way too fast. I expected a finale to the Tobi fight, but it was all just more build-up. And the cliffhanger was another Sasuke appearance. I want to know more about this new power Naruto's got, and why he's so confident.

I hope that Sasuke also develops his power a bit over the course of a few fights rather than simply being at full strength from the start. He deserves as much time to adjust to his new powers as Naruto had to adjust to Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode.

Excellent chapter.

Everyone's heading towards where Naruto is, yay! And oh yeah that Emo kid's back again.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-08-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,