0 0%
  • |3| Average

1 6.67%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    but would you think that the logia powers of two admirals could change a whole island permanently even with a dragon on it???? IMO theres some weird Vegapunk experiment behind it, maybe an adaption of his Island warmer he tried to build in his Home country that Franky used to train on.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You know,If I didn't know better, I'd say this is the island Akainu and Aokiji fought on, since half the islands on fire, and half is frozen.
    O.O

And if Aokiji is still there...

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    but would you think that the logia powers of two admirals could change a whole island permanently even with a dragon on it????
    Well, it was a 10-day battle between two admirals. Seems possible. Perhaps they awakened that dragon, and it took up residence there in the favorable climate after the fight. Hmm...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Oda sure knows how to start up, and make arcs ^^

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    hmmm this is quite the mystery. The fire and stuff is most likely from the dragon cause even though half the island seems to be frigid cold and other blazing hot i would think if this is where akainu vs. aokiji was that we would've seen traces of cooled magma rock instead of things just being on fire and according to tashigi it's an island that's been closed off for 4 years. As a member of the marines dont you think that if the akainu vs. aokoji that happened at most, 2 years ago, would've been fresher in her mind and she wouldve mentioned that instead of it being closed off 4 years ago due to an incident?

And i think it's safe to assume that the message luffy picked up was an outgoing automated message from 4 years ago. From hearing smoker talk about the island's names it seems that instead of just season, some islands are based off of element(risky red - fire: also possibly the island bonney got caught on when we saw all the supernovas enter the new world, raijin island- thunder/lightning: urouge, and mystoria- mist/water) which makes one think that originally this was an ice island till ,from what we've learned on this chapter, got heated up from the dragon since we see he has fire coming out of its mouth. But before the dragon came it seems some group got killed by a bunch of samurai so yeah...

I don't know what's going to happen ~<3

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Damn, that's how Oda starts an arc. Can't predict yet what might happen next.

I love how Oda portrays Usopp's character. He still has his old habits but it's not from cowardice anymore, it's more of avoiding trouble if it can be helped unlike Zoro and Luffy who always looking for one. The eating their lunchboxes subtly tells how Usopp's character changes quickly. Luffy and Zoro ate their food even before stepping into the island. Both are brimming with confidence while Usopp has the can't step on the new island decease but once they were on it, Usopp suddenly become attentive. He could now eat his food the way Luffy and Zoro do. He knows there's no going back so might as well be prepared to fight. Zoro easily saw it that's why he kept teasing him.

I don't think it's the same island Aokiji and Akainu fought. Nami confirmed that it's supposed to be a winter island and there's no way Akainu or Aokiji would let each other fight when one of them has the advantage even for a slightest bit.

Damn, Tyrannosaur got bigger!!

Wano being an independent island is kinda expected. I'll put Elbaf there as well and probably a lot more islands.

Lol at the irony about Zoro asking what a samurai is when his whole character is based on it. Anyway, if ever they meet some I'm sure one of them will question Zoro for having their sword (the one he got from beating the legendary samurai from TB). Now that I mentioned it, so the story might be true after all, that guy probably killed a dragon since they actually exist.

I thought Zoro said "It's something you only see on Fairy Tail" so I was expecting a dragon lol.

Is it me or Smoker looks like Croc and Kohza combined?
    Last edited by arisart; 02-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Is it me or Smoker looks like Croc and Kohza combined?
    I didn't really think so until we saw the close-up and Smoker had Croc's eyes. Kinda wish that he didn't...

Does anyone know who the little girl doing the Khalifa glasses shift on the front cover is? The title is about her, but I don't recall her from Water 7 :-/

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I didn't really think so until we saw the close-up and Smoker had Croc's eyes. Kinda wish that he didn't...

Does anyone know who the little girl doing the Khalifa glasses shift on the front cover is? The title is about her, but I don't recall her from Water 7 :-/
    i don't recall her either - i think she's a new character? probably more of a tribute/parody/riff on khalifa before she showed her true colors?

I think she's number 153

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Excellent chapter, as always. The mini-Merry was an awesome tribute (don't know if they had that pre-time skip).

-Nami can use Iron Cloud now! Awesomeness: She finally has some defense.
    -So the island is normally a winter island, and it's the dragon that's causing all of the heat?
    -Since ol' dude was attacked in the cold, what danger is on this island that is NOT a gigantic dragon?!
    -What was that third symbol on the "Keep Out" sign? There was WG, and Marines, and what looked like Oars. Jr :-/
    -What did Luffy realize at the end there?!
    -They had the mini-merry pre-timeskip.
    -Iron cloud? I thought it was a normal cloud road?
    -I think the heat was caused by the incident four years ago - I do think the Dragon had a part in that though.
    -Another danger? A samurai from Wano Country! trollololol
    -I was wondering about the third logo too, thought might have something to do with Vega Punk.
    -I think Luffy was in shock the Dragon spoke?
    Last edited by milo.leon; 02-01-2012 at 04:36 PM.

hey guys,
    It has been a time, had some personal issues but im back.

Awsome chaps!,
    Love to see how this is gonna work out.

an arc where we gonna see Zoro's full potential maybe?

by the way;
    Can anyone fill me in about Franky having an new bounty?
    I thought someone said that in an previous chaptertopic

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!