Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    So are we still expecting Isshin's TBtP arc? Or any other random TBtP arcs within this final arc?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

It's confirmed although whether it's going to be like TBTP or not we don't know yet.

your all forgetting one fact. There is a possibility of a greater villian, When aizen talked about how he resented the spirit king, there is a question that shouild go in your head, who is the spirit king? Why does he have so much power? Why did aizen want to overthrough him, and what does the spirit king do? Why does noone question him or go against him except aizen who attempted but technically neveer got close to him since he never got the chance to go fight him but he was planning to overrule. Did aizen realize something? Did urahara also realize awhile ago but chose not to respond as aizen did since he knew the outcome? Theres some many questions that need answering and this arc will be epic if tite kubo answers them in the right way. I think theres a possibility of aizen cokming back but in reality its best to come up with a stronger a better villian, one behind all the scenes. Cause in reality the villian isn't always seen so well, hes usually hidden among the chaos, and controlling what they feel like. This manga has tons of potential still and truthfully tite kubo shouldve realized this awhile ago instead of prolonging the aizen arc so long. The time to finish that arc was unecessary, and maybe only 4 years would've been needed. But nonetheless I think bleach will have a great ending if it explains all the necessary things, right now I'm quite unsure how tite kubo is ending this considering the new characters and ichigos analysis of the new enemies to be like ishida-like in terms of combat but otherwise this'll be a good 5 years thats needed to end this and I can almost imagine every step that tite kubo needs just without the detail cons/idering the fact I'm not him but hopefully it answers all the questions I presented and more , like what happened to ichigo's mom? why did ichigos dad quit being captain? Is there a relation with the spirit king? Did his mom really die to a hollow? and if so why? his mom could also see hollows so was she possibly a hollow? is theres a higher level of hollow? the higher they go the more human they become, is it possible there's hollows at a higher royal level who can hide their mask? reveal on command? Whos the real villian? are hollows really that bad or is soul society the bad one? Like one of the ideas in Defense Devil the angels were actually the bad guys. The reasoning was quite deep and you would have to read it to find out. But theres many things that come into play, who is urahara? he was captain who escaped soul society etc. But that man seems to know too much sometimes, its like he could be the enxt villian for all you know. So many mysteries still surround him. Is he a secret royal gaurd possibly? he did take out aizen after ichigo semi weaken him. So many questions and i know not all will be answered but i hope atleast 70-% of them are and with good reason , in the end ichigo will probably lose his powers or think he lost his powers and live a normal life and probably have kids etc. And hopefully they give a last chapter of the final arc showing the end of his life with a 1-3 page of the future him living normally.

unwall/block of text-ified
    Quote Originally Posted by crazytony View Post
    You're all forgetting one fact, there is a possibility of a greater villain. When Aizen talked about how he resented the spirit king, there is a question that should go in your head
    • who is the spirit king?
    • Why does he have so much power?
    • Why did Aizen want to overthrow him, and what does the spirit king do?
    • Why does no one question him or go against him except Aizen who attempted but technically never got close to him since he never got the chance to go fight him but he was planning to overrule.
    • Did Aizen realize something?
    • Did Urahara also realize awhile ago but chose not to respond as aizen did since he knew the outcome?

There's so many questions that need answering and this arc will be epic if Tite Kubo answers them in the right way. I think there's a possibility of Aizen coming back but in reality its best to come up with a stronger a better villain, one behind all the scenes. Cause in reality the villain isn't always seen so well, hes usually hidden among the chaos, and controlling what they feel like. This manga has tons of potential still and truthfully Tite Kubo should've realized this awhile ago instead of prolonging the Aizen arc so long. The time to finish that arc was unnecessary, and maybe only 4 years would've been needed. But nonetheless I think bleach will have a great ending if it explains all the necessary things.

