Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It's abt damn time ryuken plays a bigger part in the plot he's way underused. Also im wondering if tite's definition of arc means the HM arc starting right after the SS arc all the way till aizen got defeated, or did does he define it as separate arcs...I mean as much as Bleach frustrates us many times it's still a great series.

It better have stuff about the Royal Guard and he Soul King, because thats one of the things I've always wanted to know about.

I'm with Rokudaime Senin (RS) on this one. I do hope this arc lasts at least 3-4 yrs, if not RS's 10yrs. Bleach is the only Manga that's really kept me happy with pleasant distraction from Life's Annoyances (Besides "N" that is).

Even if I don't comment too much on Bleach Forums, I have really loved it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This arc is the 10 year one. It's just that it will consist of smaller arcs as well, including Isshin's backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol
    i Agree with u 100 percent this is so dumb but this arc better blow my mind or imma be pissed at bleach for years one of the best anime s/mangas out

Hope the Finale Arc will be an Epic story.. dont let us down..

" Final.. Universal Love! "

Oh well Tite kubo must reveal all the Bankai's before the end of this arc!!

He hasn't confirmed that he will reveal all but he has confirmed that he will reveal some releases while not necessarily bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol
    yes, the bleach seemed incomplete... for example, in bleach 479,when ichigo want to take Ginjou's dead body back to reality, they do not give a reply, and aslo about riruka's choose. while the plots skip to arc chapter, it is hard to accept this arrangenment...
    I think, maybe kubo bear some pressure from somewhere, maybe...
    i hope the bleach 482 and the next chapters can full the blank.

Fullmetal Alchemist This is not the end this is just the beginning!

First of all bleach has to cover all of the story before it ends. All of the parts haven't fully been discussed yet.
    Here are some:
    (1) The Royal family(Zero squad): We have neither seen a single person from this squad nor the dimension has ever been opened. Only you can find mention of this dimension couple of times through out the story.. Aizen mentioned about it.. Obviously I'm very excited to see the soul reapers of this squad and their powers. lolzz.

(2) Ichigo's DAD: Ichigo's dad is a complete mystery. Who is he or what had he done to loose all his powers isn't fully clear. As it seems he was some big shot during his days and from what i think he was a part of this royal squad(not clear). How the hell did he meet ichigo's mother? Was ichigo's mother's death really an accident? How can ichigo be so powerful? What is his source of power and what did Aizen see in him? Aizen seemed to know alot.. Ichigo's dad is a very unpredictable guy that makes me wander about his true power!!

(3) Ichigo's power: Last time while defeating aizen ichigo's power remained for too short time. I was expecting to see some more action. although i see the reason if ichigo had that much power with the addition of hollow powers all along there would be no story. one thing i didn't get was the origin of hollow powers in ichigo. was someone in his family related to hollow??

As it's gonna be the last arc so it has to complete all these.. it will take quite a time. None the less 8 years. In this arc i'm assuming there will be at least 10-12 seasons.. Ichigo became this powerful in only arrancar arc. So don't think story's gonna end without seeing the ultimate power in ichigo..

So don't sadden yourself about the ending now and enjoy the show.. I bet you'll be able to show your kids the legendary ending..

Thanks Guys.. Keep posting
    Attached Images Attached Images