Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Final Arc

Source 1 - mangastream
    Source 2 - http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/ne...nter-final-arc

This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Tite Kubo's Bleach manga is entering its final story arc. Kubo has been drawing the manga in the magazine since 2001, and Shueisha published the 53rd compiled book volume of the manga in December.

So what do you guys think that the final arc will be about, what will it contain and what will happen? Who's the enemy?
    Buzzzz

Imho, the Final Boss is going to be Aizen,1 more time,he will get out from the imprisonment,and settle the things with Shinigami Representative once and for all.Probably,Ichigo will lose his power eventually,by using Mugetsu one more time,or other double-edged stuff.

Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol
    Given how long the combined Hueco Mundo and Aizen in Karakura Town arcs were, I can totally see him dragging this "Final Arc" out for a good, long while. He's got a lot to figure out since he basically declared Bleach 2 when he gave Ichigo his Shinigami powers back, so he certainly can't do a rushed ending, or else giving him his shinigami powers back would seem kinda pointless in hindsight. You know, it's sad that it's Aizen's fault the manga turned out this way. Kubo made him way too perfect of a villain and way too overpowered. So much so that the thought of introducing a villain stronger or more cunning than him would have been laughable in my eyes. So everything seems underwhelming now. DAMN YOU, AIIIZZEEEN!!!

Well, Kubo, one of the strongest points of a manga is how it ends, so I hope you think of something pretty epic to close this all out.

P.S. Bring back Aizen

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Given how long the combined Hueco Mundo and Aizen in Karakura Town arcs were, I can totally see him dragging this "Final Arc" out for a good, long while. He's got a lot to figure out since he basically declared Bleach 2 when he gave Ichigo his Shinigami powers back, so he certainly can't do a rushed ending, or else giving him his shinigami powers back would seem kinda pointless in hindsight. You know, it's sad that it's Aizen's fault the manga turned out this way. Kubo made him way too perfect of a villain and way too overpowered. So much so that the thought of introducing a villain stronger or more cunning than him would have been laughable in my eyes. So everything seems underwhelming now. DAMN YOU, AIIIZZEEEN!!!

Well, Kubo, one of the strongest points of a manga is how it ends, so I hope you think of something pretty epic to close this all out.

P.S. Bring back Aizen
    Afro, the new omake this week pretty much confirms Aizen's return I am not allowed to spread the English translated around without permission though but you can read about it here: http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...e-3-week-break

Week three is somewhere around the 100th page.

And yes, Aizen was a damn good villain so I that Kubo plans his return! I also think endings are one of Kubo's strengths when it comes to writing. He may not always wrap stuff up the way fans expect him to wrap stuff up, but I have always felt that his endings are strong and poignant in their own ways, and add meaningful layers to the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Afro, the new omake this week pretty much confirms Aizen's return I am not allowed to spread the English translated around without permission though but you can read about it here: http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...e-3-week-break

Week three is somewhere around the 100th page.

And yes, Aizen was a damn good villain so I that Kubo plans his return! I also think endings are one of Kubo's strengths when it comes to writing. He may not always wrap stuff up the way fans expect him to wrap stuff up, but I have always felt that his endings are strong and poignant in their own ways, and add meaningful layers to the arc.

At the first page, is that Ichigo in a suit standing before Ichigo in Shinigami form, or is it someone else ?

So Hitsugaya's bankai is complete.

Mayuri have created something similar to the Hollow masks ?

It looks like Misaki's death wasn't an accident (was the Quincy's hollow bait used ?) ?

Anyway, the second Quincy(?) is most likely Ryuuken .

It looks like Quincy are pretty much confirmed, as they are the only ones known to have the power to completely erase hollows plus the border between worlds is crumbling because the hollows are erased and not cleansed, not to mention their outfits, the white, blue and silver colors and that it's finally time for their story.

i Agree with u 100 percent this is so dumb but this arc better blow my mind or imma be pissed at bleach for years one of the best anime s/mangas out

yes, the bleach seemed incomplete... for example, in bleach 479,when ichigo want to take Ginjou's dead body back to reality, they do not give a reply, and aslo about riruka's choose. while the plots skip to arc chapter, it is hard to accept this arrangenment...
    I think, maybe kubo bear some pressure from somewhere, maybe...
    i hope the bleach 482 and the next chapters can full the blank.

What? Ichigo just got back his powers and returned to SS, and now its the final arc?! Wtf

He won't be rushing this one and yes this arc will last for a long time but I don't think it will reach the 10 year mark though.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    What? Ichigo just got back his powers and returned to SS, and now its the final arc?! Wtf
    This arc won't be short like the last one, this one will last for a while, a long while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,