Right now I'm quite unsure how Tite Kubo is ending this considering the new characters and Ichigo's analysis of the new enemies to be Ishida-like in terms of combat. Otherwise this'll be a good 5 years that's needed to end this and I can almost imagine every step that Tite Kubo needs just without the detail considering the fact I'm not him but hopefully it answers all the questions I presented and more:
    • Like what happened to Ichigo's mom?
    • Why did Ichigo's dad quit being captain?
    • Is there a relation with the spirit king?
    • Did his mom really die to a hollow? And if so why? his mom could also see hollows so was she possibly a hollow?
    • Is there a higher level of hollow? The higher they go the more human they become, is it possible there's hollows at a higher royal level who can hide their mask? reveal on command?
    • Who's the real villain? Are hollows really that bad or is soul society the bad one?

Like one of the ideas in Defense Devil the angels were actually the bad guys. The reasoning was quite deep and you would have to read it to find out. But there's many things that come into play, who is Urahara? he was captain who escaped soul society etc. But that man seems to know too much sometimes, its like he could be the next villain for all you know. So many mysteries still surround him. Is he a secret royal guard possibly? he did take out Aizen after Ichigo semi weaken him. So many questions and i know not all will be answered but i hope at least 70-% of them are and with good reason , in the end Ichigo will probably lose his powers or think he lost his powers and live a normal life and probably have kids etc. And hopefully they give a last chapter of the final arc showing the end of his life with a 1-3 page of the future him living normally.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Final Arc and some powerful characters are mysteriously absent..

The Vasto Lorde(s).

During the Hueco Mundo arc such a big deal was made about them. That they were the top-tier hollows and that they ate shinigami for breakfast.

Then, several arcs later:

Completely forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytony View Post
    Who is the spirit king?
    Why does he have so much power?
    Why did Aizen want to overthrow him, and what does the spirit king do?
    Why does no one question him or go against him except Aizen who attempted but technically never got close to him since he never got the chance to go fight him but he was planning to overrule.
    Did Aizen realize something?
    Did Urahara also realize awhile ago but chose not to respond as aizen did since he knew the outcome?

Like what happened to Ichigo's mom?
    Why did Ichigo's dad quit being captain?
    Is there a relation with the spirit king?
    Did his mom really die to a hollow? And if so why? his mom could also see hollows so was she possibly a hollow?
    Is there a higher level of hollow? The higher they go the more human they become, is it possible there's hollows at a higher royal level who can hide their mask? reveal on command?
    Who's the real villain? Are hollows really that bad or is soul society the bad one?
    Thanks MrFry for making that legible. Now for some answers (some that can):

Still to be revealed
    He's the King, lynchpin and closest thing to a God that we know of so far
    Aizen is nuts, wanted to be the best/find someone who could equal himself/rule everything
    He's the King, lynchpin and closest thing to a God that we know of so far
    Still to be revealed
    Obviously, read when Aizen was defeated and his convo with Urahara

Grand Fisher killed her
    Never stated he was a captain, only he was captain class, meaning really strong and capable of Bankai
    Still to be revealed
    Grand Fisher. She went to go get Ichigo away from river when he saw Grand Fishers ghost girl trap. Never stated she could see spirits, most likely just a regular human. She was also an actress I think so definately not a hollow.
    Vastolorde not high enough for you? Especially since we haven't seen what one can do yet.
    Still to be revealed, SS, Soul King, Vandenreich, Aizen (if let loose), Urahara, Kon... Maybe not Kon, but anyone has the potential to be the last villian. Hollows kill humans and eat souls, yeah they're bad

Thread Killer
    Uh. What about the WHOLE HELL DIMENSION?

We saw a glimpse of it like twice? You know there's shinigami down there holding really bad souls that could potentially break out for some crazy reason.

I don't remember them saying there's shinigami watching over the hell dimension. I know sinners go there after Shinigami have got the sinning spirit/hollow. May of forgot a bit, but if it was from the movie it doesn't really count

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Its believed by a number of people that the Hell Dimension was a plot angle Kubo originally wanted to utilise but has long since scrapped. We got an explination of Hell Dimension then not a single thing for 8 years!! Its not unheard of for Kubo to scrap or change ideas during the series, it just may not have fit in the story now, or editors didn't like it for some reason. He also chucks random ideas in(Yammi the 0 espada lol)

Damn u Mr Fry, i waded throw that block of text before scrolled down and saw it in a legible form.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar