Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11

  2. #12
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802
    I still go with my original theory .. Sasuke and Naruto "fuse" together and create a real Rikudou reincarnate. As unnatural as that may sound. ONLY then Naruto should be able to awaken Rinnegan.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  3. #13
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Paul with the great thread save!
    Thanks, you are very kind, sir


    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I still go with my original theory .. Sasuke and Naruto "fuse" together and create a real Rikudou reincarnate. As unnatural as that may sound. ONLY then Naruto should be able to awaken Rinnegan.
    With the way that Naruto is going, anything is possible, including a fusion. Sorry to borrow your idea, but imagine Sasuke inside Kurama's Chakra Shroud, both hands on Naruto's Shoulders, somehow linked to Naruto who himself has a Kurama Mode clone present and gathering Natural Sage Mode energy, and feeding it to all Naruto/Kurama (BTW, I don't think Kurama can turn into stone if he eats Sage Energy).

    The result of the above will be the Ultimate SO6P, that can defeat Madara, even if a Rinnegan doesn't appear, although it would be hard to explain why it would not appear.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #14
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,802
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Thanks, you are very kind, sir




    With the way that Naruto is going, anything is possible, including a fusion. Sorry to borrow your idea, but imagine Sasuke inside Kurama's Chakra Shroud, both hands on Naruto's Shoulders, somehow linked to Naruto who himself has a Kurama Mode clone present and gathering Natural Sage Mode energy, and feeding it to all Naruto/Kurama (BTW, I don't think Kurama can turn into stone if he eats Sage Energy).

    The result of the above will be the Ultimate SO6P, that can defeat Madara, even if a Rinnegan doesn't appear, although it would be hard to explain why it would not appear.
    Could be an option, plus there is the way Madara got himself his Rinnegan. But I suspect it works only on subjects who have the spiritual energy but not the physical since these two halfs of the complete Rikudou differ too much. Madara infused himself with Hashiramas cells, gaining the physical energy .. but how would Hashirama go about gaining Madaras spiritual energy ? As much as I can tell, theres no way to get a hold of a portion of someone elses spirit ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  5. #15
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Could be an option, plus there is the way Madara got himself his Rinnegan. But I suspect it works only on subjects who have the spiritual energy but not the physical since these two halfs of the complete Rikudou differ too much. Madara infused himself with Hashiramas cells, gaining the physical energy .. but how would Hashirama go about gaining Madaras spiritual energy ? As much as I can tell, theres no way to get a hold of a portion of someone elses spirit ..
    I believe in the case of Uchiha, their spiritual energy resides in their eyes to a large degree. There's a chance that Hashirama would jump to instant Rinnegan after gaining Madara's EMS level eyes.

    I'm not sure how exactly the Spiritual/Physical Energies interact. The Spirit-heavy Sharingan are very taxing for non-Uchiha, as only the Uchiha's bodies are in sync with the eyes. Therefore, it doesn't appear that the non-Uchiha "gain" spiritual energies from the transplant. However, it's been proven that Senju-level physical energies solve this problem. In fact, they actually enable the Senju to get better use of Sharingan than the Uchiha do, in some ways. For instance, Hashirama's chakra would enable Shisui's Mangekyou to use Kotoamatsukami more often, whereas Shisui could only perform the technique once in a decade. Also, Danzou was able to implement Hashirama's cells to power quite a few Sharingan; I doubt any Uchiha would have such stamina.

    We know that non-Uchiha can still upgrade a transplanted Sharingan, as Kakashi attained the Mangekyou after gaining his. He lacks exceptional physical or spiritual energies, so the Mangekyou upgrade was not a result of some major increase in Spiritual Energies. However, I still believe that the upgrade to Rinnegan requires both types of energy, and someone like Hashirama or Naruto could easily supply the physical half. Thus, were Naruto or Hashirama to gain a very powerful Sharingan, there's a high probability that the Rinnegan upgrade would take place.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    assuming that a sharingan is 100% needed to gain the rinnegan which would raise the question as to how the SO6P got it, if it is possible for him to gain it without the rinnegan then it is entirely possible for naruto to gain it as the possible heir of the SO6P.

    also we know that naruto has exceptional physical energies, but what constitutes spiritual energies then? if we compare naruto and sasuke in terms of spiritual energy then there is really no difference, even without the kyubi is still equal to sasuke in this regard as i see it. the only reason why naruto hasnt developed the rinnegan, if you ask me, is because naruto needs achieve some sort of enlightenment b4 he will develop it, best bet is that it will happen during his fight with sasuke.

