7 15.91%
  • |3| Average

1 2.27%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.82%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    MY Cuteness meter is overloading, and I bet some people are going to have a real fun time over at the Naruto Wiki.

And eight tails is called Gyuuki eh? sounds like an octopus
    Last edited by aggeroff; 02-01-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

There goes my face again :-(

Holy cow! Arguably the single most important confirmation that Kishi has given us since Minato = Naruto's dad: The Sage of the Six Paths is no myth or legend! He was real!!!

Also: Forget "The Kyuubi"--Baby Kurama was definitely "The KYUUTI"!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

idd, the kyubi when he was first created looked so cute especially when he dropped a tear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    What a Chapter, wow! .....I'm gonna have to re-read this chapter a few times to fully appreciate it.....phew!

This would explain Kurama's acceptance of Naruto. How could he not, if he is the one that the SO6P designated or prophesied ?
    This chapter just lent major credibility to your theory from last chapter, eh?

It might not be so much that Naruto is the one the SO6P prophesized--he might just be the first to have the compassion and heart enough to take a genuine interest in any of the tailed beast, rather than just "moar powah!!!"

Gosh, can you imagine if he was still hiding out in that cave with Bee waiting for the war to end?! The right circumstances presented themselves (this war), and Naruto really stepped up to face the challenge head-on, as he always does. So he BECAME the prophesy, rather than being the prophesy the whole time.

Wait...what?...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Since everyone is hyped about the flashback of SO6 I thought I should just mention the fun side of this chap,

The Kyuubi is quite the comedian, I cracked up when he brought up "Naruto hasn't kissed a girl but he kissed Sasuke".

Also, what's the significance of teaching Naruto the names? why did son make that request? ...Does it have something to do with uniting all the Bijuu??? ...So many questions lol

Another thought. I'd be willing to wager that the Giant Sage Toad was granted his ability to prophesy by the SO6P, either directly, or It could be passed down from Sage toad to Younger Sage Toad. We don't really know how long ago the SO6P lived, or how old the Giant Sage Toad is.

Question, What did the SO6P mean by:

1) With Different names
    2) In different forms
    3) Whenthe time comes for you to know what true power is
    Spoiler!

AND

Entrusted with their souls
    Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

E p i c .

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    This chapter just lent major credibility to your theory from last chapter, eh?

It might not be so much that Naruto is the one the SO6P prophesized--he might just be the first to have the compassion and heart enough to take a genuine interest in any of the tailed beast, rather than just "moar powah!!!"

Gosh, can you imagine if he was still hiding out in that cave with Bee waiting for the war to end?! The right circumstances presented themselves (this war), and Naruto really stepped up to face the challenge head-on, as he always does. So he BECAME the prophesy, rather than being the prophesy the whole time.

Wait...what?...

BUT......Naruto IS the Child of Prophesy.......(as per Jiraiyah, And I don't recall if the Giant Sage Toad also said so?)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wow! Really interesting chapter Now a new light have been lit, Naruto maybe will be the future host of all the bijuus

Hey dude, the image tagged in your post ,which anime is that....?i just registered to this question...!!!!