Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    uhhh i might be wrong about this but in Ichigo vs Byakuya's fight. Didn't ichigo create like MASS "clones" with his speed when he went in circles to confuse Byakuya. Technically thats what the 7th espada was doing but he only made 5 when he did his lil Sonido or w.e the espada call it. I believe Byakuya can easily handle the 7th espada's speed.
    On the relation of Yoruichi, i do not think she was a sensei of Byakuya but i do believe they trained TOGETHER (Yoruichi having more knowledge/skills in Shunpo tho)

Maybe they trained together but Byakuya said that he didn't want to use the techinques that she had taught him...makes me think that she was his teacher at some point later on. I forgot which technique she used on Byakuya on the bridge back in SS, was it this one?
    A pie in the sky?

that s exactly what i posted on the prediction topic...a speedy oponent will fall against senbonzakura kageyoshi
    its pretty obvious that the captains are gonna pwn the espada TT
    anyway i think they trained together and yoru went out of SS because of something and byakuya went to become a captain, so they had differing opinions and a sour ending to the relationship. notice how he mentioned yoru as "that woman" lol

Veteran Member
    i thought yoruich taught byakuya...didnt is say that sometime ago during SS arc...cant remembah

ichigo's speed

the fact that ichigo's speed is the greatest is without doubt.he lacks the battle experience to augment the speed thats why grimmjow appears able to keep up because he can predict what ichigo was going to do due to his superior battle experience

Why would you assume without doubt that Ichigo is the fastest ? He is very very fast, but since we havent seen everyone how can you claim that

Well the fastest we've seen so far. Im betting Ichigo is much faster than Byakuya but he just hasn't used his shinigami powers enough to tap into it fully, his bankai is the compressed version of battle experience right? It increases his speed and stuff, maybe killing power of his sword?, so he really should be much faster than the normal person with Shunpo, possibly faster than the god of shunpo, Yoruichi.
    A pie in the sky?