  7. #17
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    assuming that a sharingan is 100% needed to gain the rinnegan which would raise the question as to how the SO6P got it, if it is possible for him to gain it without the rinnegan then it is entirely possible for naruto to gain it as the possible heir of the SO6P.

    also we know that naruto has exceptional physical energies, but what constitutes spiritual energies then? if we compare naruto and sasuke in terms of spiritual energy then there is really no difference, even without the kyubi is still equal to sasuke in this regard as i see it. the only reason why naruto hasnt developed the rinnegan, if you ask me, is because naruto needs achieve some sort of enlightenment b4 he will develop it, best bet is that it will happen during his fight with sasuke.
    From my understanding, the Uchiha were born with the absolute highest Spiritual Energies as a product of being related to the Elder Son. The Sharingan is not a separate advantage. It is either a result of the Spiritual Energies or a Cause of the Spiritual Energies, but either way it represents that Sasuke has higher Spiritual Energies than Naruto.

    You're right that the Rikudou awakened the Rinnegan prior to the existence of the Sharingan, and was exceptional in both physical and spiritual powers. And if Naruto is the Rikudou's reincarnation (or something like it), then it's possible he'll awaken the Rinnegan, with or without a Sharingan. However, it seems to me that Naruto, being an Uzumaki descendant, should NOT have the Spiritual energies on his own; the Rikudou may be the parent of both the Senju/Uzumaki and the Uchiha, but he perfectly split his powers between the two, and the Senju/Uzumaki did not inherit any significant spiritual energies. To me, if Naruto gained such power without aid, it would somewhat cheapen the Uchiha Clan; they had to invent magical ninja cloning techniques to steal the power from the most powerful Senju just to upgrade their already magical Uchiha eyes, why should Naruto somehow gain magical eyes without any such effort?

  8. #18
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    From my understanding, the Uchiha were born with the absolute highest Spiritual Energies as a product of being related to the Elder Son. The Sharingan is not a separate advantage. It is either a result of the Spiritual Energies or a Cause of the Spiritual Energies, but either way it represents that Sasuke has higher Spiritual Energies than Naruto.

    You're right that the Rikudou awakened the Rinnegan prior to the existence of the Sharingan, and was exceptional in both physical and spiritual powers. And if Naruto is the Rikudou's reincarnation (or something like it), then it's possible he'll awaken the Rinnegan, with or without a Sharingan. However, it seems to me that Naruto, being an Uzumaki descendant, should NOT have the Spiritual energies on his own; the Rikudou may be the parent of both the Senju/Uzumaki and the Uchiha, but he perfectly split his powers between the two, and the Senju/Uzumaki did not inherit any significant spiritual energies. To me, if Naruto gained such power without aid, it would somewhat cheapen the Uchiha Clan; they had to invent magical ninja cloning techniques to steal the power from the most powerful Senju just to upgrade their already magical Uchiha eyes, why should Naruto somehow gain magical eyes without any such effort?
    Hi Famous,

    We are, all of us, have been omitting an X-Factor.

    Seeing as How Naruto Resembles more and more, the SO6P in his Kurama Mode, AND tying that to a Similar resemblance to Minato (Last Chapter, Kakashi called Naruto Sensei...), Could it then be possible that Naruto's Relation to Minato Namikaze might be an X-Factor that could propel Naruto forward in the Spiritual power side of things.

    Minato as we know was a genius, a person who never did anything without a reason. A man of Obvious Mental/Spiritual power even though he had no Sharingan.

    This is Just a thought.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #19
    The problem with the unification of the bijuu into the Jyuubi, and Naruto becoming the jinchuuriki is... how likely will it be to have capable jinchuuriki one after the other to host the Jyuubi? Naruto would have to split them up all over again. Unless... that is what Kishi was implying when he wrote "in different names, and different forms"...

    EDIT: I probably shouldn't say Kishi since we get a sometimes rough translation.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hi Famous,

    We are, all of us, have been omitting an X-Factor.

    Seeing as How Naruto Resembles more and more, the SO6P in his Kurama Mode, AND tying that to a Similar resemblance to Minato (Last Chapter, Kakashi called Naruto Sensei...), Could it then be possible that Naruto's Relation to Minato Namikaze might be an X-Factor that could propel Naruto forward in the Spiritual power side of things.

    Minato as we know was a genius, a person who never did anything without a reason. A man of Obvious Mental/Spiritual power even though he had no Sharingan.

    This is Just a thought.
    that was my thoughts exactly, we have no idea where minato actually comes from and i find it peculiar that the SO6P looks a lot like minato and in turn naruto(minato could easily be a decendant from the SO6P for all we know), so i think that the kushina uzumaki represents the link to the senju(physical power) and minato the link to the uchiha(spiritual power, not necesarily related to the uchiha but rather got the equal amount of spiritual power) and therefor naruto would have receive both, and would be able to develop the rinnegan, and here im not talking about the rinnegan that madara developed but rather the one that the SO6P developed, because as i see it, they are different and the madara version is less powerful and simply a mutation of the original(as kakashi said).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •