• |3| Average

1 14.29%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    Anyone notice they were playing Assassin's creed? This game(round) is EXACTLY like Assassin's Creed online multiplayer. Copyright infringement!?!?!?
    This is exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the clones

I can't wait!

i think everyone is aiming for fairy tail since they have a perceive advantage
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    He doesn't have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for everyone to reveal themselves unless he has a way to continuously identify the real from the fakes after making contact with them. With the way this game is, there's no advantage to just hanging back and waiting.

Anyway, lol at Juvia. Of course she would want to kidnap a Gray clone lol. And seems Gray is gonna have a hard time now since that dude seems to be keyed on his every location for some reason. Would be great to be a ninja in this game so you could swap out with a fake every time you were about to be hit lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, in this game your score might go below 0, which means you can win by having 0 points, if everyone else has a minus score. There is no need to attack, as long as others will mistakenly attack clones. Someone with illusion magic could have an advantage here as well.
    ^This.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    that guy probably has a locator on gray. but the bast way is to injure the opponents that way you can tell them apart. thats why they said injuries dont matter because they do they more you get hurt the more you stick out. but what i dont get is why does gray not just take the high ground. i get that you want to hide but you can draw them in to you and make it a long range game with his ice attacks. it would be worth the risk at least just to get him back to breaking even. or just make some decoy ice figures then who ever takes time to notice them just attack them. but i loved F.B.T's reaction to juvia LOL.
    That's just stupid. It might work if it's a one on one fight but Gray is fighting 7 people. He can't fight them all at once.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, in this game your score might go below 0, which means you can win by having 0 points, if everyone else has a minus score. There is no need to attack, as long as others will mistakenly attack clones. Someone with illusion magic could have an advantage here as well.
    Hmm... I guess that's true. I was thinking that someone had to at least score once to be a winner. Well, it shouldn't really matter anyway since it should be impossible to win with a score of 0 unless everyone attacks an absurd amount of clones while searching each other out.

Or the other seven could just make the mistake of attacking a clone each and the one with zero point will win. I guess a zero pointer won't win it now seeing as nulpting is in the plus.
    He will have to make the mistake twice to enter the negatives and I don't see that happening as he seems to have some sort of lock on the real Gray's identity.
    Nice chapter....Borrowed assassins Creed idea but still great idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Too much magic being used to instantly create this event.

Seems like there's more to the pumpkin guy.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^This.

That's just stupid. It might work if it's a one on one fight but Gray is fighting 7 people. He can't fight them all at once.
    is it. since the contest restarts after every hit. it actually makes a bit of sense. not saying its full proof but its a fairy tail thing to do. just charge head on. get a couple of hits and at least get back to zero.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes it is. The damage you get won't disappear when the game restarts after every hit. It will accumulate until Gray can no longer put up any descent attack and be more vulnerable from his other opponents too.. Think again Crossy.

sig made by me

What a puzzling contest that was..

Gray is so much under pressure that his opponents keeps recognizing him right away..

come on gray.. do something!!!

" Final.. Universal Love! "

Yes it is. The damage you get won't disappear when the game restarts after every hit. It will accumulate until Gray can no longer put up any descent attack and be more vulnerable from his other opponents too.. Think again Crossy.
    your assuming he gets hit, im not saying its perfect but all he has to do is touch some one and the game restarts. thats a smart gamble and again it sounds like a fairy tail thing to do.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]