Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i just hope we don't get stupid shit like Fullbringers with pointless powers and really pointless stories
    Buzzzz

The Fullbringers are(were in the manga) important,somebody was needed to raise Ichigo's power level.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Is Kubo Sick or something? I'm sry but the story of bleach is gonna feel rushed and incomplete. Unless this arc continues for ten years. lol
    Given how long the combined Hueco Mundo and Aizen in Karakura Town arcs were, I can totally see him dragging this "Final Arc" out for a good, long while. He's got a lot to figure out since he basically declared Bleach 2 when he gave Ichigo his Shinigami powers back, so he certainly can't do a rushed ending, or else giving him his shinigami powers back would seem kinda pointless in hindsight. You know, it's sad that it's Aizen's fault the manga turned out this way. Kubo made him way too perfect of a villain and way too overpowered. So much so that the thought of introducing a villain stronger or more cunning than him would have been laughable in my eyes. So everything seems underwhelming now. DAMN YOU, AIIIZZEEEN!!!

Well, Kubo, one of the strongest points of a manga is how it ends, so I hope you think of something pretty epic to close this all out.

P.S. Bring back Aizen

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    @apelli

Fullbringers did more than that. Their introduction into the story shows that everything in the bleachverse are made of the same elementary spirit particles or soul. Life, non-life. All made from soul. This concept changed the way I saw what was depicted in Bleach as the "real realm". My impression of the real realm was that it is a realm just like ours(same/similar physical laws) with ss, hueco mundo etc, being the foreign element with it's own set of physical laws that interact with the real realms. Because of the aforementioned concept, the real realm's physical laws are actually in accordance with what I previously believed to be separate from the real realm's. This obviously opens up many creative possibilities of which the fullbringers are one of. It also gives me ammo for some theories concerning the Spirit King, the origin of all matter in the bleachverse emanating from that entity, and the reasons human's soul are necessary to enter the realm of the soul king. But that's for another thread.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Given how long the combined Hueco Mundo and Aizen in Karakura Town arcs were, I can totally see him dragging this "Final Arc" out for a good, long while. He's got a lot to figure out since he basically declared Bleach 2 when he gave Ichigo his Shinigami powers back, so he certainly can't do a rushed ending, or else giving him his shinigami powers back would seem kinda pointless in hindsight. You know, it's sad that it's Aizen's fault the manga turned out this way. Kubo made him way too perfect of a villain and way too overpowered. So much so that the thought of introducing a villain stronger or more cunning than him would have been laughable in my eyes. So everything seems underwhelming now. DAMN YOU, AIIIZZEEEN!!!

Well, Kubo, one of the strongest points of a manga is how it ends, so I hope you think of something pretty epic to close this all out.

P.S. Bring back Aizen
    Afro, the new omake this week pretty much confirms Aizen's return I am not allowed to spread the English translated around without permission though but you can read about it here: http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...e-3-week-break

Week three is somewhere around the 100th page.

And yes, Aizen was a damn good villain so I that Kubo plans his return! I also think endings are one of Kubo's strengths when it comes to writing. He may not always wrap stuff up the way fans expect him to wrap stuff up, but I have always felt that his endings are strong and poignant in their own ways, and add meaningful layers to the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    @apelli

Fullbringers did more than that. Their introduction into the story shows that everything in the bleachverse are made of the same elementary spirit particles or soul. Life, non-life. All made from soul. This concept changed the way I saw what was depicted in Bleach as the "real realm". My impression of the real realm was that it is a realm just like ours(same/similar physical laws) with ss, hueco mundo etc, being the foreign element with it's own set of physical laws that interact with the real realms. Because of the aforementioned concept, the real realm's physical laws are actually in accordance with what I previously believed to be separate from the real realm's. This obviously opens up many creative possibilities of which the fullbringers are one of. It also gives me ammo for some theories concerning the Spirit King, the origin of all matter in the bleachverse emanating from that entity, and the reasons human's soul are necessary to enter the realm of the soul king. But that's for another thread.
    Steve, I'd love to hear your ideas regarding that! I completely agree though, fullbring revolutionized Bleach metaphysics to a very large degree. I've been discussing this with another guy, same about reishi. It makes you head spin for sure.

They should rename the manga, call it Ichigo vs. Aizen! xD

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Afro, the new omake this week pretty much confirms Aizen's return I am not allowed to spread the English translated around without permission though but you can read about it here: http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...e-3-week-break

Week three is somewhere around the 100th page.

And yes, Aizen was a damn good villain so I that Kubo plans his return! I also think endings are one of Kubo's strengths when it comes to writing. He may not always wrap stuff up the way fans expect him to wrap stuff up, but I have always felt that his endings are strong and poignant in their own ways, and add meaningful layers to the arc.

At the first page, is that Ichigo in a suit standing before Ichigo in Shinigami form, or is it someone else ?

So Hitsugaya's bankai is complete.

Mayuri have created something similar to the Hollow masks ?

It looks like Misaki's death wasn't an accident (was the Quincy's hollow bait used ?) ?

Anyway, the second Quincy(?) is most likely Ryuuken .

It looks like Quincy are pretty much confirmed, as they are the only ones known to have the power to completely erase hollows plus the border between worlds is crumbling because the hollows are erased and not cleansed, not to mention their outfits, the white, blue and silver colors and that it's finally time for their story.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Steve, I'd love to hear your ideas regarding that! I completely agree though, fullbring revolutionized Bleach metaphysics to a very large degree. I've been discussing this with another guy, same about reishi. It makes you head spin for sure.
    That's one hell of an undertaking bro. The bleachverse has may facets and every time I attempt to unify all of them I recall something I missed and have to go back to the drawing board to draw more connections. If I had more time on my hands I'd make a big thread that asks as many of the the important questions regarding the cosmology of the bleachverse as I can think of with the help of you all.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Come over at BA! I know plenty of people that'd loooooooove to do that

@Zero
    And regarding the first page, we don't know who it is, if you mean the preview sketch. Wow, I like the idea that Ryuken is a part of the new antagonist group A LOT!