• |3| Average

1 14.29%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 269 : "Vanish Into the Stillness"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-03-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

hahahahaha poor Juvia ^^

Grey already figured the Pumpkin dude out. He's the Big Bad of the Arc.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Pumpkin = Zeref

Nice color pages, the first contest cool idea. Laxus expression was pretty funny when Juvia randomly hug a Gray. Seems Raven Tail has it in for Fairy Tail this guy getting annoying quick. Is Mavis gonna be the stories narrator now ?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 02-03-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Well I guess the sabertooth guy will win this one. He's just gonna stay back for a while until everyone reveals themselves and make a quick attack after they all got tired of hitting each other.

sig made by me

Anyone notice they were playing Assassin's creed? This game(round) is EXACTLY like Assassin's Creed online multiplayer. Copyright infringement!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well I guess the sabertooth guy will win this one. He's just gonna stay back for a while until everyone reveals themselves and make a quick attack after they all got tired of hitting each other.
    He doesn't have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for everyone to reveal themselves unless he has a way to continuously identify the real from the fakes after making contact with them. With the way this game is, there's no advantage to just hanging back and waiting.

Anyway, lol at Juvia. Of course she would want to kidnap a Gray clone lol. And seems Gray is gonna have a hard time now since that dude seems to be keyed on his every location for some reason. Would be great to be a ninja in this game so you could swap out with a fake every time you were about to be hit lol.

Lol, juvia getting a bit too excited =p
    This game made me think about assassin's creed soo much xD

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    He doesn't have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for everyone to reveal themselves unless he has a way to continuously identify the real from the fakes after making contact with them. With the way this game is, there's no advantage to just hanging back and waiting.
    No, in this game your score might go below 0, which means you can win by having 0 points, if everyone else has a minus score. There is no need to attack, as long as others will mistakenly attack clones. Someone with illusion magic could have an advantage here as well.

that guy probably has a locator on gray. but the bast way is to injure the opponents that way you can tell them apart. thats why they said injuries dont matter because they do they more you get hurt the more you stick out. but what i dont get is why does gray not just take the high ground. i get that you want to hide but you can draw them in to you and make it a long range game with his ice attacks. it would be worth the risk at least just to get him back to breaking even. or just make some decoy ice figures then who ever takes time to notice them just attack them. but i loved F.B.T's reaction to juvia LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]