Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 656 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:[list][*]Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.[*]Put text spoilers in quote tags.[*]Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.[*][B]We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-07-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Spoiler from Ohana

Spoiler!

Translation by CCC
    Spoiler!

One Piece One Piece 656 Spoiler Discussions

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-07-2012 at 06:15 PM.

what...next nakama is a half body guy...and shichibukai...hopefully luffy does not mean it by asking him..but whenever luffy did invited people, means he meant it... (ohana's spoiler is a true spoiler so i can guarantee it) hihi

You might want to ACTUALLY FIX the links for the thread.

Now... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is happening?! xD

oops forgot to do links. Done.

if spoiler confirmed then Law is a sichibukai..

Quote Originally Posted by greekor View Post
    if spoiler confirmed then Law is a sichibukai..
    I was thinking where did it mention law? When I read your post, so I go back over and look through to see where you got that. But good call, that would make sense, since he's flipping out over shichibukai, and he's "in pieces" yet still moving, that pretty much has Law written all over it.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I was thinking where did it mention law? When I read your post, so I go back over and look through to see where you got that. But good call, that would make sense, since he's flipping out over shichibukai, and he's "in pieces" yet still moving, that pretty much has Law written all over it.
    Since the spoiler did mentioned that Half Body guys said "that stupid Shichibukai" that make his body became half...the only pirates that can cut people's bodies without killing them is Law...thats why people here they said Law is already a shichibukai...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Moon View Post
    Since the spoiler did mentioned that Half Body guys said "that stupid Shichibukai" that make his body became half...the only pirates that can cut people's bodies without killing them is Law...thats why people here they said Law is already a shichibukai...
    excatly my thoughts