View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 60.00%
  • l4l Great

2 40.00%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 371 Discussion / 372 Predictions

Chapter 371 is here!
    http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_...orn/49187150/1

Good chapter, especially the last page.

EDIT: If your about to click the above link to read Reborn on Mangastream, it seems the site is down and who knows when it will be back so here's an alternative link to read it.

http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/371
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-02-2012 at 05:39 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Where the heck is team skull?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Last page was definitely dope!!! Hibari is waaaay too badass. Almost unrealisticly so. I mean really, he's gonna take out the entire Vongola independent assassination squad. I assume you'd have to be really skilled to be part of that group. They are an assassination squad after all. And one gaurdian is decimating their ranks. If Hibari beats Xanxus....i might hang this manga up. Dont get me wrong I like Hibari, but come on hes makin Varia look like amatuers.

On the other hand, I cant wait to see Fon fight. His/her stance looks like there is about to be ass whoopins handed out.

Why does Fon look like Hibari's twin. I was like "oh shit is that Hibari standing next to Hibari."
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Last page was definitely dope!!! Hibari is waaaay too badass. Almost unrealisticly so. I mean really, he's gonna take out the entire Vongola independent assassination squad. I assume you'd have to be really skilled to be part of that group. They are an assassination squad after all. And one gaurdian is decimating their ranks. If Hibari beats Xanxus....i might hang this manga up. Dont get me wrong I like Hibari, but come on hes makin Varia look like amatuers.

On the other hand, I cant wait to see Fon fight. His/her stance looks like there is about to be ass whoopins handed out.

Why does Fon look like Hibari's twin. I was like "oh shit is that Hibari standing next to Hibari."
    I am not a fan of Hibari, so I can understand your frustration; however, there has to be a difference why the Vongola guardians are guardians and not Varia members. They have the greatest potential of any of the characters, but I would love Xanxus to beat the ever living hell out of Hibari: he needs it. With that being said, the anime did a great job portraying why Varia is second to the Vongola guardians. There is also a motif of making characters look and sound alike in this manga/anime. Fon is a dude who looks like Hibari; he and Alaude are Hibari-clones. Also, teen Lambo and Spanner look alike and have the same voice actors lol.

My question is, where did Chrome go?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post

i think your misunderstanding hibari did not even fight viara. fon took those 3 out.

but i love the chapter tsuna was cool and i can not wait to see who reborn finally finds as his other fights in a few chapters. fon was cool but im a bit mad that the prince did not stay in the fight.

also hibari does not take kindly to people belittling him. i would not be shocked to see him smash his own watch in rage.

and for all we know the shimon maybe be fighting with Dino and maybe some fighters that reborn was keeping secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great chapter although I don't like the fact that fon handing their asses to them was off panel.
    They just went like, "too strong" or "this is nothing" their fights were already over.
    And yes fon does look like hibari's elder brother or twin. especially their hair style and i want to see yamamoto in action already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Overkill. That's what Fon and Hibari are going in for.