Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Naruto Predictions

This is purely objective so dont get mad at me if you dont agree. This is all based on what i have read from mangareader.net and other people's predictions. The last chapter was certainly interseting as it opened up many posibilities to what could happen in the future. Here is my best guess at what will happen.
    Big question number one: what is naruto's relation to SO6P? I think it could be various things. I have happened to notice something rather interesting. When you see SO6P, notice his hair. he has two bits sticking up that look like horns. Now notice naruto's hair when he is in bijuu mode. His hair also has the same two bits that stick up like horns. It also seems SO6P had a close relationship with jyubbi and later the nine baby bijuu, due to the baby kyubi's emotional responce when SO3P was basically saying goodbye. Naruto too, seems to be able to bond with the bijuu and be patient with them. I could go on and on about naruto and SO6P's simalarities. Plus, i dont think kishi has ever had something like that said flat out that wasnt true. Naruto is SO6P's reincarnate, or at least his direct descendant or something. Unfortunately we do not know when SO6P was around, which would be rather helpful.
    Big question number two: will naruto get the rinnegan? I think that he most likely will. It does not appear that the rinnegan is like the sharingan or the byakugan in that it is passed down through bloodlines. We still dont know whether or not someone can get the rinnegan on purpose, though based on jiraiya's reaction when he saw pein (i forget pein's orginal name so im just going to call him pein even when referring to his childhood) had the rinnegan (jiraiya thought the rinnegan was a myth), i think this means that either it is extremely difficult to get it on purpose, or you just have to awaken it in a battle of some sort as pein did when his parents were killed. Despite the rinnegan being very rare, naruto is the reincarnation of someone who had it, so why shouldnt he get it? If he does get it sasuke is done for.
    Big question number three: will naruto become the jyuubi jinchuriki? He will at least reunite them, if not become their jinchuriki. Though when thinking of who should be the jyuubi jinchuriki, naruto comes to my mind first. I also think that once they are the jyuubi, they would want to reside in naruto, as he is SO6P's reincarnate, and it seems they were close to him. Plus as the last page of chapter 572 a caption says "they entrusted their souls to him". If they did that then who else should be the jyuubi jinchuriki? I dont really know what will happen after naruto gets old and dies. I dont think the people of the world will be in danger as SO6P told the bijuu this "new person" would lead them down the right path, so i presume after 70+ years (if naruto lives a nice long life) they will be a whole lot nicer than they are now (towards humanity)
    Big question number four: what will happen between naruto and sasuke? Well obviously they will have one big, final showdown. This will probably happen towards the end of the series as what better way should kishi end it? that appears to be the biggest subplot to the whole series. now obviously if naruto is going to merge the bijuu back into the jyuubi and get the rinnegan then that will happen before the final showdown. if naruto gets these powers, i think despite having susano'o and ameterasu, sasuke will be severely outmatched. not that i care as he is dispicable. (i didnt mind him until he became evil. now i hate him) based on this sasuke will probably get some kind of new power. kishi probably has something up his sleeve as instead of introducing all the powers one could aquire at once, knowledge of the ninja powers dispersed throughout the whole series. whatever this power is it better be good as the rinnegan is pretty kick ass when it comes to powers. let alone being a ten tales jinchuriki. i think the main conflict will be how the rinnegan and mangekyou sharingan affect eachother. we dont really know how they do so i think it will be the big mystery the fight answers. my own theory about the end of this fight is that (as naruto said that either both of them will live or die) both will die but someone will pull a naruto heals gaara and naruto will live. the reason i think sasuke will die is not because i hate him. he has basically everyone hating him except naruto and sakura. (MAYBE ino) he has ruined his life too much and it would be easier for him if he died because he would just go all evil again with everyone hating on him.
    Fifth and final big question: will naruto become the sixth hokage? yeah i know this isnt being asked by everyone right now, but im sure the third ninja world war will be over soon after tobi gets killed. (of course tobi will die or at least run away as why would naruto die now? that would be a horrible ending and kishi is too good an author to not know that) i have a feeling tsunade is gonna die (which sucks but this wouldnt be the first time a good character died) so then who will be hokage? as of now kakashi is next in line so either naruto will do something that totally outshines kakashi's abilities, kakashi says no, or kakashi dies. hopefully it is not the latter and dont think it will be because i dont think kishi would kill two key characters so close together, but i guess its not impossible. I think at some point naruto will be hokage, even if it happens way later. Another thing i dont think kishi would do and is too good an author to think it would be ok is to crush naruto's dreams. So its not a matter of WILL naruto become hokage, its WHEN. i am quite sure kishi wouldnt crush naruto's dreams.
    sorry this was so long but i had much to say. i hope this provides you a plausible prediction. like i said earlier, this is based on what i have read, so dont get mad if you dont agree.

I'm wondering if its worth the hours it would take to read this.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

skimmed thru the giant post. DUH, Naruto's the reincarnation of Rikudou, and duh Naruto's gonna become the sixth hokage.

Man, it's good that ur enthusiastic but least post in a more readable manner.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I Liked your post, Maybe folks will give it another chance...if it better presented

This is purely objective so don't get mad at me if you don't agree.

This is all based on what i have read from mangareader.net and other people's predictions. The last chapter was certainly interesting as it opened up many possibilities to what could happen in the future. Here is my best guess at what will happen.

Big question number one: What is Naruto's relation to SO6P?

I think it could be various things. I have happened to notice something rather interesting. When you see SO6P, notice his hair. he has two bits sticking up that look like horns. Now notice Naruto's hair when he is in bijuu mode. His hair also has the same two bits that stick up like horns. It also seems SO6P had a close relationship with jyubbi and later the nine baby bijuu, due to the baby kyubi's emotional response when SO6P was basically saying goodbye. Naruto too, seems to be able to bond with the bijuu and be patient with them. I could go on and on about Naruto and SO6P's similarities. Plus, i don't think Kishi has ever had something like that said flat out that wasn't true. Naruto is SO6P's reincarnate, or at least his direct descendant or something. Unfortunately we do not know when SO6P was around, which would be rather helpful.

Both Naruto and Minato resemble the SO6P. This is evident by how Kakashi thought Naruto was Minato. It does suggest some family-line, but it may be that Minatoa was the original Child of prophesy, and that fate was handed down to Naruto in some kind of preordination/predestination..

Big question number two: Will Naruto get the Rinnegan?

I think that he most likely will. It does not appear that the Rinnegan is like the sharingan or the byakugan in that it is passed down through bloodlines. We still don't know whether or not someone can get the Rinnegan on purpose, though based on Jiraiya's reaction when he saw Pein (i forget pein's original name so I'm just going to call him pein even when referring to his childhood) had the rinnegan (jiraiya thought the rinnegan was a myth), i think this means that either it is extremely difficult to get it on purpose, or you just have to awaken it in a battle of some sort as pein did when his parents were killed. Despite the rinnegan being very rare, naruto is the reincarnation of someone who had it, so why shouldn't he get it? If he does get it sasuke is done for.

I suspect he will get the Rinnegan...eventually, but he'll probably defeat Sasuke and Madara without it. IMO

Big question number three: Will Naruto become the jyuubi jinchuuriki?

He will at least reunite them, if not become their jinchuriki. Though when thinking of who should be the jyuubi jinchuriki, Naruto comes to my mind first. I also think that once they are the jyuubi, they would want to reside in Naruto, as he is SO6P's reincarnate, and it seems they were close to him. Plus as the last page of chapter 572 a caption says "they entrusted their souls to him". If they did that then who else should be the jyuubi jinchuriki? I don't really know what will happen after Naruto gets old and dies. I don't think the people of the world will be in danger as SO6P told the bijuu this "new person" would lead them down the right path, so i presume after 70+ years (if Naruto lives a nice long life) they will be a whole lot nicer than they are now (towards humanity)

I agree with you here

Big question number four: What will happen between Naruto and sasuke?

Well obviously they will have one big, final showdown. This will probably happen towards the end of the series as what better way should kishi end it? that appears to be the biggest subplot to the whole series. now obviously if Naruto is going to merge the bijuu back into the jyuubi and get the rinnegan then that will happen before the final showdown. if Naruto gets these powers, i think despite having susano'o and Amaterasu, sasuke will be severely outmatched. not that i care as he is despicable. (i didn't mind him until he became evil. now i hate him) based on this sasuke will probably get some kind of new power. kishi probably has something up his sleeve as instead of introducing all the powers one could acquire at once, knowledge of the ninja powers dispersed throughout the whole series. whatever this power is it better be good as the rinnegan is pretty kick ass when it comes to powers. let alone being a ten tales jinchuriki. i think the main conflict will be how the rinnegan and mangekyou sharingan affect each other. we don't really know how they do so i think it will be the big mystery the fight answers. my own theory about the end of this fight is that (as Naruto said that either both of them will live or die) both will die but someone will pull a Naruto heals Gaara and Naruto will live. the reason i think sasuke will die is not because i hate him. he has basically everyone hating him except Naruto and Sakura. (MAYBE Ino) he has ruined his life too much and it would be easier for him if he died because he would just go all evil again with everyone hating on him.

Answer: A Big fight will happen, and Naruto WILL save Sasuke

Fifth and final big question:
    Will Naruto become the sixth Hokage?

Yeah i know this isn't being asked by everyone right now, but I'm sure the third ninja world war will be over soon after Tobi gets killed. (of course Tobi will die or at least run away as why would Naruto die now? that would be a horrible ending and kishi is too good an author to not know that) i have a feeling Tsunade is gonna die (which sucks but this wouldn't be the first time a good character died) so then who will be Hokage? as of now Kakashi is next in line so either Naruto will do something that totally outshines kakashi's abilities, kakashi says no, or kakashi dies. hopefully it is not the latter and don't think it will be because i don't think kishi would kill two key characters so close together, but i guess its not impossible. I think at some point Naruto will be Hokage, even if it happens way later. Another thing i don"t think kishi would do and is too good an author to think it would be OK is to crush Naruto's dreams. So its not a matter of WILL Naruto become Hokage, its WHEN. i am quite sure kishi wouldn't crush Naruto's dreams.

DUH...The Hokage Title is not by Seniority. It is goes by power and ability to provide protection and leadership. Naruto is already the strongest Ninja in Konoha, and has been since the Pain Arc.

Sorry this was so long but i had much to say. i hope this provides you a plausible prediction. like i said earlier, this is based on what i have read, so don't get mad if you don't agree.

Welcome to Mangashare.

Folks here can be tough, because they are very Knowledgeable, and they demand higher standards. I really did like your post, but I have to agree with the others that the presentation was rather poor.

Don't get discouraged, just try to do better.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-05-2012 at 08:46 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I don't like the idea of Naruto getting the Rinnegan in general as it seems to defeat the whole purpose behind the philosophical argument between the older and younger brother. ( Bring peace to the world via Power vs Love )

Naruto should solve things in his own way not relying on the Rinnegan, as he is already powerful enough what does he need the Rinnegan for?

In the future Naruto's descendants and Sasuke's will intermix and recombine the 2 half's and again as whole into one clan dedicated to preserving peace. That is my long term prediction.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Big question for me: Will Naruto become (emphasis on choose to become) the jyuubi jinchuuriki????
    IMHO>Nope, not totally convinced, even if the jyuubi process is reverseable. thinking that naruto will buck the system so as to maintain/develop all the different identities of the beasts. At this point he is well into a situation where destiny seems to dictate the outcome. However, overcoming that could just as easily be another arc of the story.
    *imagines grey haired naruto.
    Might be "forced" into it; but, given the situation I think 9-tails has enough power for now...
    * Excitedly Waiting till Naruto isn't out of gas and has gained experience then discovers new mode with kyuubi.
    *agrees with POW unless there is a more entrenching explanation to come for the rinnegan.
    any humble pie is welcome.

Only partialy agreeing with POW:

I think that Naruto will fight this Battle and Win it, with the Help of Kurama and the other Bijuu's. I do not think he will become the Juubi Jinchuuriki, or posses the Rinnegan during the Battle.

However, I do think that He may acquire the Rinnegan After The Battle, in order to perform some important duties, maybe the duties predicted by the SO6p, maybe finding a final solution for peace, along with ensuring the protection (for all time) of the Bijuus.

In other Words,.....While I don't expect a Rinnegan for the fight, I do suspect one will be needed for Naruto to fulfill the role of the last SO6P.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

like your posts, paul. at least the few i have read o.O
    Definitley with the idea of naruto fulfilling th SO6P obligations, and needing the Rinnegan to do so seems to make more sense the more i think about it. the amazing part of the ongoing story is who true to itself it has been...