Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Byakuya's History

Wow this is a pretty interesting chapter...

We get a slight tidbit of info on the Byakuya-Yoruichi relationship. I wonder if he was her student at one point just like Soi Fon was? Really interesting that there are more techiniques to Shunpo than just basic quick steps, but at the same time quite convenient for SS don't you think?

Do you think Senbonsakura is equiped to handle high speed enemies now? We don't even know what the 7th espada's release is but Im guessing it augments his speed somehow. I would think if he flooded the room with Senbonsakura Kageyoshi that there would be no room for the 7th espada to move but blow up the building and take the fight outside. What does everyone think?
    A pie in the sky?

There relationship seemed more like friends to me, Yoruichi being the older more experienced of the two. Im just getting that info from how she treats him when they interact, I could definetly be wrong though.

What if their related? She is royalty right? And hes a noble, maybe their two houses were joined at one time?
    A pie in the sky?

Hey, i thought that Byakuya was Yoruichi's apprentice.
    When the ryokas in Soul Society, Yoruichi said that Byakuya was used to train shunpo with her when Byakuya was a little. One thing i don't understand, are soul growing up in Soul Society like from child to adult?

About the battle with Zomari, I think Byakuya will win over it even if Zomari releases his Zanpakutou. He is only the 7th Espada after all.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What if their related? She is royalty right? And hes a noble, maybe their two houses were joined at one time?
    Well it is true that Yoruichi is from Shihouin's house and Byakuya is from Kuchiki's house. But it never mentioned anything about the relationship between the houses
    Last edited by henrikoez; 11-10-2007 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

the 7th espada might have some speed,,, but he not as fast as ichigo was when he does his bankai ,,,,,, and since byakuya fought someone with high speed movements before,,,,,, this fight is going to be nothing for him,,,,,,,, and plus byakuya is a master of the deamon arts
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Grimmjow is (at least) as fast as Ichigo every time he does bankai and 7th said he's the fastest. I think it's a lil stupid since Ichigo's speed is supposed to be top notch.

Byakuya could have trained with Yoruichi cuz they were both noble's... It's the nobles revenge - they'll all get together and stay even richer lololol

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Why should it be stupid that tje #7 espada would be the fastest of them, dont have to be #1 in strength to also be the fastest, top notch doesnt have to mean the fastest though, just that hes up there.

It's not that stupid in my opinion, Byakuya was fast when he fought Ichigo and in the interval between his defeat Ichigo hasn't exactly focused on training in his speed.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    I wasn't saying it's stupid that the 7th is the fastest I was saying that Ichigo Bankai become completely useless after his first fight with it and that's stupid - it's supposed to be an incredible speed but just after they get out of SS he meets a load of guys whom are as fast or even faster than him. It's a lil like if now everybody had reiatsu on the same level of Zaraki....or if everyone had a million petal form blades with them. Bankai it's supposed to be something elite and even if we are talking about arrancars I think Ichigo's speed should at least be higher than most. It's a lil stupid that every one that Ichigo fights now is as fast as him, not that there is one in LN whom is hell fast.

And my other reply's start was a response to bankai's post when he said that 7th was not as fast as Ichigo

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Wow this is a pretty interesting chapter...

We get a slight tidbit of info on the Byakuya-Yoruichi relationship. I wonder if he was her student at one point just like Soi Fon was? Really interesting that there are more techiniques to Shunpo than just basic quick steps, but at the same time quite convenient for SS don't you think?

Do you think Senbonsakura is equiped to handle high speed enemies now? We don't even know what the 7th espada's release is but Im guessing it augments his speed somehow. I would think if he flooded the room with Senbonsakura Kageyoshi that there would be no room for the 7th espada to move but blow up the building and take the fight outside. What does everyone think?
    that s exactly what i posted on the prediction topic...a speedy oponent will fall against senbonzakura kageyoshi